Ch. 139 – Meeting the Elf Queen
140 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While putting a leash on Ku`ar, the Queen of Alfheim has finally arrived at the outskirts of the Forest of Death.

"What happened? Where's the fight?" Several guards were guarding the Forest of Death, so when the Elf Queen heard no fighting, she asked one of the guards nearby.

"Your Majesty! The fight has just recently stopped! But our scout mages have reported to us that the dragon, Ku`ar is on his way here!"

"So, the man fighting him is defeated, huh? Tsk, what a disappointment." The Elf Queen shook her head in disappointment.

"It doesn't matter, Ku`ar is now on his way here, we must stop him before he reaches a nearby town." The Elf Queen said as she unsheathed a sword from her scabbard. Despite being a famous mage, The Elf Queen was also famous for her swordsmanship.

As time passed by, the elf soldiers remained on guard while some gulped their saliva in fear.

It only took a few more seconds before a giant figure started making its way throughout the forest, sweeping the tall trees away as the figure finally showed himself.

"It's Ku`ar!" One of the elf soldiers yelled, signalling them to raise their swords and prepare for battle.

"Hold on! Look at that!" One of the nearby scouts shouted while pointing his finger at the top of Ku`ar.

"A human? Wait, it's the human!" The Elf Queen squinted her eyes and said.

"Good morning, folks." Doflamingo stood up on the back of the dragon.

"May I speak with your King or Queen or whatever you guys have." Doflamingo said while scanning his eyes on the ground.

"...Who are you, human?" The Elf Queen couldn't do anything but step forward to show herself.

"Are you the Queen?" Doflamingo asked first.

"...Yes, yes I am." Not understanding what Doflamingo's purpose is, The Elf Queen still introduced herself as the Queen.

"I'm actually here to have diplomatic relations with you and your realm. You can say that I'm the representative of the Earth or Midgard as you guys call it." While speaking, Doflamingo walked outside of the dragon's back, seemingly as if he was gonna fall down if he took the step, however they were left in shock when instead of falling down on the ground, Doflamingo was standing in the air.

"What are you? A sorcerer?" The Elf Queen recovered from her shock and asked.

"You can say that though I'm also a god of Midgard. I guess?" Doflamingo replied while muttering the last sentence.

'Hey, Truth. I'm technically a God by now, right?' Doflamingo asked Truth inside his mind.

[Having the Three Rings of Nemesis and not to mention, you absorbed a celestial's cosmic energy, then you're more than just a normal god. Perhaps you could be called a GodKing by now, similar to Odin.]

Truth's answer shocked him greatly as he thought that absorbing Tiamut was the best decision he ever made.

Yes, he made enemies with the Celestials but it's inevitable so he might as well take every advantage he could take.

'A Human God? Hmm, I heard that Asgard has a new ruler according to my spies and I still can't believe they didn't bother to invite the other realms to attend. I still can't believe Hela was still alive all this time. I could still vividly remember how she massacred my mother's army and made us surrender. Putting those aside, I think this Human God has some kind of relation to Asgard. I should observe him first.' As the Elf Queen made up in her mind, she spoke loudly for Doflamingo to hear.

"Alfheim would be pleased to make diplomatic relations with Midgard." As she gave her answer, Doflamingo flashed a grin before walking down the air to the ground as if he was just walking down an invisible stairs.

A few minutes later, Doflamingo was now in the meeting room of the Kingdom of Alfheim.

In front of him, sat several elves, mostly elderly while some are still middle aged, only their Elf Queen looked like a teenage youth.

"Are you the only representative of Midgard?" One of the elders asked.

'Hmm, should I have brought Fury here? Nah, I can't trust him with these kinds of diplomatic meetings. Who knows how his greed will take over him.' Doflamingo said to himself before nodding and answering the elder's question.

"Yes, as of now, I'm the God of Midgard and also its representative." Doflamingo nodded his head. However, what the elder did next made him raise his eyebrow.

"What can we benefit by allying ourselves with your realm? As far as I can remember, Midgard is the weakest realm, full of nothing but only worthless humans." An elder scoffed and said while the other elders nodded their heads.

'Huh? So, they're a bunch of arrogant fools who don't know the height of mount tai- cough- I mean they're arrogant fools and looking at the Elf Queen's nonchalant attitude, I guess she doesn't mind me being treated like this, huh?' Doflamingo said to himself as the elder finally came to a conclusion.

"Please see yourself out, we would not ally ourselves with someone who can't give any benefits to us." The elder made a decision and despite that, the Elf Queen was still simply sitting on her chair, not caring about anything happening in the meeting.

"I see. I guess I was wrong about you guys, I thought you all would be the same as our myths would describe a beautiful race with a kind heart. It turns out, your personalities are just as ugly as your appearances." As soon as his words dropped, a heavy pressure suddenly endowed within the confines of the meeting room, causing several guards to faint and bleed in all their holes while furniture was destroyed just by the sheer pressure.

As for the elders? They were already on the ground.

"Huh? I didn't expect that the elves loved nature so much that they're willing to kiss the ground they walk upon." Doflamingo grinned with veins popping off in his forehead as he insulted them.

***

Meanwhile, the Elf Queen could barely push herself from the ground as even she wasn't exempted from kissing the ground like the others.

"Look, I know you guys love nature so much so can you please stand up now?" Doflamingo said as the pressure disappears, allowing most of them to finally breathe air.

"At first, I thought I could settle this through peace but you guys forced my hand. Now, choose. Surrender or die." Doflamingo said as the elders looked at each other before glaring at Doflamingo.

"Surrender is for the weak!" The elders answered as several roots emerged from the ground and tried to entrap Doflamingo.

"Then why are you still not surrendering?" Doflamingo tilted his head in confusion as he replied.

*Swoosh!*

Dodging one of the roots that went towards him, Doflamingo greeted them back with an attack of his own.

"How about a taste of our own medicine." Doflamingo smirked as he touched the root and took authority over it. To be honest, after using Ring of Authority on Tiamut, he could now easily control the ring albeit only on those that are weaker than him like these roots.

"What?" The elders were shocked when they suddenly felt they lost control over the roots and true to their horrors, the root moved on its own and attacked the elders, wrapping itself on the elders.

"Arrghh! Your highness! Please, help us! We need your strength!" Knowing that their deaths are near, they resorted to asking for help from the Queen Elf.

Not responding to their pleas, The Elf Queen just stared at Doflamingo with complicated eyes before speaking out loud.

"You! From now on, you'll be my husband!" The Elf Queen said while pointing her finger at Doflamingo.

*Crack!*

As if something just cracked, all the elders stared at their Queen in bewilderment, their mouths were opened so wide that thousands of flies could fit inside while still having enough space for a human hand. 

[A/N: It's a weird description but It's the best I can do.]

"Y-You're highness, what are you talking about?"

"This isn't the time for jokes, your highness!"

"Huh?" Doflamingo was also shocked as he raised his eyebrow.

'If Hela were here, this woman would be killed a thousand times.' Doflamingo said to himself and was glad that she's not here after all, he's just using his strength to make them submit to him.

However, fate has decided fuck up the Elf Queen's life as they suddenly heard a cold and chilly voice behind them.

"Do you know the consequence of stealing someone's husband?" Hearing such a familiar voice, Doflamingo eyes widened in shock.

'Oh shit, woman. You're fucked!'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

4