Chapter 1:The Mysterious Quest at the Cave of Myths And Fate
420 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Souta Kintarou I'm 16 yrs old an A-Class Adventurer. I Started my  Adventure When  I was 13 yrs old I Preferred not to socialize with other adventurers For 3 Yrs of Travelling Alone I become an A-Class Adventurer.

Souta Reached The Edoma Town And Decided to go to a Blacksmith Shop for repairs.

When Souta Enters the Blacksmith Shop He asks the Blacksmith to repair his Sword But The Blacksmith said that he first needs The Crystal Called "The Conceonite Crystal" it is located at the deepest part of the Cave of Myth and Fate.

Souta Accepted the Quest.

The Blacksmith Gave him another Pair Of Sword And the Blacksmith will give him a total of 10,000 silver coins if he accomplished the task.

Souta Kintarou Started to packed his things and ride to his horse. The Blacksmith shouted him to warn Souta about the mysterious light that makes people disappear but Souta Didn't listen to Him.Souta Reaches the Cave of myths and Fate And Enters the Cave.

"Souta"Its Dark in here "-Light Magic Sunlight-"He has the vision to see Everything in the Cave he sees a Monsters Lurking in that cave the Monsters attacked him*Souta*Sword Skill:X Slash Burst.

After Souta Engaged in Battle he defeated all the monster that on his way and reach the Deepest part of Cave. The Blacksmith Said Appeared Souta saw the Mysterious light and he starts to go there When Souta goes to the Mysterious Light Souta Met The Goddess Named Andromeda.

Andromeda accused Souta that he was trespassing at her tomb to steal the "Conceonite Crystal"

"Andromeda"Those who steals it will be erased for Eternity.

Souta kneels down and begs for forgiveness.

"Souta"I'm so sorry.Andromeda Well Souta You kneel down to me you will not be erased for eternity but you will be teleported in a world with no power and as a punishment and Souta will become a Girl.

"Souta"WHAT A GIRL!!! 

Adromeda Immediately sends off Souta because she got annoyed.

His life as an adventurer was over.

When Souta wakes up he was at the Bench near the park.

He Gets up at the bench then he was staring at the Fountain he touches every part of his body and he realizes that he becomes a girl.

Souta slaps his face because he thought that it was a dream but it is not

"Souta"even my voice change

A Boy Named Tadaaki Suguru approaches Souta.

"Taadaki"Me approaches to a Beautiful girl in the bench what a Fantastical Situation

"Taadaki"Anyway's I don't have a lines to use on a girl.

In Taadaki's Mind "What a Beautiful Sky"No no no no no!!!This Wouldn't fit the mood in this situation I just need to talk to her.

"Tadaaki"Are you Okay?What's Your Name?"

"Souta"I need to think a girl's name...umm my name is Ichika Himari.

"Taadaki"I want to die!!! it wasn't embarrassing I just want to die!!

Taadaki runs away Because of his Embarrassment.

"Ichika"What's with that guy?

3