Clippings or Corruption
774 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A collection of various micro smut I have written. Kinks and content vary significantly. Have fun!

 

My cock strained in its cage as she pressed the tip of her rubber cock to my virgin hole. I knew if I let her take me like this I would never be able to stop. I would become completely addicted to her, but I was powerless to resist. I heard myself whine as she ground the tip against my backdoor. It was all I could do to resist pushing against her probing cock.

 

“Oh look, you’re already leaking. Are you excited pet?” She cooed. My face flushed with shame, but there was no denying the way my cock spurted little streaks of precum as it strained against its cage.

 

“Now tell me the truth or I’ll stop,” Her voice was still teasing, but I knew she was serious.

 

“Y.. Yes, I’m so excited Goddess!” I moaned as she thrust in a little more firmly, causing my ass to stretch ominously. 

 

“You want this cock? You want me to fuck you like a girl?”

 

“Yes! Please fuck me Goddess! Make me your girl!” My voice cracked as I begged her to take my virginity. I tried to keep it soft and girly how she liked, but It was so hard to focus with my whole body tingling. Nothing had ever felt this good before and I wanted her so bad it almost hurt.

 

“Okay pet, I’ll take good care of you,” She punctuated her words by pressing against me again. This time she didn’t let up and I felt as her thick cock slowly stretched my snug butt open. It felt like her cock would never start sliding in, just keep stretching me forever. Then after a long moment I felt her suddenly shift forward and the head of the dildo slipped into my ass. I felt myself convulse from the sudden intrusion. It felt so wrong, but so right, and I’d been locked up and teased for so long it felt like every nerve in my body was in overdrive.

 

“Oooohhhnnnggg,” I moaned, then blushed as I realized how slutty I must look. Taking a thick cock up my ass and moaning like a whore.

 

***

 

"Kneel," She commanded me. I fell to my knees nearly without thought. What could I have done? Anxious tension filled me as the moment dragged on. I kept my eyes on the ground like a good girl, waiting for her to instruct me to do her bidding. It was all I could do to not squirm as I heard her walk across the kitchen towards me. Her heels clicking across the smooth marble floor. She stopped in front of me, legs spread as she stared down at me. I could always seem to feel her gaze when she took me in.

 

 "Look at me," Her voice commanded, sharp and disdainful. As I took her in I was stunned again by the fine beauty she held. The sharp refined features of her face. Her soft pouty lips. Her face was twisted into a sneer of disdain and it sent a thrill to my core.

 

I relished in the moment, a hundred possibilities crossing my mind. Would she have me lick the dirt from her shoes, suck the heel into my mouth and feel the grit slide down my throat? No, we haven't left the house today. Her shoes wouldn't be dirty enough for that game yet.

 

"I'm sorry Mistress. The store was out of the kind you usually have." I said, a quaver in my voice betraying me.

 

"So you thought you would just buy this garbage instead? I swear you'll do anything to avoid actually working," She said. Her voice equal parts disgust and exasperation. The pressure of meeting her gaze as she looked back full of disgust was driving the heat in my core into an inferno.

 

"Maybe this will help you remember next time," She said as she unscrewed the cap in the bottle before upending it over my head. 

 

The thick sticky liquid flooded through my hair before starting to spill down the back of my neck and across my face. I dared not look away from my mistress and the sweet liquid splashed across my eyes forcing me to shut one. Another failure I would certainly need to be punished for. I could feel as the chocolate flowed down into my shirt, ruining the nice white fabric and soaking my bra just as I soaked my panties.

 

***

 

I lay waiting, the soft silk of the bed spread teasing at my nipples that now ached with need. After my climax shuddered to a close she checked on me and left. I felt myself fading in and out of sleep while I waited, bound and spread.

 

The sound of the door opening started me and I felt goosebumps prickle my back, the tension itself teasing my skin. She was so creative, I never knew how she would take me next. Make me beg next.

 

I feel her strong hands wrap around my ankle, bringing my bound feet up into the air. Hot breath licks across my sole and I squirm, but manage to hold back a groan.

 

Her soft hands stroked up and down my calf as her plush lips brushed across my foot so close that I could barely feel the tickle of their softness. The subtle glow in my core was already being drawn back into an inferno.

 

Suddenly I felt my big toe pulled into her mouth, I moaned as hot wetness enveloped me and her soft tongue swirled around my digit. She moved her mouth along, tongue dragging across toes, dipping down between them to lavish the webbing of my feet before racing down along the sole of my foot where she nipped me on my heel.

 

"Are you ready to beg pet?"

 

***

 

The door opens quietly and you see her grinding against your friend, her hard cock pressed against their soft cheeks as her hips rock back and forth sliding the length of her cock along their snug hole. You can see your friend pressing their ass back against her, a soft moan escaping their lips as the wet slick sounds of their grinding continue.

 

She adjusts herself and lines up her tip with your friend's ass, you know how hard and thick she is, how the delicious stretching your friend is experiencing now feels.

 

A long moment passes as she rocks back and forth against your friend, slowly working their hole open. Little pants and whines escaping their mouth as she stretches them wide.

 

The smallest of motions shows her cock sinking into your friend, her head suddenly sliding past the clenching entrance to their snug ass. Your friend lets out a little gasp at the same time as you moan from the eroticism of the view. The both of them naked and together, so sweet and beautiful.

 

She turns to the door hearing your moan and smirks, the light in her eyes making your knees weak.

 

"Come on then cutie, I know you want to help" she says smugly, patting the bed behind her. How could you possibly resist?

 

You slide forward, the soft sheet teasing your bare breasts. You know what you're supposed to do, what you're burning to do. You lean forward and press your lips to her ass in a soft kiss. The gentle rocking of her hips pressing back against you as she slowly works her way deeper inside your friend. 

 

You kiss and lick every inch off her plump ass and curvy hips as she finally bottoms out. A breathless moan escaping your friend as her hips meeting theirs.

 

Her hips rock gently against them, grinding into them instead of pulling back out and they moan again louder. You press your face between her cheeks and trail your tongue along her hole, swirling and stroking it all over her sensitive ass. You suck with your lips and tease with your tongue as she grinds her thick cock deep inside your friends ass.

 

You feel her loosen, her hole clenching needily under your probing tongue as her moans grow louder. You press your tongue forwards, sliding it inside of her.

 

She moans even louder as your tongue enters her, she clenches around you as her rocking hips works your tongue in and out of her ass, fucking herself on your tongue.

 

Her moans grow breathy and needy and she continues grinding. Your friend's hole stroking her cock, and your slick tongue sliding into her up to its base. You swirl and writhe your tongue inside of her and you feel her clench down on your tongue. Her ass pulsing in time with her cock as she explodes deep inside your friend's ass. Her hot cum soaking their hole.

 

***

 

I want you to snap at me in the kitchen. I want you to push my buttons, and I want to take the chef's knife I made off its rack and back you against the wall. I want to slide it under your shirt and let you feel the coolness of the blunt side while it slices your top open with a whisper. I want to look into your eyes as I trace its tip along your hip, not quite scratching you, just enough to prick at your soft skin.

 

I want to hear you breathing harder as you fight to control your fear and nerves. Fight to remember I'm not going to really hurt you, but my face makes it seem like maybe I want to. I want to push away your top, then drive my knife into the wall next to you and take your nipples with my mouth, my teeth

 

***

 

The window is open just a crack and the air is cool and crisp as it flows in. The soft patter of rain dulls the sound of the outside, insulating the room from the world. The sun is setting and the last soft golden rays filter through the curtain coloring the room. You've pushed the warm duvet down to your waist to cool off and arms wrap themselves around your shoulders and waist, soft breasts pressing into you on each side.

 

***

 

"The pact is sealed, your will be done," she intoned, her voice was deep, melodic, and alien. The words struck me like lightning. Jolts of sensation radiating away from my core.

 

The heat grew and grew, pleasure edged into then blurred with pain. I looked down and I saw a glow of purple light coming from my mons. Brilliant lines of faefire etching themselves into an intricate pattern over my womb. The sensation of the bonding was overwhelming and I could feel my wetness starting to leak down my thighs as tears stung at my eyes.

 

I shuddered and fell to my knees as the process continued. I shook like a leaf as I felt her magik burrowing into my body. A whimper escaped my lips as I felt my nipples grow almost painfully hard and goosebumps raced across my body with the electric sensations running up my spine.

 

She looked down at me, our eyes meeting. Her eyes were deep and beautiful, chilling and terrible, liquid and seductive. Deep pools of black that shone with swirling dots of purple light swarming like a galaxy. Her skin was a deep shade that was neither red nor purple. Her face was a mask of clear amusement. She smirked at me as I jerked and moaned beneath her.

 

My deal with the far was a year of my service for beauty. She would mold me into someone beautiful, and I would be bound to her desires. It seemed too easy when we had made the deal. I was so desperate that a year's work seemed simple, but now I knew her terrible power and I couldn't decide if I was afraid or excited.

 

The sudden rush of sensation dulled and the glow faded leaving behind an intricate design of graceful flowing lines showing that she now owned my very soul. Then as I thought it might be over I felt more heat pulsing into me, I felt my body shifting. I groaned again my eyes rolling back as the intensity overwhelmed me.

 

I could feel as my face shifted, becoming soft and symmetrical. Little tingles ran along my thighs and hips, almost tickling as they filled out, growing wider and fuller. Then beneath my cupped hands I felt as my breasts started to shrink. My eyes bolted open in panic, that wasn't what!

 

"No! Please...uhhdj. Why are they going away?" I begged her. barely able to form coherent words. She chuckled, her soft throaty sound making me squirm with the feeling of being judged and found wanting.

 

"Why? Because you asked to be beautiful, so I'm shaping you into what I desire."

 

The soft sensitive flesh of my breasts continued to recede away beneath my palms. My hard nipples pulling away from my hand as they shrank. It wasn't what I had wanted. It wasn't what I had imagined, but it just felt so good when she took it from me.

 

Long moments passed as the last lingering shocks and tingles left my body. I collapsed into my back and lay there gasping as a soft warm glow suffused me, filled me up. I felt like I was floating.

 

I felt strong, warm hands rest on my shoulders and my eyes fluttered open and I saw the two of us floating in front of a mirror. The shift should have been confusing, but nothing made sense in this strange realm of her's.

 

In the mirror I saw a gorgeous woman floating in front of the Fae. A little shorter than I was, more full of hips and she had a beautiful round face with soft pouty lips. It took a moment for me to realize it was me. I was that beautiful woman. 

 

"Good girl, I like the way you taste when you're happy. Now it's time you started your service," she said. Her voice sultry yet commanding.

 

I found myself laying on a soft bed, delicate silk sheets kissed my skin. The bed dipped a little as she climbed into it with me working her way up my body, leaving me breathless. My body arched up seemingly without my thought, as if to try and get even a little of her touch.

 

Her firm thighs rested on the sides of my head, they were firm and powerfully muscled. The sight in front of me was something even more entrancing though. Her spread legs left her exposed to me. Her delicate folds glistened with her own need. She must not have been as detached from my transformation as it seemed.

 

"Now take a deep breath darling. It's time to show me your appreciation." Her lips met mine and I moaned loudly as she pressed down onto me, completely sitting on my face. I let my tongue slide through every part of her, tracing every delicate fold of her sex before dipping inside her which drew out a satisfying sound from my powerful Fae.

 

She looked down on me as I lavished her with all the skills I had and after a long moment of looking into each other's eyes I felt her thighs begin to quiver. I grilled her hips and redoubled my efforts, working to hit her most sensitive spots.

 

She shook and moaned as she went stiff above me, her sweet flavor flooding my mouth as she came undone.

 

"Uhhhgnd.. so good.. so beautiful." 

 

12