Chapter 11 Feeling
433 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! This is Jestly we see each other again! Anyway, I decided to try to use the Japanese honorific in this chapter. Comment what you think about it as I don't really know what to say. Well, Let's meet each other again in the next chapter! Cya! Jestly out.


 

Chapter 11

Feeling.

Yesterday was the day that Roxy left us. Well, I am still out here training in swordsmanship with Paul. As for Rudeus, he was depressed a bit I think? But he got back on his feet when Lilia came to clean his room for some reason.

As me and Paul exchanged our blows Rudeus came running out. In his hand is a book about Plants that he got for his Birthday.

"Father! Mother! I will be going outside for a bit!" Rudeus said enthusiastically.

"Oh! Careful out there!" Paul said.

Zenith is maintaining the garden just waving her hand at him.

"Hm...maybe I should go out too," I said out loud and Paul who heard it just pushed my back lightly.

"If you want to just go Lucy. We can always train another day."

Hearing that my face quickly curled into a smile. I quickly put down my sword and ran out of the house.

I will first go to see Ann and Luke to tease them. After that, what should I do? Maybe go help Granny Geine out? Or maybe go into the forest and Pick up some herbs to refill the clinic and some for myself to experiment on…

Anyway, let's go and tease them hehe. As I finish thinking I start to run toward Luke's house.

….

Hah! That was fun! Seeing Ann's flustered face is cute! But isn't Luke kind of dense? I mean you live next to a cute girl and she is clearly onto you and you don't even notice. Well, only time will tell how their relationship will play out.

Fwosh!

I heard something flying around. It seems to be near The big tree. Well, I got nothing to do anyway so let's peepi- I mean investigate.

I walk slowly toward the sound. It is getting louder and louder.

"Demon should go away!" "Yeah! Demon should just go away" "Yeah! Yeah!"

Oh wow! It is the usual Bully trio! I didn't see them for a long time after I threatened- no I mean talk with them. Hmm, let's see who they are bullying.

I walked up toward them and suddenly a Water ball hit the Big kid's face.

"S-stop it!" Rudeus' voice can be heard. His voice is shaking and so is his body.

"It's the knight's child!" The big kid said and then threw a stone at Rudeus. Of course, Rudeus dodges it all although his movement is a bit sloppy but well he is a magician. After a while of them not being able to hit anything they just give up and leave.

Kind of pathetic but what can I say? They are just kids.

Rudeus slowly walks toward a boy cowering in his hood. His body is dirty with mud. I decide to watch what he is going to do so I just hide in the bush nearby.

Rudeus walked toward the boy and told him to kneel the boy did as he asked and when Rudeus started using magic the boy panicked and started to struggle to get away but Rudeus held him by pulling his hood and then dumping the water on his hair.

After washing the hair it reveals a beautiful emerald green hair underneath the Mud.

Ah! It's Sylphiette! I almost forgot about her because I never really saw her these days.

Rudeus looked shocked to see her hair color and quickly looked at her forehead and then a relieved sigh escaped from his mouth. He quickly introduces himself and Sylphiette going to introduce herself too but the strong wind suddenly comes and cuts her in the middle of the sentence.

Rudeus who didn't hear all of her names thought that her name was Sylp. Well, it's kind of a cute nickname so I will not correct him. As I was thinking to myself suddenly the two of them started to walk. I quickly stalk- Ahem! I mean follow them to Protect them from harm and it is to observe Rudeus's first outing by himself too! That is right!

Rudeus suddenly trembles for some reason and starts looking around so I hide behind the tree.

"What's wrong Rudy?" Sylphiette said in a worried voice.

"No, It's probably nothing. I just feel like someone is watching me that's all." Rudeus said and just scratched his head and walked together side by side with Sylphiette.

T-that was close! I almost got found out by him! Damn, what kind of sense is that to be able to sense me like this! Hm! But I did not get caught so that didn't count. Anyway, let's see where they are going.

And that is the start of how I stalk- Ahem Observe Rudeus and Sylpiette on their play date. First, they go toward the Village gate. It seems that Sylphiette is delivering lunch today. After that they just walk back toward Sylphiette's house and change her clothes then she comes out again and walks with Rudeus. Next, they go toward the Giant Tree in the middle of the village.

Hmm, It looks like they just lying there quietly. Oh, Sylphiette suddenly started a conversation! Shit, Can't hear anything from here. Hm...Let's get a bit closer.

Rustle...

"Huh? What is that sound?" Rudeus spoke up and I could feel my body tense up in an instant.

"It coming from there Rudy." NO! Don't point in my direction! He will notice it! Rudeus began to come toward the Bush I hid slowly and Cautionly. Good! at least he knows how to be cautious! This Big sis is proud of you Rudeus...The thing Paul, Roxy, and I taught you is being absorbed like this. I can feel tears running a bit. But I feel kind of jealous seeing you with anothe-

Eh...Why do I feel like this? I never felt anything like this before...Not even when Rudy is just born. What happening to me?!

"Lucy? What are you doing there?" Rudeus approached and saw me hiding in the bush.

"Ah... OH! This? WELL, IT'S JUST MY HIDING PRACTICE BYE!" I quickly said that and started running away at speed never turning back. I run and run until I can't feel my breath anymore. I stop inside the forest and start to stabilize my breathing.

Thu.

I drop down sitting on one of the stumps I found.

"What the fuck happening to me? I feel jealous of Sylpiette. Me? Feeling like that for Rudeus my Little Brother? Urwb-blech!" I vomited everything I ate in the morning. J-just thinking about it makes me feel disgusted. A brother and sister? and what more Rudeus is just 5 for god sake! Why do I feel like this! AHHH IT ITCHING IT ITCHING IT ITCHING!

"HAH!" I gulp down a high amount of air to gain my sense of self. I started to act weird after I woke up from my coma. Is this the effect it has on me?

Tub

I slap my face. I slap it once, twice, thrice. just so I can feel like myself again. "Hu...haa...Alright, I finally feel normal again. Let's just go back and train to get my mind off things." I quickly walk back toward my house.

...

It was in the afternoon. I had already come back to the house and start Practicing on my own and then I heard something. I looked and found a young boy around my age and a woman who looked to be in her mid-20s talking to Paul. The woman is yelling loudly and showing the injury on her son's body. Paul is...trying to hide his emotions. I have known him long enough to know that he hiding something. From his expression, he trying to hide the fact that he is relieved and just trying to answer her half-heartedly.

After the woman finished ranting, she just trying to seduce Paul. Her face changes and then she tries to move her body more appealingly. But Paul doesn't care about her and the reason.?She is already married and has a flat chest. I mean for Paul's standard it got to be at least Elinali- I mean at least Zeniht size. And I know that Paul won't cheat on Zenith with unknown people.

So After the woman went away I went to Paul to ask what going on. He said that Rudeus was bullying Somar and punched him in the face.

"Somar? Who that? Ah, wait isn't that the Bully leader?" I said as I recalled the image of a fat kid holding a stone and throwing it at me.

"Bully? care to elaborate?" Paul said as he sat down to listen to me. So I explained what those guys did and what happened to make them not go after me anymore.

Paul just slumped down the floor after hearing my story. "Ha...Why didn't you tell me any of this?" I just shrug at his word.

"They're just kids, right? I don't want to hurt them. And If I want to I would already break a bone or two." I smile a little at my comment.

"Don't do that. Ha...What should I talk about with Rudy when he comes back then? I was just about to use this as an opportunity to remind him to not get high on his power." Hmm...

"Just talk to him normally. Rudy is your son after all. He inherited some genes from you and Zenith."

"Gene? What that?" ops. I just slip up.

"Nothing. Anyway, I'm going back to training so see ya." And with that as my last word, I just leave Paul to sit there pounder about what he will talk with Rudeus about.

...

Rudeus POV

I came back home in the evening and I saw Paul standing over the Front gate with a Trouble face. "Father, What are you doing?" I ask him and he just sighs Lightly.

"Rudy, What did you do Today?" Hm? What I did do today?

"Well, I made one friend! His name is Sylp. After that, we play together and since he asks me to teach magic I just teach him that." I told Paul what happened today with a smile and he just smiled at me with a tired smile.

"You didn't bully anyone?"

"Hm? Bully? I didn't do anything of that sort." What is he talking about? AH! Is he talking about what happened before meeting Sylp? "Are you talking about me fighting against those 3 bullies?"

"Yeah, That. e, Somar's mom just come to me saying you bully her son and rant about wanting me to teach you." When he said that Paul's face looked tired. "And I want to teach you not to be haughty because you are Water-saint but Lucy said otherwise you see. She told me that Somar is the leader of the bully group that used to bully her but she scared them off. So now I really don't know what to do, ahaha...I'm really an unreliable father, huh?"

I lay my hand on Paul's Shoulder. " You not Unreliable Father. Thank you for talking to me first before accusing me of anything. I appreciate it." I said as I hugged Paul lightly.

"Ahaha...What do I do Both my child Is a genius huh? I got to step up my game now." With that, we just go back into the house laughing like usual.

...

It's the next day. After Paul and Rudeus talk with each other it seems that they have gotten along better than before. As for me? Well, I am just a bystander who watches from the sideline waiting for shit to go down and interfere but it seems that is not needed so I just go back to make some food with Zenith and Lilia.

My cooking skill has improved to the point that I can say that I can be Zenith and Lilia match. And I still learning from them. Anyway, today I got a break and I just came outside for a change of pace. Today Ann is busy trying to make Luke fall for her again. So I have nothing to do today. The herb in the clinic is full Lilia and Zenith are just taking care of the garden, Paul is going to patrol the area because people saw an assault dog nearby. And Rudeus is going out to meet with Sylphiette. hm...Should I just go back and train again? but training too much will put a strain on my body and make it grow less. Haa...Maybe I should just go and hunt something.

Fswish!

Hm? A sound of someone throwing something. Is it those 3 again? let's go.

"Arg!" A scream rang out. It is familiar to me. I quickly ran up to see what going on and there I saw Sylphiette trying to Protect Rudy from the stones that those boys threw. And on Rudy's face, there is a trace of blood on it. Suddenly something snaps. I don't know where that sound came from but I know that it was not good. Ah...What is this feeling? Did I feel anger? hatred? Why? Why can't I reason what this feeling is?

"Oi...You guys really want to die?" A cold voice leaks out of me which I never know I have. Those boys turned around to see who intruded on their little "Prank" and saw me. "If you guys really want that I will make sure all of you can't ever walk again."

...

Sylphiette POV

"Oi...You guys really want to die?" The one who appears with a cold voice is no other than the Big sister who saved me that day. but no that's not her, She never had that look before. Her golden eyes lack emotion to the point that I feel cold. The air around us suddenly gets colder than before and somehow the black cloud gathers around us.

Rudy got hurt protecting me and now he bleeding from his head. Suddenly The big sister said something but I didn't hear it because she said it so softly. Then the next thing I know is that blood is everywhere. She kicks the bully's leg so that it bends unnaturally. then the goon starts to scream and then she punches them too. Blood starts to come out of their mouth and the big bully is screaming for help.

Drip...drip...

rainfall. It washes all the blood away and adults start running here. that includes my Father and Rudy's father too. All of them had shocked looks on their face as they saw what happened here. The big sister is walking slowly toward the Big bully. He screams for help but she kicks him in the gut. Paul-san is rushing to stop her but suddenly a big chunk of ice appears from the ground and almost pierces his throat.

"LUCY! STOP WHAT YOU DOING RIGHT NOW!" Paul-san screamed out. and holding his sword in hand. but she didn't hear him and walked slowly toward the big bully.

"Lucy stop!" Rudy yells out. He just finished healing himself. She stops in her tracks. then she lets out a sigh and walks toward the big bully again. the adult is rushing to stop her but her hand Glows then the bully's leg starts to reform back to normal. Then she proceeds to do the rest to other bullies too. Then she slowly walked toward Rudy and me. She kneels down in front of us and then proceeds to hug us. "I'm sorry. For making you watch something like this." With that word the rain stops pouring down and the wind that seems cold suddenly gets warmer.

After that her hand glows again and the wound on Rudy's head is healing. When I looked at her eyes I finally saw it. A hint of Emotion. It was warm golden eyes.

Then after she finished she walked toward Paul-san and kneeled on the floor with her head hitting it. "I'm sorry for making a ruckus. I will take responsibility for this." After she said that Paul-san tensed up and sighed.

"I will ground you from going out for 1 month and then after that you are going to help the villagers with all of their farm and then go patrol the area for 2 more months."

she nods at that and starts to slowly walk away.

21