one last inspection
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cris rushed out the room leaving his small group behind. But even with such bright emotion Owen did’nt understad why they were so happy.

“Why is It so important?”

*huff*

“It’s our old capital, a place where our history lies.”

“Will I be able to go there?”

“Ask that man with the mask……Muller was’nt It?”

“Yeah. He said I could go wherever I want.”

*huff*

“Really……..”

His mother was taken by suprise by that statement. She question him futher.

“Did muller said that to you, sweethearth?”

“Yeah. He asked If I had my interview. I said yes and then he told me that.”

“………Well, If he said that, then It’s settle. But did he said anything about Mommy and daddy coming with you too?”

“Hummmmm……Don’t remember but I will ask him later.”

“Ok then, Let’s go meet Cris.”

They leave the room to meet the young soldier. While Owen continued being oblivious to the danger of the situation his ego was little by little stroken by his peers. While the goals of Ben and Carol both remain skepical of the situation.

*chatter chatter*

*engine starts*

As they enter the main compartment of the hanger they were struck by the overwelming smell of gasoline and chemicals.

*cough cough*

*huff*

“The hell It’s even worse then before.”

“Owen cover your nose and mouth with your arm.”

The little boy follows his mother advice and as soon the boy made the command his dragon followed too.

While Ben, Carol, Owen and Phyro search for the tenent and the sargent Cris and muller inspect the trucks and help loading on the chemical barrels.

*heave-ho*

“(Muffled) Soldier, tell someone that the transmission is busted.”

*salute*

“Right away,sir!!!”

*heave-ho*

“This is the last, tenent. Thanks for the help.”

“Nothing.”

*jumps to the floor*

*cleans hands*

“Do you think this will help, sargent.”

“(Muffled) Well If the time is now you must get used to the smell, Cris.”

“Easier said then done, Muller.”

*cough cough*

“The coast guard and navy will followed by taking the east coast, should We meet then?”

“(muffed) Out the question tenent, the supreme command said we are the spearhead. The other groups will sprawl out from the line we created.”

“Quite the risk plan don’t you think.”

*cough cough*

“(muffled) Who am I to question the brilliance of hu-high command……..Did you talk to the boy?”

“Sure, he said he would make his little motars to help spreed the blood in the radius of the convoy….and the dragon will suport us in the air.”

“execelent, We are ready then……”Yankeen Doodle do or die”, huh?”

*step step step*

“(muffled) Looks like they finally found us.”

“Mister Muller!!!! Mister Muller!!!!!”

*grabs hands*

“(muffled) What is It mister Severin?”

*picks up*

“Can mommy and daddy come too?”

“Of course. I will have them assingned after I take care of the logistics.”

While Owen was talking to Muller Ben and Carol arrive to the place. Sweat drips from their foreheads.

*puts down*

*huff*

“Damn, you got a lot of stamina, don’t ya?”

“Sweethearth, don’t go running so fast from us, we are old and out of shape.”

“Sorry.”

Seeing his oportunity the sargent leaves Owen and walk towards both.

“Good afternoon Carol and Ben.”

“Thank you Muller, but let me guess more papers to be filled?”

“No, you should go with your son during this campaign…….for emotional purposes.”

*huff*

“Just boosting our morale. I wonder which kind of scenario you will put us through.”

*glances towards Owen*

“You know montaineer love can makes overcome almost anything.”

“Was that a threat?”

“Far from It……..An advice of a friend. But let’s us not go on to personal matters………What are the moves of our horde?”

*huff*

“From what my boys gathered they have pilled up in Richmount……….But It’s not one horde……Several have gather.”

“This coincide from the papers I have red from Suzan……She theorized about mating and trading.”

“Intersting theories coming from our reshearch team………any hints for what we could await there?”

“High agression and even inteligent ones.”

*huff*

“well from my exprience they only gather in large groups……..Never fought one but my boys said they are quite nasty shooters……..So be careful with your smell and noise.”

“Unfortunely mister Ben we will have no choise but bring the armoured cavalary…….Richmont will be our springboard and supply hub for the eastcoast liberation.”

“Well then use our force as you wish, sargent.”

While the adults discuss Cris was left to talk with Owen and Phyro. He bends down to speak with the boy in equal terms.”

“Thank you for coming with us at that time……..say is your mother angry with me.”

“No mommy is a very calm person…..Even If everything is bad she tries to keep a smile.”

“Oh really……I guess that makes sense…..She is a doctor, so she needs to keep her patients calm.”

Owen pulls out his notebook and shows his project to Cris. A very child like scribble but a diagram of a true weapon.

*shows It*

“Any thoughts Cris?”

“Well……We need It to be airbust.”

“Airbust?”

“Well, It needs to explode in the air rather then explode in the ground.”

“I see.”

*scribble scribble*

"(thought) How the hell is he going to make that airbust ammo is very hard to make. He will need a factory for that.”

“Say It Owen…..How are you going to make that thing?”

the boy looks around his surrounding before going near Cris and whisper something in his ear.

“Yeah….Right.”

“It’s true Cris here I will show It”

Owen show the dragon his drawing.

*humming*

*Bright light*

The hairs in the neck of the sargent lift up in antecipation as If It was reacting to something.

0