Chapter 1: 131 Days [R18+]
419 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My phone played gentle chimes, which signaled the end of my current class. I picked up my phone and turned the alarm off. I smiled at the five young women sitting at their desks. "Looks like time is up." I said.

 “Gomabseubnida, seonsaengnim.” Said the five girls back in unison as they quickly rose from their chairs.

 Normally I would watch these fresh-faced idols scamper out of my class with some wry amusement, but today a more serious matter was on my mind.

 “Eve, could you stay back for a moment?” I asked one of the girls.

 The other girls turned toward Eve with looks of concern. Idols had to take extra care of their reputations and safety. Being alone with a male was a risk, even if I was an instructor hired by their company.

 Eve nodded to her fellow members before turning to look at me.

 “Of course, Seonsaengnim” She answered me.

 The four other girls slowly left the room as Eve approached me.

 I hesitated for a moment, before looking down at my phone. Hiding the screen from Eve I quickly hit the record button on the app.

 Years in the entertainment industry have made me cautious, and what I was about to say would be dangerous for both of us.

These five girls were already scheduled to make their debut under the group name Lunar. SYG Entertainment had already invested a lot in these girls, and Eve was their lead singer.

I had never seen Eve sing or dance but could understand why SYG Entertainment put so much money into her. She was a gorgeous young lady with long, beautiful legs and an above average chest.

She had a unique sex appeal that few idols could match, but at the moment she wore makeup that mimicked bareface which made this twenty-year-old girl look very innocent, but I knew that innocence wasn’t completely true.

I placed my phone in my pocket.

“I saw something last Saturday night when I was delivering my report to your producer office.” I informed her.

 Though I was being vague, she soon realized what I was alluding to, and panic took hold of her.

"I know your company well enough to know they wouldn’t let a producer get away with that. I have an acquaintance I trust among your company’s executives. I’ll try—"

“No, No, No.” Eve emphatically interrupted me.

“I believe I can keep your name out of it.”

"No, you can’t say anything. Our debut is only a month away. Now is not the time to lose the producer."

I frowned. I understand her position but keeping quiet wasn’t an option for me. I owed my buddy for helping me land this job, and he deserved to be aware of the bad-apple within his division.

The recording would be all I would get out of this conversation. If the two tried to flip this around on me, it would clear me of any wrongdoing.

“I’m sorry, Eve. I can’t keep it quiet.”

Eve spoke a few words in Korean that I couldn't comprehend. She then fell to her knees and seized my belt with her hands.

I stood there dumbfounded as Eve skillfully removed my pants and briefs. Pouty lips wrapped around my large cock and a tongue danced on its underside.

A groan left my mouth. It had been a while since my cock was last in a woman.

My dick swelled which caused me to hiss as Eve’s teeth hit my shaft.

Eve released my shaft and pulled her head away from me. She gave me an apologetic look.

“Sorry, I’m not use to one so big.” Eve said.

She then licked her lips with a naughty look, but my reason had returned, and I placed my hand on her shoulder. The rest of Lunar might be right outside the door. If we’re caught, I’m not sure I could make it out of the country alive.

“We shouldn’t do this.”

Eve ignored my words and craned her neck forward. She French kissed my lower head. Her tongue danced at the entrance of my urethra.

I groaned again, and reason left me. I grabbed the back of her head and forced her to take in my girth. She gagged as the crown of my dick rammed itself against the back of her throat, but she managed not to nick my shaft this time.

Half my length was still feeling the cold air outside her warm mouth.

Pitifully, she looked up at me. I felt a thrill as I met those watery dark brown eyes. This girl who would soon be gracing the wet dreams of boys across the land was sucking my forty-year-old cock.

I could now understand those Hollywood execs.

“Use your tongue.” I commanded her in a husky voice as I ignored her silent plea for mercy.

Her tongue slithered along my shaft’s underside as I forced her head back and forth.

Waves of pleasure assaulted my groin. I made no attempt to stop the approaching tidal wave from arriving, for in the back of my mind, a small voice kept reminding me that I needed to finish quickly if we didn’t wish to be caught.

“Catch it all.” I ordered her.

Then I left her no options as I pressed my urethra against the back of her throat and released my load. As I ejaculated, Eve moaned which pleasantly vibrated my cock.

I indulged in the post-cloital tranquility until the tapping on my legs pulled me out of that state.

There was panic in Eve’s eyes as she looked up at me. My shaft was still half buried in her mouth and milky white drool leaked from the corners of her lips.

I released her head, and she pulled herself away. The sounds of coughing filled the room.

I pulled up my pants and briefs before walking to my desk and grabbing a handful of tissues.

I offered the tissues to Eve after she stopped coughing. She snatched the tissues from my hand and hurriedly wiped her face. Her eyes staying on my covered crotch. Within my briefs my dick twitched back to life.

Eve stood up.

“You tell no one what you saw, or I say you forced me to give you a blowjob.” Eve threatened me.

I was dumbfounded by the audacity of this girl.

Having made her threat, Eve hurried to the door.

As she walked away, I reached into my pants pocket. I sighed in relief as I pulled out the phone and saw that it was still recording.

Her threats would be useless against this.

I looked toward the door as it closed behind Eve. I could hear mumbled voices coming from the other side.

God, I hope no one was listening to us in here.

I was distracted from my worries by a chipper voice that came from within my mind.

[Hello, Host Alan Thomas! I’m The Mentoring At-Risk Celebs System. As the name suggests, I'm a system that will aid you on your mission to mentor celebs whose careers are fated to fail.]

I began questioning my sanity.

Mentoring At-Risk Celebs System?

[Yes, that’s my name!]

Yep, I’m losing it.

[No, the host’s brain isn't malfunctioning. It's operating within the typical limits for a male of your---]

I ignored the yappy voice that was now telling me the limits of my middle age brain.

My mind is now drifting back to a script I'd recently read. I try to maintain my acting credentials by occasionally accepting small roles, but lately the scripts that have been provided to me haven’t impressed.

The one I was now remembering was a particularly bad adaptation of a teen web novel.

There was a system in the script, which is why I'm remembering it now. The system belonged to the main character of the novel, and when he achieved the system's objectives, it rewarded him.

But that’s just a story gimmick for a teen novel. How could such a system be real and why was it given to an old man like me?

[I’m real, and this system can only work with older individuals as you must have experience in the industry to offer proper mentorship.]

The voice in my head stated.

If you’re real, then why now? I’ve had this job for this job for the last sixteen months. Why is now the time you choose to appear?

[Since experience alone is insufficient for this system, you were ultimately selected to serve as my host because you finally met all my requirements. The Mentoring At-Risk Celebs System is a fate-defying system. Defying fate is a risky endeavor, so my host must be prepared to take on an excessive amount of risk, and my rewards must be able to match the risk taken.]

So, the system decided to appear now because my level of acceptable risk had finally met its needs? Did the blowjob cause this? It was certainly the riskiest thing I’ve ever done in my career.

What are the rewards?

If the risk and rewards were truly equal, then finding out what incentive the system provided should inform me of the level of hazard this system represented.

[This system offers three styles of rewards for your achievements. The first is titles, which give you a status boost and increase your capabilities in mentoring celebs. The second is financial rewards, as a part of the earnings of the celebs who respect you as a mentor will automatically be given to you. Finally, there is the reward of life, as this system will help extend your life.]

Extend my life?

[Yes, Host only has 131 days left to live.]

5