what we don’t know
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*snore snore*

“Hey, Hey, Buddy It’s morning.”

“Huh…..Dad, What is It?”

“Range day…..By the way what is this thing?”

Jonh picks up a object laying in Owen’s bed while he was scratching his eyes.

“(sleepy) It’s for the pewpew dad.”

“Pewpew? Your not a baby 

The bright sunlight almost blimds Owen as he got out of the trailer. A foul smell of decomposition filled the nostrals of the boy and the dragon.

*cough* cough*

"Ahh what's this smell dad?"

"Strange there is no swamps or landfills nearby. Let's see what this is all about."

Jonh stats following the smell to It's origins. Phyro and Owen follow him. 

They soon came across a fenced off area with barbed wire at the top. But a small gap where there was no fence and only some wore down traffic barriers in the way. 

*Jump*

-Ahh. Getting old,huh?

*crack* *snap*

"Are you ok dad?"

*picks up*

"Let's go Owen no time to waste. You too Phyro."

"fuahhh"

On the otherside the land was bare and the grass was yellow-ish in color. No trees or buildings in sight. But something strange stands out for them. A trail of what looked like blood was leading up a small hill. Hesitantly They follow the uncanny trail. 

"Dad I wanna go back."

"shhh not now Owen, listen."

(faint) *chatter chatter*

Both run to top of hill. The view at the top shocked Jonh. As far as the eye could see train tracks stretch to every direction. Cargo was being unloaded nonstop. But It was not ammo nor vehicle or personel. It was just big black bags that were handle by people wearing yellow hazmat suit.

*points gun*

"Hey you up there!!!!"

"(under breath) shit."

*hands up in surrender*

"get down here!!!"

Owen, Phyro and Jonh descend the small hill and are patted down by the people in contamination gear. One of them pulls out a gadget and start checking for something while the other held them at gun point.

*beep......beep*

"Sir have you touched the ground?"

"Yes."

*beep..beep..beep..beep*

"Boy, what about you?"

".....Yes"

The one holding the gadget calls other people in hazmat suit and moves to see Phyro.

"The hell are you suppost to be, huh?"

*beep beep beep beep*

After seeing thouse readings he called another hazmat suits.They came with a man catcher and a a animal snatcher.

*grabs* *grips*

"Dad?!!"

"Hey what are you doing?!!!?"

"Sir this is containement precedures please follow me"

*snip* *zip*

"Fuahhhh*

They were shoved deeper into the facility. There they were put in a dark chamber.

"What is happening, dad"

*Beep beep*

*fizzle* *fizzle*

A cloud of white mist enevloped the room almost making It unbreathable. 

*cough* cough*

After that harsh treatment they were lead through a extensive hallway. Owen even with his small stature could see what laid behind thouse windows. He fixated on a semi-open black bag. The face of an unknwon man stared at his soul. It was as if time had frozen the face big scar on the face of the man showing the tissue down to the brain and the unblinken fish eyes had broken the little boy. Then a sudden realization crossed his mind.

"No!!!!!!"

*sobs sobs*

*thud*

"What's the matter? move!!!!"

"Hey don't fucking talk like that to my son!!!"

*chatter chatter*

"People.....please move. Huh?

A woman wearing a white coat with a purple sweater shoved people aside and looked at the little boy. 

*pat pat pat*

"Hey, It is alright. Can you get up?"

"(sobbing) who are you miss?"

"Call me Susan."

*Picks up*

"I will take him."

"(tsk) Do whatever you want."

She embraced Owen as he was her own son. Leading him to an operation room. She carefully laid him on the table and calmly inspected him. 

"miss will I die?"

"No...Why do you think that?"

"There is just dead people in here."

"......No we are just studying the monsters.....to defeat them."

"so you are friend."

"Yes we were just worried because being next to them make you sick."

As she was talking to him she pulls out a syringe.

"Now just a little jab."

*stab* 

"ahhh."

*retrive*

"You are very brave. Let me see your blood...."

Susan typed something as Owen was holding the little cotton to hold his blood. She stops and shivers went down her spine. 

"miss my bandage."

"Yes.....Sorry."

*puts on bandage*

"Let me take you back to your father little one."

*Holds hand*

As susan closed the door of the room. She glances back and tried to forget what she saw. "incomparable" "incomparable" "incomparable" "incomparable" "incomparable" "incomparable" "incomparable" "incomparable" 

The face of once were a comforting figure turned into one of worried and distant. Owen even as innocent as he was new that something was botherdering her. 

*Sliding door*

Jonh and Phyro were waiting in corridor as Cris was defusing the situation. 

"Here's your son back mister."

"Thanks.....Sorry for entering without a notice."

"Don't worry is just.....That we take security very serious."

As the security guards and scientists went back to their post Cris turned to Susan and Jonh talking. 

"well, cleaned your butt Jonh."

*pat on the back*

"Did'nt need you saving me Cris."

"Tell that to the guards"

"As long as my son is fine I don't care about me."

"Huh, is that so?"

0