Matchmaker
588 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello and welcome back to another chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

I don’t own RWBY or any kind of media that pops up hear, please support all official releases.


Blake’s POV

We made our way back to our room to sit our stuff down and figure out what we even going to do. While walking, I checked on the potions I got once more.

“Congratulations! You got six potions!”

“Virility/Fertility Potion (Common) (1)”

“Butt Enlargement Potion (Common) (1)”

“Heightened Feminine Features Potion (Common) (1)”

“Erotic Tongue Potion (lesser) (1)”

“Futanari Potion (lesser) (1)”

“Breast Enlargement Potion (lesser) (1)”

*Virility/Fertility Potion (Common): Children abound with this Potion! Upon drinking, gain a small boost to Virility or Fertility. Note: Works with Futanari potion.*

*Butt Enlargement Potion: The thicker the greater they say! Upon drinking, the drinkers butt will increase a amount and become slightly more sensitive.*

*Heightened Feminine Features Potion (Common): You just keep looking better! Upon drinking, the drinker gains a small amount more of feminine charm.*

*Erotic Tongue Potion (lesser) (1): The tongue game is strong with this one! Upon drinking, gain heightened sensitivity to the tongue. Including the ability to slightly extend it, all future partners will have increased pleasure whenever you use your tongue.*

The Futanari potion was the exact same one Yang used on me while the Breast Enlargement one increased my boob size a very small amount. A blush comes back to my face once more as I looked over the potions and I shiver a little as I think back on the Erotic Dungeon. That really awakened something in me if the potions had anything to say about it. When we go back, if Yang doesn’t have one, I’m definitely giving her the Futanari potion.

Before I could become more hot and bothered, we made it back to our room and set our stuff down on our beds and just sat there a while in silence. It was soon broken however when Ruby spoke up. While she spoke, a stray thought occurred to me that maybe I should hold onto that Futanari potion.

“I say we should hit Team JNPR with the bow. First Jaune and Pyrrha, because gods know Jaune is to dense to notice her feelings, and then Ren and Nora because they’re pretty much a couple already.” She said to us from her bed, green army man tank still in hand.

“Works for me, but who is going to shoot them?” Yang questioned.

Immediately, I spoke up, “I’ll do it.” What, this is pretty much a scene from one of my books and better yet I can actually do it, so yeah, I was pretty hyped for the bow.

The others shrugged their shoulders and Yang tossed the bow and quiver to me. As I caught both, a sudden flash happened and was immediately followed by gasps from the others.

Confused at their gasps, I looked back to see what was wrong and immediately my mind went blank. Why did I have white wings now?

Thankfully, the system spoke up, “A hidden affect from the bow, the wings aren’t permanent, just long enough for you to shoot your targets and then get out of sight. After that, they will disappear.”

While the wings were beautiful, I’m glad that they weren’t permanent, though I could probably get used to them. I might use this bow more than I thought it seems.

Just as I was about to leave, the system spoke up again, “Another advantage while using the bow is the ability to phase through solid surfaces such as walls and even floors if you want to. Though, an attack with intent to harm the user can still hit, so caution is still advised. One last thing to say is that when the arrows are released, they are completely invisible, so you don’t got to worry about people seeing them.”

That was really useful to know and eliminated pretty much all of my worries. All I got to do now is just go hit Team JNPR with the arrows now.

I turned to the others and offered a polite smile and wave, “Wish me luck.” I said and they nodded their heads at me, smiles on their faces as well.

“Don’t take too long.” Weiss said as I turned around and walked towards the door.

When I reached it, I decided to see if the system was lying to me so I didn’t even reach for the door handle. Thankfully, it wasn’t and I just walked right on through, though it was a little disorienting.

I came out in the hall and saw no one around, probably due to the brewing storm outside so a lot of teams probably wouldn’t be heading out anytime soon. Taking a deep breath, I steeled the rest of my nerves and entered Team JNPRs room.

Just like I thought, they were still in their room just hanging about. Jaune was busy maintaining his weapon along with Pyrrha, Nora was in the corner doing some exercises and Ren was busy making some food for the team, pancakes if I had to guess on the smell.

Even though I was standing right at the entrance of the room with my wings and all, they didn’t pay a bit of attention to me, like I wasn’t even here.

Knocking an arrow, I aimed it at Pyrrha and took in a deep breath before releasing it. The arrow soared and struck true and exploded into a million particles before disappearing like dust in the wind.

She had no outward change to being shot, so that was nice. Taking another breath, I knocked a second arrow, though this time was different. This one had a line going to it directly from Pyrrha.

Guessing that this arrow would make her fall in love with whoever I shot it with, I took extra care in aiming before firing it a Jaune. Thankfully he wasn’t even twenty feet away from me so my shot rung true just like the last.

Again, the arrow disappeared into millions of particles but this time something did change.

“Congratulations! You got a Lottery Token and a Catgirl Potion!”

“Seeing as the player is in the middle of something, rewards have been stashed in The Hub.”

While that all was interesting stuff, I was more focused on what was happening in front of me. Pyrrha, again, looked like nothing out of the ordinary happened, like the arrow didn’t do a thing to her. I would’ve continued to think that as well if it wasn’t for Jaune’s reaction.

His eyes went big and wide, as if he just had a revelation. He looked up from his weapon and stared at Pyrrha in pure adoration, like he was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world. I could see him make the calculations in his mind on how to deal with it before I saw a look of resolution and determination come over him.

“Pyrrha.” He said as he leaned in closer.

She raised her head to answer him and I saw her eyes go wide at how close he was to her. Before she could ask anything, Jaune closed the distance and kissed her.

I could see Pyrrha mentally reboot, like she couldn’t believe this was happening. When she finally understood what was happening, I saw tears start to flow from her eyes as she kissed right back.

It was honestly really sweet, but I had two more I had to do. Turning towards them, I almost laughed when I saw their reactions. Both of their jaws were hung wide open, as if they too couldn’t believe what was happening right in front of them.

Shaking myself of my amusement, I did the same thing I did before and hit both Ren and Nora. While they both had a reaction, it was much more subdued than Jaune’s.

“Congratulations! You got a Lottery Token!”

“Seeing as the player is in the middle of something, rewards have been stashed in The Hub.”

The two of them turned towards each other, nothing but love exuded from them. Nora crossed the distance and threw her arms around Ren and planted her lips on his. Ren pulled Nora in, deepening the kiss even further.

I looked around at my handiwork, a smile coming across my face as I looked at the two new couples. I am definitely going to be doing this more.

Deciding to give them all some privacy, I turned around and headed back towards our room. I hope they don’t find what happened to them suspicious, though they probably will. Definitely should have thought that more through.

“You have nothing to worry about, in their eyes, it was like they couldn’t hold their feelings in anymore and decided to confess. They will have no suspicions of you or the others.”

Well, that was reassuring.

I walked through our door once more and saw the others just hanging about not doing much. When they saw me, their attention was immediately on me.

“So, how did it go?” Ruby asked from her bunk, toy tank still in hand. I wonder where she will place that facility of hers?

I smiled and answered, “Real well, they were kissing when I left.”

They too smiled as well, happy that we could help our friends.

I placed the bow down and a light flashed again. Turning around, I saw that my wings were gone. Definitely doing it again, even if it’s just to have the wings.

“So, what now? There isn’t much for us to do with the storm outside.” Weiss said from her bunk, egg still in hand.

We were silent for a moment before Yang spoke up, “Want to go run some Dungeons?”

We looked at one another and shrugged our shoulders. We didn’t have anything better to do. School doesn’t start for a little over a week and we can’t go outside. I guess we could watch that show I won with my first lottery token, but I wasn’t really in the mood to watch anything right now.

“Yeah, I say let’s go, if nothing else other than to make Ruby’s skill better.” I said to them.

“Beats doing nothing here.” Weiss said as she got down from her bunk, retrieving her sword and opening up a portal. Yang, Ruby and I did the same thing and as I walked through the portal, my vision went dark once more.


And that's another one! I hope you enjoyed it!

Team JNPR is now paired up, so that's nice.

Blake apparently likes to play Cupid and set people up, who knew.

I also wonder what she experienced to make her get all the potions that she did? A question to be answered later and one I'm going to be happy to write I say!

Next Chapter will have us going back into some action, so look forward to that and hopefully it can be done better that I did before. Wasn't really my best fight scene, that's for sure.

If you have any suggestions or critiques, I would love to hear them, they only help me so say what you want.

Also, over 100 followers on ! Going to be completely honest, I wasn't expecting that, so thank you all! I hope continues to live up to your expectations!

But, that is all I got for you, so until next time, and have an amazing day!

12