Ch. 142 – Yggdrasil is a little girl?
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh? Toys, what are you talking about?" Doflamingo scratched the back of his head and strong interest. 

This little girl could actually bring him into this place without him being able to resist even a bit.

"My toy! You stole it from me! I can't feel it anymore." The little girl accused him while pointing her finger at him.

"I don't even know you." Doflamingo raised his hands in defeat.

Sure he could fight countless beings that could destroy planets but when it comes to children, he might as well just surrender in peace.

If there's something that Doflamingo won't cross and that is killing an innocent child.

Keyword 'Innocent'. If they're not innocent as they look, then they should not expect any mercy from him.

Just because a child is born innocent, doesn't mean that they won't become bad as time passes by.

Going back to the topic, the little girl was now standing in front of him.

Her black hair combined with he black eyes makes her look a little pretty for a girl her age.

If Doflamingo would guess, she's probably around 9 to 11 years old.

"Can you tell me about the toys that you're talking about?" Doflamingo crouched in front of the girl and couldn't resist patting her head.

"Purr." Surprisingly, the little girl closed her eyes and started purring like a little cat, she even kept shoving her head on his palm, as if she wanted more pats.

"Huh? You like headpats, huh?" Doflamingo can't help but clench his heart at this sight of cuteness. If he knew that children can be this cute, he would have fucked Hela every day.

'I want a child.' Doflamingo said to himself and made a note to make love with Hela once he went back.

Meanwhile back on Asgard, Hela whose hands were moving up and down under the blanket, right on Doflamingo's crotch, suddenly felt a chill in her spine along with a tremble in her pussy.

"First a sneeze and now something cold inside me?" Hela said to herself in curiosity and decided to check it out after she was done doing her 'workout'.

***

"Okay, that's enough head pats for now. Mind telling me about that toy you kept accusing me of?" Doflamingo stopped patting her head and asked.

"Don't care about that anymore. Give me." With her eyes still closed, she tries to reach out for his hand, thirsty of his head pats.

'Did I perhaps master the Dao Of Headpatting?' Doflamingo looked at his own hand, as if a revelation came upon him.

Without further ado, he continued patting the little girl's head until she got tired of it.

***

'I regret it now, this little girl seems addicted to head pats. It's like my hands are drugs or something.

After a bit of hesitation, Doflamingo finally decided to stop the head pats. He can't stay here any longer. He doesn't know if he's in Yggdrasil or not but the longer he stays here, the more worried he is.

"Hand." Still trying to reach his hand, Doflamingo started talking.

"Look, I need to leave here now. Can you tell me how to get out of here?" Doflamingo asked and the little girl finally opened her eyes and said.

"Bring me with you." The little girl said with a death stare in her eyes, as if not taking a 'no' as an answer.

'Ugh...' Doflamingo hesitated a bit. He doesn't even know the little girl in front of him. Who knows if this is just a disguise and she turns out to be a horrible, grosteque creature, Cthulhu looking Outer-God.

"Can you...tell me your name first?" Doflamingo asked. If her name sounds weird like Cthulhu, then he might leave her here.

"...Yggdrasil."

"Eh?"

Doflamingo dumbfoundedly stared at the little girl. Has he been interacting with the owner of those realms all this time? Is this why she said that he stole her toys? Because she meant those toys as the Nine Realms.

'How come Odin didn't write in the book that Yggdrasil is a little girl, not a gigantic tree.' Doflamingo wanted to curse the dead however, he can't blame Odin either. Perhaps he's the first in history to ever meet Yggdrasil's real form.

"Take me with you." Yggdrasil then started climbing on his body until she reached his shoulder and just like a bird that had found its nest, she settled down by sitting on his shoulders with each of her legs dangling down on each of his shoulders while her hand grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"Go, Go." She hurried him while moving his hair.

'I can't go back now, can I?' Doflamingo sighed in regret before eventually starting to leave.

Since Yggdrasil didn't technically tell him how to leave so Doflamingo guessed that it was simple, so he simply opened a portal and he was back outside in the World Tree 

He's going to call it World Tree now instead of Yggdrasil because the literal Yggdrasil is literally sitting on his shoulders.

'Is this the being that those Celestials are afraid of? Must be funny how such beings are scared of a little girl.' Doflamingo chuckled.

"Hey Yggdrasil. Do you have any other short names? Yggdrasil is kinda long to call you." Doflamingo asked.

Yggdrasil contemplated for a few moments before speaking.

"....Sil."

"Sil? I see, it's nice to meet you, Sil. Can you tell me why you want to go with me?"

"Toys boring. You're more fun." Yggdrasil answered stoically.

Doflamingo's mouth twitched before sighing.

'I just hope Hela wouldn't mind being in Sil's presence.' As soon as he said that, Doflamingo finally arrived at Asgard and just like before, he entered through the ripples until he was now back to Asgard.

***

*Lick*

*Lick*

After she was done with her workout, Hela started licking the little white stuff on her fingers.

"I'm surprised he can still cum despite his astral form being out of his body. Another thing to add on Astral Projection Research." Hela muttered.

Meanwhile, Doflamingo just recently arrived and witnessed this.

At first he was confused at this when he suddenly saw how his physical body's pants were down from his waist, his face twitched again.

'Am I seriously assaulted by a Death Goddess while I'm outside?' Doflamingo clenched his fist as a grin formed on his face.

'Oh Hela, don't think that you can escape from this 'crime' that you just did.'

Meanwhile, Sil just tilted her head to the side in a curious expression.

Despite being thousands of years old or probably even millions, she's still innocent about things like this.

If Doflamingo didn't find her in such a place and call herself Yggdrasil right exactly when he first discovered Yggdrasil, he might've thought that she's just a random little girl or someone who has the infamous Chuunibyou personality.

Putting these thoughts aside, Doflamingo placed Yggdrasil on the ground and floated towards his 'assaulted' body.

***

Outside the Astral Plane, Doflamingo finally opened his eyes and sat straight on the bed, shocking Hela who was busy with her thing.

"Dear? You're back! How did it go?" Hela asked however, Doflamingo ignored her but instead he called out in the air.

"Sil. Are you there?" However, receiving no response, Doflamingo thought that she can only exist in the Astral Plane, so he finally decided to turn his attention to Hela and give her the punishment that she deserves.

However, just as he turned his head to the side, he suddenly saw a face up close to his with its eyes directly staring at his eyes.

"Kyaahh!"

*Thud*

***

"Ehem. Hela, this is Sil. Sil, this is Hela, my fiance." Standing up in front of them, Doflamingo introduced them to each other as Hela was shocked when she first heard the little girl's name.

She thought that she's some random god that has the form of a little girl. After all, she knew how weird the gods were nowadays, taking some random and weird forms to prank the mortals.

"Sil. Would you mind playing these for a few minutes?" Doflamingo said while handing him a Playstation Portable or PSP for short.

He also has his shares on Sony, so he's technically a co-founder of the company, which means he directly controls the Playstation Studios.

"This game is called Super Mario Bros. Here's how you play it."

After a few minutes teaching her, she immediately got hooked and started ignoring her surroundings as she was busy playing the game.

'Well, I didn't expect her to catch up immediately. I kept forgetting that she's not just a little girl but a freaking World Tree that the Celestials feared.' Doflamingo chuckled to himself before turning his head to Hela, who was nervously fidgeting.

By now, she must've guessed that Doflamingo knew of what she did.

"You're coming with me." Doflamingo grabbed Hela's hand before transferring them both to the other empty bedroom.

"I'll show you no mercy." With a cruel smile, Hela finally regretted 'assaulting' his physical body.

"And also show you a couple of moves I just invented."

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

.

.

.

.

[Next Chapter: Ch. 143 - Daughter]

3