all eyes on you
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"(radio)who is It?”

“(radio)Do you copy tenent?”

“(radio) Of course, sargent.”

“(radio) then come out and greet me.”

Cris confused by the massage of Muller slowly distance himself from the table. He walk through the halls of the old building. He hesintantly grabs the handle of the exit door.

*door opening*

*chatter chatter*

“Unbelivable.”

The empty and desolated camp now blom with life. The soldiers and hunters gather the bodies of the deceased and burned the blood soaken tents. While this moap up was happening the hazmat suits sprayed the metal fences with a red substence.

Astonished by the situation Cris tries to focus back to his objective.

“Private, have you seem the sargent?

“Think I saw him back at the gate, he was talking to some hunter.”

“Thank you, have a nice day.”

With the information he rushes toward the busted entrance. There Jonh and Carol with Owen in his arms were talking to Muller that was wearing a mask and keeping a distance of 5 feet from them.

“(faint) Don’t worry about acomodation Jonh. We brought your with us.

“(faint) Thanks. Was the trip difficult?”

“(muffled) No worries about that you have cleared the way for us.”

glances

“(muffled) If it isn’t our favorite tenent.”

*salute*

“Great to see you here itching for some action, Muller.”

“Maybe, Just curious about the militia that you have encountered.”

Owen shy away hidding his face in his mother cheast.

“Nice to see you Cris, thought you would never get out of that room”

*handshake*

“Just a little busy.”

“Hey little cookie, what happened ?”

“……….”

“I’am sorry he’s just tired. Gonna put him to sleep.”

“What a shame……..Anyway, It’s a pleasure to talk to you doctor Carol. Thank you for the life you saved back then.

“No need, now If you excuse me I need to put a baby to sleep.

Carol walks away caring Owen with his head resting on her shoulder. With his head down he gives a little “goodbye” by waving his hand. With them both gone Muller, Cris and Jonh finally have time to discuss about serious business.

“First I would try to apologise to you Muller. Back them i was not thinking correctly….”

“(muffled)No need Jonh, thouse are trivial matters. Let’s us just move pass that.”

“Sargent, If i can ask why are so far away from us and wearing a mask?”

“well, I got a little sick and thouse chemical that they are spraying make me allergic. But no need to worry the medics said It’s just a flu.”

“(muffled)Leaving that buisiness behind. Heard you got in contact with the montaineers.”

“Of course, although it was not a smoth encounter they are willing to cooperate.”

“(muffled)Perfect.”

“Muller, about the payment.”

“Off course, just pass by with the secretary department. Say That I send you.”

“Much appreciate.”

“Sargent, about Suzan unit.”

“(muffled) Yes, I have heard about the transfer. What I can say is that Suzan and her unit reached Charlotville. Even better she is probaly joinning us in 3 days.”

“Excelent. If may ask are the plans already drawn out?”

“Well, is the boy and the dragon ready, Jonh?”

“Give them a week……these last couple of days were rough for the two of them.”

“I see……Ohhh, before I forget.”

*rustling paper*

Muller hands over a file to Jonh.

“……So that was your goal all along.”

“Not here to force you…..But please consider this proposal and talk to your son about It.”

Curious Cris inches closer to see the content of the paper. For his suprise It was not a military realated. The file describe a formal proposal to use Owen’s image.

“Jonh, I think is a good deal.”

“I’am little sckepical. Never heard about this jornal…..” The american watcher”, hummm.”

“Have you ever bought some jornal from the camp?”

“No, haven’t red a thing since the disaster.”

“Well, If I were you I would try convice Owen to sign.”

“Why?”

“This is one of the state spoonsor jornals, they are willing to pay anything for It.”

*folds paper*

“I will try to think about It. Don’t wanna stress the boy a little too much.”

“Well, see you around the camp them.”

“See you later, Cris.”

They both part ways from the gate. Cris headed back to the abandon office to deal with the paperwork and make his report to the sargent. Jonh headed to the supply werehouse to bring back something for dinner.

While Jonh was out buying some food and Carol occupied dealing with her medical notes Owen was in his bunker bed with phyro.

*rustling paper*

*scribble scribble*

“What do you think Phyro?”

“Fuahhhh?”

Owen had drawn a web gear similar to the ones the soldiers were using. Although with small differences the magazines holders swapped to 4 pouches were he could a 10 round clip in each one. The granade pouches were exchange by straps where he could hold his mini mortar rounds.

*sizzle sizzle*

*humming*

“Execelent. Now let me try It out.”

*rustle rustle*

*zip zip*

“Perfect fit Phyro.”

“Fuahhh.”

Although His happy hidded his true feelings. Phyro knew he was hidding something. The small dragon place his paw over owen hands and tilted his head to see his friend’s face.

“…….Do you think I should apologise, Phyro?”

“Fuahhhh?”

“No….just forget it…..”

The dragon picked up the pencil from Owen’s hand. He scribbles with the pencil in his mouth and a shaky handwriting he writes a sing message. “Hurtie?”

“Maybe…..But I don’t think he will forgive me.”

*scribble*

"……Dad.”

*nods in agreement*

*scribble*

"……..sorry.”

*nods in agreement

*scribble*

"……..Owry.”

The dragon proceeds to point the pencil in his mouth towards a picture of Owen and his family.

“Ummmm……..Dad appologise too. Is that what you are trying to say?”

“Fuahhhhh!!!!!”

“Yeah…..Yeah…You’re right that’s what I should do.”

*grabs paw*

“Thank you, Phyro.”

*knoc knoc knoc*

0