Chapter Fourteen
137 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake early the next day, before Sean and Donnie, and decide to slip out to the shops to pick up some stuff for Sunday brunch together. I’ve been neglecting family time recently, even I’ve noticed that, and I know I need to make more of an effort. Thus, the surprise brunch.

On the way to the shop, I turn up the radio in the car and sing along, letting the cool morning air whip through the window and lighten my mood a little. I feel like I have so much more life in me these days, so much more that I can really indulge myself in. I’m not just stuck bouncing between work and then back to bed and then back to work again. I  have a whole, thrilling double-life to lead, and there’s so much more for me out there than I ever had imagined just a few months ago. Unfortunately, that does sometimes mean Sean and Donnie don’t get the attention they need, but in the longrun, I know it will be good for our family. If I’m happier, they will be, too.

I park the car and glance over to make sure I have enough room to get out – and when I spot the car next to me, I furrow my brow and try to remember where I’ve seen it before. 

I am certain that it’s not the first time I’ve laid eyes on it, but it takes me a moment to figure out where I have spotted it before. Maddy’s place? That sounds right. I’m pretty sure it’s her car, or at least the one she shares with her husband, Ewan. Maddy is the friend who told me about the Weekend Club, and seeing her car, I feel excited to see her her in the shop. We haven’t talked much since she told me about the app, and I haven’t admitted that I’m on it. Maybe I can tell her about my exploits. She might even be jealous.

Unless she’s already on the app, having exploits of her own. She said she wasn’t on it, but now, I’m not so certain I believe her. 

Most people, it turns out, are naughtier than I realised. 

I gather my bags and head inside, tucking my phone in my pocket in case Sean texts and needs to know where I am. Though I’m sure he’s going to be out for the count for the foreseeable future. I know how he is when he sleeps in, and I doubt I’m going to be able to rouse him for anything. 

I potter around the shop, picking out everything I’m going to need under the bright fluorescent lights, and I realise that, for the first time in forever, I’m not totally stressed being in a place like this. Normally, I would be checking my watch over and over, making sure I wasn’t running late or wasting time, but here and now, I’m just pondering which recipes I can make and how best to make them taste delicious. 

"Jazz?”

I look up, and find myself staring at Ewan – Maddy’s husband. I beam at him warmly. He’s a good foot or so taller than me, with a scruff of dark stubble and kind eyes. 

"Hey," I greet him. "I thought I saw your car outside. How’re you doing?”

We exchange a little polite conversation, then I go on my way to finish up my shop. Or that’s what I think I’m going to do, until I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. 

I reach down to check what it is, thinking Sean is going to be dropping me a message checking to find out where I’ve gotten to – and when I see what is waiting for me, my jaw drops.

A notification from the Weekend Club app. That there is a new match in my area. And the face attached to it? Unmistakably Ewan. 

I look around, to see if he’s still standing near me, but I can’t see him anywhere. Holy shit, can this be real? I feel like someone is playing a trick on me. I click open the notification, half-expecting it to be someone else there entirely when I do, but it remains Ewan. No doubt that it’s him. His face, his smile.

"Holy shit," I mutter, and I feel a flutter in my chest. He must have gone on the app right after seeing me and swiped right on me. Has he seen me on here before? Or was this the first time? Was he hoping to find me when he logged on just now? Perhaps Maddy told him I’d been curious about the Weekend Club.

I swipe right on him before I can stop myself. Maddy is a close friend, but I don’t want to miss out on the chance to bed another one of my friends’ husbands. And the fact Maddy and I are so close makes this even more dangerous and exciting.

I finish up my shop, and I make it to the till where the woman swipes everything through for me while staring off into space. I don’t blame her. Doing this sort of job can’t be the most stimulating. Without thinking, I dip into my pocket to check my phone...

And there it is. A message from him, from Ewan, sitting there waiting for me. I bite my lip, shoot my eyes this way and that. I open the message. It’s an invitation – no, an instruction. 

Meet me outside. In my car.

"Miss?"

I look up again, and see that the woman behind the till is watching me with some level of concern in her eyes. I must look batshit. I am totally distracted by the proposition I have just been hit with.

"Uh, yeah, sorry," I blurt out, and I manage to get my card into the machine and then turn my attention back to my phone. Shit. I am not sure if I am going to get away with this, but I am far too excited to turn down the opportunity. Unless, maybe he just wants to talk…?

I finish bagging up my stuff, toss it in the back of my car, and glance over to the vehicle parked next to me. Sure enough, there he is, waiting for me. I smile at him, and he smiles back, and God, I can feel myself starting to melt a little.

I head over to join him, trying to remember if we’ve said much more than a couple of sentences to each other before now. He opens the car door, and I glance around to make sure no one is watching us. Even if they are, the back windows of the car are tinted. That helps. After a small hesitation, I switch off my phone and then slip in beside him.

"Hey," I say. And, as soon as our eyes meet, I know what’s going to happen.

He reaches over, tucks his hand behind my head, and pulls me towards him. Without any preamble, he begins to kiss me, hard. His tongue is almost instantly in my mouth, and I feel that near-painful heat burning inside of me. It might be risky, but there’s no way that I’m going to pass up the chance for something hot and heavy when all I thought I’d be doing is picking up Sunday brunch.

I moan against his mouth and his hand shoves up inside my shirt, groping at my breasts under my bra. He isn’t gentle, which I now know I like. And we only have a limited amount of time here before someone works out what we are doing. The last thing I need is to be caught fooling around with someone else’s husband in the car park of my local supermarket. 

I grab his hand and push it under my jeans, between my legs, so he can feel the heat that has already started to grow there. He moves his fingers down to my slit, grazing along the edge for a moment before he pushes them inside. God, this couldn’t be further removed from the encounter I had with Freddy. Freddy was tender, but Ewan is just taking what he wants. And I love it.

I move into his lap, knowing that, if anyone walks by us, they’re going to catch us right in the act, but I don’t give a damn. I wind my arms around him, gripping the seat, his rough stubble on my face – it’s going to leave a red flush that will tell Sean just what I’ve been up, but I’m too aroused to care.

"Fuck me," I breathe in his ear, my voice laced with a hungry urgency. He grabs my hip with one hand and pops open the glovebox with the other, pulling out a strip of condoms. I glance down at them and smile – it's clear that this is far from the first time he’s done something like this. 

He pulls his cock from his trousers and sheathes himself quickly. I barely have a chance to see his cock before he pulls me back on top of him, but it’s just enough to tell me that it’s thick, long, and fat at the head. I can already imagine how good it’s going to feel as he shoves my jeans down a little further so that he can line himself up with my pussy – and then, finally, push inside of me.

I groan. I can hardly believe that I went from greeting this guy politely in a supermarket to having his cock buried deep inside my pussy in a matter of minutes. I push down on top of him, using the plush leather of the car seat behind him for leverage, and I watch with satisfaction as he tips his head back as my warm pussy squeezes around his cock. 

Once he is all the way inside of me, he grabs my waist and begins to thrust upwards, hard and fast. He’s not holding back. I move my hand between my legs to play with my clit as he fucks me, not willing to leave without an orgasm. It’s every person for themselves right now, the two of us ploughing towards our climaxes together.

"Fuck," he growls, and he grabs the back of my neck again and pulls me in close to him, pressing me into his shoulder to keep me steady. I kiss up his neck, inhaling the deliciously masculine scent that comes off him in waves. I find his mouth again and kiss him hard, my fingers moving fast against my pussy as he continues to fuck me. The fullness, the feeling of his cock spreading me open and my pussy enveloping him again and again, is everything that I need. An orgasm rumbles deep inside of me, pushing itself to the surface. 

Finally, he moves up inside of me one last time and holds himself there, and I feel his cock explode. The rush as he finishes in me is almost more than I can take, and I cry out. He clamps a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet, to ensure that nobody overhears us, but I am sure it’s too late. I feel my pussy contract around him, the rough intensity of the orgasm coursing through me, and a moment later, he guides me into the seat beside him, knowing that we have likely come a little too close to getting caught.

"That was insane," I breathe, and he glances over at me and grins. 

"First time doing it in public like this?" He asks, and I nod. 

"Not the last, though," I reply, and I mean it. The rush of fucking where anyone could have caught us is exhilarating, and I know that this is going to be my new addiction.

"I should get going," I tell him, and I reach for the door. "My husband will be wondering where I am..."

"Send my best to Sean," he remarks, and I laugh. God, there’s something so hot about knowing that I’m fucking a man who knows my husband. 

"And mine to Maddy," I reply, and I slip out of the door and back into the car. My legs are still shaking from the insane orgasm he just gave me, and I need a minute to catch my breath before I pull out of the car park and head back home.

Before turning on the car, I switch my mobile back on.

Ding. Ding. Dingdingdingdingdingding.

My phone vibrates nonstop in my hands as twenty or more texts and missed calls come in. They are all from Sean. They’re coming in so fast I can’t read them. Only the top one stands out to me.

WHERE ARE YOU?! Donnie SOS

 

If you're savouring this book and wish to stay in the loop regarding Daniel's latest creations, feel free to connect with him on Instagram and TikTok using the handle @danielhallwriter

0