Chapter 00 Prologue: The Lost Guardian
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 00

Prologue: The Lost Guardian

In the bustling city of Dhaka, Bangladesh, lived a young Teen-age boy named Harun. He was known for his unwavering faith (Islamic), respect for elders, and kindness towards the young. Harun's heart was a haven of compassion, treating everyone, both male and female, with equal goodness.

Born into a family with a rich military background, Harun was raised with discipline and instilled with a profound sense of duty. His father, a seasoned army veteran, had taken it upon himself to train Harun in various combat arts. From hand-to-hand combat to mastery of guns and vehicles, Harun became a skilled and formidable warrior. Yet, amid all his training, he never lost sight of the virtues his parents instilled in him – compassion, respect, and knowledge.

One fateful morning, as the sun's golden rays embraced the city, Harun set off on a journey he had taken countless times before – accompanying his adorable younger sister to her school. Little did he know that this day would be unlike any other.

As they walked hand in hand through the narrow, bustling streets, Harun's sister gazed up at him with admiration, seeing in him the embodiment of a guardian angel. They laughed, shared stories, and enjoyed the moments that would soon be etched into their cherished memories.

However, as they took a turn down an unfamiliar alley, Harun's heart began to race. He realized, to his surprise, that he had lost his way. The once-familiar surroundings seemed to morph into something otherworldly, leaving him perplexed and anxious.
As he attempted to retrace their steps, he stepped through an archway, and an inexplicable shift occurred.

The world around him changed dramatically, and he found himself in a realm beyond imagination. A place where myths and legends collided, where mythical creatures such as Elves, Dwarves, demi-humans, Orcs, Goblins, Demons, Humans, dragons, Wyrms, and many more races coexisted.

Wide-eyed and astonished, Harun marveled at the enchanting beauty of this new realm. The air was filled with magical energies, and the creatures he had only read about in bedtime stories now stood before him in all their splendor. Fear should have gripped him, but the warmth of his heart and the wisdom instilled in him by his family shielded him from trepidation.

As if drawn by fate, Harun soon discovered that this world faced turmoil, and darkness loomed on the horizon. The creatures he encountered spoke of an ancient prophecy, foretelling the arrival of a virtuous guardian from another world, one who would bring hope and unite the diverse races in a common purpose.

Unbeknownst to Harun, he was the chosen one, destined to fulfill the prophecy and bring harmony to this extraordinary realm. His faith, knowledge, and compassion were the keys to bridging the gaps between races and bringing an end to the darkness threatening to engulf their world.

And so, in a land where magic and bravery were paramount, the story of Harun, the lost guardian from Bangladesh, began. His journey would be one of self-discovery, friendship, and overcoming adversities. As he navigated through this fantastical world, Harun would draw upon the teachings of his family, blending the skills of a warrior with the heart of a kindred spirit.

Little did he know that his actions in this magical realm would have repercussions in his own world, influencing the lives of those he cared for, and shaping the destiny of both worlds forever. The lost guardian would soon realize that his journey had only just begun, and the fate of countless lives rested upon his shoulders.

0