Chapter 1
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning:

Hidden behind spoiler

Spoiler

May contain greater amounts of edgy be warned!

Blood, Gore, Death, Mention of Rape, Mention of Murder Homophobia, Transphobia, Christianity (I certainly felt weird writing this)

[collapse]

This is a two part short story the next part will be released in a week.

A big black SUV slowly parked itself in the porch of an old suburban house. After a while a man left the car happily humming a song while looking on his phone. Without looking up he closed his car and went to the door to enter his home.

The man Don was in his late forties and looked like a waling stereotype, with a strongly receding hairline, unshaven beard and growing belly. He was someone who let himself go, to lazy to properly take care of his appearance, but to prideful to acknowledge it.

Today was a beautiful day for him, it was Friday noon and he had come home from work and his family was gone. They had left for a weekend trip. Even his week had been exceptional good. Don had been out and about protesting and saving others from themselves. Now a long weekend at home awaited him, all to himself. He could do what he wanted, for the next two days he would be free of his wives constant nagging, that he should help in the household chores and the awkward silence around his two children.

The three of them had gone for a family trip to over the weekend. When he had asked his wife about it, she had simply said they were having a girls weekend, which was utter bullshit, because she also took their son with them. It was really his fault that they didn’t see him as a proper man. The boy vehemently refused to let his hair get cut and never made any efforts to man up. Don was slowly getting desperate, as his son preferred to hang around girls instead of joining a sportclub or joining the gym. Luckily he wasn’t gay. He had prayed often enough for it and even send his son to a christian all boys camp. In order for him to learn the proper values of men, the real society and not the bullshit of the media.After that his son had confessed to him that he wasn’t gay and only interested in the opposite gender. He was proud for him, for coming out as straight. He even got a real manly friend from his time at the christian all boys camp. Josh, a six foot tall, muscular stature of a man with light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. They had been practically conjoined at their hips whenever they met, like childhood friends, or an old couple. He was proud of his son for finally making some real manly friends. The only weird thing about Josh was that he was perfect, except for his overly cold attitude towards him and that he always called his son Cassi, a short form of Cassiopeia, and never by his real name. It was apparently, because they became friends over their shared hobby for astronomy and Josh preferred to call him after a star for some weird reason. Until then he had never known his Son liked astronomy.

As Don reached the living room he found a letter laying on the couch table, it was clearly meant for him. ‘DO THE DISHES’ was written in bold letters on it, clearly a letter from his wive urging him to do the household chores. As always she tried to unload her wifely duties on him. Don was a true man and no alt left hippy, working beneath a woman. Reading the letter, revealed nothing of importance. It was basically just a list of chores and how to do them.

Maybe Don would actually to them if he got bored out of his mind sometime on the weekend. His wife had the audacity to refuse to sleep with him and that for a long time. He could do the chores and demand that she would sleep with him, as thanks for doing her duties, maybe this would bring life back in their bed. The longer he thought about it the better it sounded. Easy work for big rewards that sounded good.

Suddenly he heard a loud thud coming from the kitchen. Alarmed he spun around, his wive and children were gone. This could only be an intruder. Quickly he grabbed the shotgun laying on the shelf above the furnace, already ready and loaded. He had been right to place a loaded gun in every room, for cases like this. Especially after the rise of those rainbow warriors and social justice idiots. Now he could show them what a real proud citizen was. He would give this he/she/it a piece of his mind and a 12 gauge to the face. His wife had called him an idiot for believing that those rainbow freaks were dangerous, but in the end was right. Don was a man and he was right. He wasn’t driven by emotions like women and capable of correct objective thoughts and decisions.

Ready and full of anticipation he moved towards the kitchen. Don couldn't wait to show those freaks, what real masculinity is like.

Stepping around the corner, shotgun held ready, he entered the kitchen. The moment he laid his eyes on the intruder, made him drop his shotgun in disbelief.

Siting on the kitchen table was an angel, carefree enjoying the ice cream he had bought for his family free weekend. She was an uncanny beauty, looking like human. The only thing that betrayed her, where her the pearl white wings, neatly folded behind her back. She looked of, distinctively uncanny like she didn’t belong alien, strange. Don couldn’t put his finger on it, from where he got this feeling, what made her look wrong despite her beauty, it unnerved him, freaked him out.

The angel wasn’t bothered by his appearance or his shotgun, she didn’t even look at him. Instead she simply continued to eat his ice, paying no mind tho Don presence. Don took the time to fully take her appearance in.

She was smaller then him, with a slender build. Only being clothed in an oversized shirt, inscribed with some kind of text and image he couldn’t decipher, from the way she sat. Her skin was light and free of any blemishes, almost shining from itself. Her long hair was a beautiful yellow, reminding him of gold and the sun. Her pristine white wings were, even folded, bigger than her. They moved with every breath she took and every movement she made. Her breasts were on the lower end of medium, giving her a youthful touch, reminiscent of a young woman. He disliked it, she should have had big womanly breasts. Those small breasts reminded him of his daughter, killing all the sex appeal the angel had. Angel were supposed to be perfect and yet her chest wasn’t, truly a shame.

The most striking feature of hers, however were the two red lines on her face. Starting just below her eyes, they trailed down her cheeks like tears. Her eyes too stood out from the rest of her body, almost as if they were not truly hers.Her iris was separated in two circles a crimson outer ring and a calm blue inner ring. If Don concentrated on the blue of her eyes she looked pristine and heavenly, if he however concentrated on the crimson in her eyes she looked dangerous, brutal, ... devilish.

Looking at her eyes, made his stomach churn. Don couldn’t properly describe what he felt. He only could tell that he didn’t like this feeling, it made his hairs stand up, let his sweat run cold and heart beet as fast as it could. He averted his gaze. Instead he focused on the nearby clock on the wall, listening to each tick-tock, counting each second that passed, studying its design and following each movement the clock hands made.

“You look like you rot.”

The angel suddenly spoke, startling Don. Her voice was feminine, yet alien. She spoke after having finished his ice, dropping the empty cup on the ground. It took him a few moments to process what she had just said.

His first motion was to be offended, how an Angel, a pawn of God, would accuse him a devote believer, of being rotten. He was pristine and clear, he had been going to church without fail since he was a child, never missed a prayer and always preached the bible. He even went out of his way to try to convert lost lambs and those rainbow freaks to the bible. Trying his best to make them understand the real values of the world. Calling him rotten was plain wrong.

Don stopped himself from showing, how offended he was. The angel clearly didn’t mean it that way. He was a devote believer and she was an Angel. Clearly she could see that he wasn’t rotten. It had to be some sort of test, maybe some innocent question. Truly that must be it.

“Its called aging, the older we get the, more wrinkled we humans look.”

“Oh really, … I didn’t know that.”

The angel said, amusement swinging in her voice. She made now effort to move from the table or continue the conversation. She simply remained seated, intensely starring at Don. He felt like holes were burned into his skin by a molten metal rod.

“So, … um my Name is Don, oh great Angel. What has brought you here, if I may ask?”

Don sheepishly asked in an attempt to start a conversation and escape her intense gaze. The Angel remained silent, brooding for a while before finally answering.

“My name is M̸̧͒̍̄̉̉̕a̷̞̘͐͗̈̏̚l̴̞̱̹̉͋̀͆̓̀é̴̪̼̝̮̇͘ͅä̶̤́͝l̸̘͔̣̹̺̾͌̒͒̀͐ ̶̡̝͖̦̬̹̈́̽T̴̝͛̔̂h̵̦͂̅̃̔́̄ȩ̸͖͈̌́ ̵͚͚̼̜̫̺͈͑͛͛́͒̉͑͐͝d̸̬̄͠ę̸͉̙̓̽̏͛́́̚̕s̵̪̅̋̊͛̑c̶̡͙̖̤͉͕͚̻͆̒ͅè̶̙̪̬͑̉͛̀̈̊́̕n̸̡̢̪̗̓̓̽̃̈́d̷̖̈̾̍̉̀̉̚ḭ̶̛̰́̄̀̑̓̈́̉̏ñ̵̢̯͇̣̩̳̯̻͕͑g̵̛̬̝̼͈̐͑̎̚ ̸̡̡̫̪͙̹̯͇̇͑S̶̫̜͓̜͊̄̊̍̂͝ù̴̥̭͎̏̇̽̀̊̈́n̸̬̿̂́. I have uǝllɐɟ to this world and thus I am in need of guidance. I have searched for you knowing, that you will offer me what I want. Please enlighten me on your person, so that I might find my way.”

Dons hair went up as she spoke. He had understood her just fine, but something had been … of … about thew way she spoke. Some of the things she had said sounded weird, twisted, even flipped upside down. It once again proved that she was no human, but a being from beyond. Someone Don should feel honored to be allowed to see. He send a quick prayer to God, for sending him his own Angel.

He would gladly take on this duty given by God. He would gladly guide Maleal back to Heaven, to where she belongs. He would get to know her better on this journey and they would fall in love, as Maleal would recognize, what a great man he was. All plans and thoughts he had for the weekend vanished, replaced by rapid forming plans on how to help Maleal and to get between her legs

Don’s thought process was interrupted by the fast tapping of the angels bare feet on the tables leg. She looked at him with a frown on her eyes. She was clearly displeased, with how long it took for Don to answer her. Not wanting to let this noble being wait any longer, he began to speak, after taking a deep breath.

“My name is Don Trumpeter, a loving and devote Believer of God, loving father and husband. I go to the church every Sunday and bring your Gods holy words to those, who don’t believe.”

“Tell my more about the things you do, I am intrigued. Especially about this bringing Gods holy words to others.”

“Of course I shall, noble one.”

Don happily puffed his chest. Proudly bathing in the Angels attention. She was interested in his deeds. Maleal was interested in his deeds, now was the perfect moment for Don to show her how great he his. He would tell her his best and manliest stories, his greatest achievements. Surely by the end of it, she would be wet, completely ensnared by his tale and ready to take him. Proud he continued.

“Whenever I have time I go out and help bringing the word of God to those who are lost.

There are many who lost their ways, willingly let corruption and evil in their house. They don’t listen to the truth. They blindly believe charlatans, following their words without question, never considering the other side. They don’t even listen to others, believing that only they are right. That all the others are wrong and manipulated. Manipulated to hate and destroy society, to rebuilt it for the corrupt who only want to attain wealth and fame for themselves.

I go out to teach them the truth to enlighten them, about their wrongdoings. Just last week there was another one of their sick parades of perversion. Those rainbow freaks went out to parade on the streets, celebrating depravity and mutilation. They call it pride. They stole Gods rainbow and use it in a perverted manner. Defiling it to celebrate pride, one of the seven sins, they have completely lost it.”

“The rainbow was never stolen, only gifted tho those in need.”

“I went to their parade of depravity, which they had held in the towns center. Can you believe it! All the holly scripture warns us about in one place and the city allows it. They have corrupted their way trough all instances.

“You preach a book you haven’t read.”

“I went there with my friends, to stop them. They don’t deserve to live in piece, they are disgusting and vile. They are confused women, who haven’t experienced a real man, men who love others and men and women, who believe there are something different. Worst of all are the poor men, who are confused and exploited by these rainbow freaks, to mutilate themselves and pretend to be women.”

The angel wrapped her wings around herself as she heard his tale. A scream erupted from Maleal, s̶h̸a̵t̶t̸e̸r̵i̴n̴g̷ ̶g̸l̸a̸s̷s̶ ̶d̶i̵s̵t̴o̸r̵t̷i̴n̴g̴ ̴r̸e̴a̴l̸i̷t̴y̸ ̶l̷i̵k̵e̵ ̵a̷n̸ ̸o̶l̶d̶ ̵f̴i̵l̶m̷ ̷t̸h̸a̸t̸ ̴h̵a̸d̷ ̶h̴u̶n̶g̸ ̸u̸p̷. Don dropped his shotgun, which he had been holding, he wanted to run. Just run, run as far away as possible. Run and run never look back never remember, just run.

“Go on, continue you tale.”

Maleal said with a calm soothing voice, few moments after having calmed down and having shuffled her wings back. Don calmed down. The angel clearly was distressed by his tale. It became clear to Don how dire the situation was, that even Maleal, an angel was deeply distressed by it. Before continuing with his story, Don went back in his mind to the things she had whispered during his tale. It had sounded so unimportant that he hadn’t even tried to process it, what she had said. Even now he decided to not dwell on it, as it was clearly unimportant.

“So we went there to bring them back on the right path and cleanse them of their sin. Me and my friend chose a group of lost women. Those poor girls, in confusion mistook friendship with other women as love. Love can only exist between a man and a woman. That’s why we went to them to clear them of their confusion and to teach them the meaning of real love. I had a lot of friends with me, who volunteered help cure these women. But some complete freaks jumped in our way, they didn’t want us saving those women.”

“How interesting. What happened then? I can sense an importance that will shape the rest of your life in this event.”

“Those freaks that jumped us were completely gone. They were completely manipulated, beyond saving really only hell could grand them salvation. Despite knowing that we still tried our best to even save those lost souls, but they refused to be saved, denied our salvation and attacked us. One of them was even a man who had fallen to depravity, he pretended to be a woman, to be near them, to get into their beds, abusing their confusion. We did our best to save him, but to no avail, the demons were to far intertwined in him that he unfortunatly didn’t make it through the exorcism. After that we left.”

“Interesting I experienced a different situation. Anyways thanks for your enlightenment. My path has become clear, so has your future.”

“Really how can I help? How can I gain a place in Heaven?”

Maleal silently starred at him, her face expressionless. Don’s hair went up, the angels face was completely expressionless, completely lacking life or emotion. She looked more like a porcelain doll than something living. It was uncanny, terrifying. It probably would take a bit longer until she was swayed by his greatness and willing to bear his children. Don didn’t mind, he liked it in fact. He enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, to conquer and lay a woman. That’s how he got his wife, she had been the schools star and he had to put a lot of effort into scoring her. So that she would spread her legs and bear his children. Don was briefly taken back to his school days, to how happy he felt after getting her, how he went out on date after date with her to parade her around, to show his price.

“It simple really you don’t even have to do much.”

Maleal answered her voice low and faint, little more than a whisper. She suddenly held three iron nails in her hand. Each nail as long as her entire forearm.

“Really! That's good.”

A nail whizzed from Maleals hand, impaling Dons right hand. The momentum of the nail catapulted him out of the kitchen in the living room. Nailing him into the wall. He screamed in pain, as blood trickled down the palm of his hand, from where the nail was planted into his flesh. He tried to reach for the nail with his other hand. Another nail whizzed through the room, bolting his other hand to the wand. Don wailed tears streaming down his face and blood down his arms.

Maleal slowly strode down the room from the kitchen. The crimson in her eyes sparkling, as she smiled at him with a wicked unhinged grin of joy and satisfaction.

“Why! I did nothing wrong!! I always followed…”

The third nail left Maleals hand, digging itself into Dons foot and the wall behind, before hew could finish his sentence. He screamed in pain, before falling silent trying his best to remain as motionless as possible. Each single movement sent jolts of pain through his body, as the cold iron of the nails, grinded against the intricate network of bones, muscles and tendons in his hands and feet.

“Rejoice! Thank me! For that I have made you look like Jesus! Don’t worry I won’t thrust a spear through your chest to confirm your demise.”

The angel moved closer to him, with a small jump she floated up, bringing them both to the same height. Maleeal smiled at him, he could feel the hate and anger radiating from just below her skin, barely contained. She looked terrifying, like an angel.

“Your disgusting, rotten! E̸̹̦̭͇̙̗̩̼͊͑̽̄̓̿̑ͅͅv̷̢̲̗̹̮͚̭̠̯̮̯̹̩͈̞̣̝̬̙̻͖͈̙͙̀͗́ę̵̤͙̞̥͙̜̖̘̪̟̹̟͗͗̒̕̕͝n̷̢̡̜͎̦̩͓͖̫̖̘̼̰̾̑̎̌̾͒̇͌̏̋́̉͒̑̾̄̑̌͊̈́͘̕͝͝ ̴̨̧̨̻͎̘̖̥͕̱͖̻̒́̾͆͒͒̈̇̑̈́͒̃̈́́̍̎͗͗̚̕̕͠G̵̘̮̦̳̞̹̲̈̊̀̅͑͒̌̋̀̊ͅo̶̹͛̈̎̈́̈d̵̡̨̡̢̘̼̪̭̥̝̰̣͓͙̖͎̩̹̘͙͎̍̅̀͒̅͛̒͜͜͜͠ ̵͕̭̪͕͚̬̗͈̥͖̙̥̣͉̭͔̍̉̂̂̌͑̾͋̌̔̀̇̀̕ḧ̸̨͓͓̟͍͙͛̎͛͆̈͌̓̅̌͝͝͝͠ā̶̬̭̭̭͈̤̜̯̰̝̈́̓͛́̈̑̊̍͌́̀̍̒͆͛͛̕͘͘͠͝͠t̶̥̮̗͙̜͈͍͇̮͍̪̙̱̲̏͆̈́̆͠͝ͅé̵̮͚͎̰̭̬̜̟̞̖̠̺̳͙̞̀̓̍̽ś̸̤̞̠̿̆̆̈́̆̅̊͗̂̎͒͗͊̕͘̚ ̶̛͙̘̟̖̺̬̈́̇͒̒̇̔͐̊̄̈̽̾̑̐̇̔͜͝ṱ̴̡̛̝̯̘̪̰̰͕͖̖̥͎̞̝͉̥͓̲̯̲͖̈́͒̾͑͋̽̇̚͘͜͝h̵̡̫͓̤̐̾̂͗́̈̓̓ę̶͎̥̭͕́ͅ ̸̨͔̰̰͇̠̅͗̾͌́̀̊̈́̋̉̕̕͝͝ļ̴̡̛̲̩̞̩͔͕̖̝͎͎̞̎̏̈́̎͑̌́͂͆̑̇͆́̀̓̾͜i̸̟͖̹̟͎͂̑͐͛̀́̋͂̑̅̑͛̿̾̉͑̓̚̕k̶̛̟̼̹͍̏̽̐͂͌́̀̓͗̈̽̓́̋̿̈͑͑̋͘͝͝e̷̢̖͓̤̝̓̈́̇͊̓š̸̝͍̤̭̙̱̬̯̖̗̘͊̾̅̿̓̈́̄̕͝͠ͅ ̴̥̮̋̅̈́̏̉̎̓̐̈́͐̈͊̅̎͊͠͝͝͠o̴̖͂̈͒͌̀͛͑̔̓͠f̷̡̡̱͓̺͙̭̗̻̩̗͕̙͍̐ ̵̛̦̖̩̤̗͇̱̳̭͔̟̝̥̬͉͎̫̱̝͍̓́̾̇̐͗͆̽ͅͅy̵͕̭̹̩̞̰̙̫͖̤̮͍͉̻̳̹̳͂̋͆̓͂̈́͆̒̿̈́̆͒͌̄̈́̋́̕͘ͅo̷̡̨̞̻̻̟̦̓͂̈́̄́̈́̀̉͑̊͘u̴͈̘̟͖͉͖̥͖͍͊̊̀̀̊̉͛̈̾̀̈́͐̆̿̚͠.̴̢̛̗͈͙̥̼͎̻͌̄͐͌́̍͑̌͒͆͌̆̍̑̈́̓̈́̔͝ͅͅͅ.”

Don remembered that angels couldn’t lie. His blood ran cold as he realized the Maleal hat said the truth, God hated him. All his effort and work, all those years and God didn’t like him! He was devastated. Don didn’t want to die, he wanted to run. He wanted to get away from this angel. He was afraid of Heaven, of Maleal, of dying, of going to Heaven, of meeting God, of meeting demons and other angels. He didn’t want to die!

Maleal dropped to the ground laughing, holding her belly and laughing. A deep and joyful laugh radiating from her very core.

Your face!! Your face!! You should see yourself! The sheer terror on your face! I can’t!”

She continued to laugh and roll on the ground. Leaving Don alone in his pain and agony. Involuntary forcing him to watch her laugh at his missery. After a good while she recovered from her outburst. Wobbly standing back up on her feet, heavily breathing and holding her stomach, that hurt from all the laughing. Then she wiped the tears of joy from her face. And focused her attention back on her victim.

It’s not fair that I am the only one that's laughing.”

While she saying that, she extended her wings from her back and began to tickle his arms and feet. He couldn’t contain himself the feathers forced him to laugh and move. Maleals victim alternated between screaming in pain and laughing, shaking himself because of pain and being tickled. She couldn’t help but to smile and laugh It was delightful to watch, he even lost control of his bladder and wet himself.

Without much thought Maleal grabbed into his groin and ripped his sex out. A shriek of pain left his mouth, if the glasses weren’t already broken now they would. She squished the fleshy mess in her hand and tossed it in the nearby furnace, not that he would ever need it again. The she cauterized the would, so that he wouldn’t bleed out on her. Maleal couldn’t have him die yet. His screams of pain were delicious as her flames closed his wound.

Maleal took a step back to fully inspect him. Her victim looked like a mess, big bloody spots on his hands and feet, with silver dots shining through, a red crotch of burned flesh and the pale skin and glassy eyes. He still breathed and was awake although only barely. Maleal slowly strolled to the kitchen to get herself a glass of tap water. She converted the water in the glass to holy water and went back into the living room. There she splashed it onto the husk nailed to the wall, that once was a proud bigot. The holy water immediacy showed it effects, restoring Dons mind and tried to recovering his wounds, but it was to little and so it only managed to restore some nerves. The human immediately began to scream again.

The screaming began to annoy Maleal. He only knew how to scream in one way, quickly making it repetitive. In other words Maleal was getting bored. Deciding to end this, Maleal took him and ripped him from the wall spliting his hands and feet in two. This made him produce a new scream. Delighted she held him by his throat, before throwing him through the door and out oh his house. As Maleal did so, she could her his bones break as he broke through the door.

Laying there on the ground he screamed in pain, whilst breathing heavily. He even managed to complain about the pain in his hands and chest. Maleal was impressed, that he still managed to create coherent sentences. She noted that he didn’t complain about the pain in his lower half. Neglecting to whine about his ripped feet and clearly broken leg. Not that it mattered.

Maleal took him by his unbroken leg, simply because she didn’t want to accidentally, rip him in two, by what she was about to do. Unfolding her wings she took of with powerful beats of her pristine wings. Hoisting herself and her luggage in the air, making her way downtown into the city.

After half an our of flying around and ignoring her playthings pleas and prayers to not drop it, she finally found her destination. Below her was a protest march of assholes of all varieties, united by their hate for others. She could clearly her them preach about Jesus, quoting verses and spewing hate in the name of the one, that loves all indiscriminately.

Anger and hate erupted from deep within her. Her luggage went silent, only occasionally whimpering in fear. She oriented herself upright and started to descend like a true angel, slowly floating to the ground, descending before the marching crowd. They ignored Maleal all the way of her descend, just the way she intended.

After having made her touchdown she threw her victim away in a motion, reminiscent of having held something disgusting and now being able to throw it away. Only then did the crowd take notice of the two. The crowd came to a halt, looking at them both with malicious curiosity.

He’s one of those, he as no sex, between his legs!”

That was all Maleal had to do to get the crowd going. Like starving dogs they befell her victim, beating and kicking it. Breaching holy words of love and acceptance to it, whilst spewing hate and insults, with every word that wasn’t a prayer and quoting of some random book.

After some time, 6 min and 66 seconds to be exact or 7 min and 6 sec, they left him alone and went one, continuing their march of hate, as if nothing noteworthy had happened. Blind hate drove those humans. So much so, that they didn’t even care anymore, when they hurt others. Maleal questioned herself, if these humans, could even be considered as such or had degenerated in some form of sentient stupidity and hate.

Bringing her focus back to the lump of flesh that was once a human she moved closer to inspect it. It was barely alive, breathing ragged and whitelisting like a broken bagpipe. Maleal could probably count the remaining breaths, on her hands.

She crouched down and watched.

Holding eye contact as good as she could.

Oh my God! Throne quick call an ambulance! There is someone hurt there!”

The voice of a woman, disrupted Maleals observing. On the side of the street was a couple a woman and androgynous human, both dressed in rainbow colored clothes. They looked distressed and concerned. On of them Throne, fished a mobilephone out of their blue and pink purse as the woman hurried over to them.

The lump of flesh managed to produce a faint smile of hope on its face. Happy that there were some who cared for it and wanted to help. It didn’t even care that it hat hated these two by default barely an hour before.

No need to call for help. I’ve got this. You can go on with your day, as if nothing happened.”

Ok”

Maleal spoke. The eyes of the woman and Throne turned glassy and distant. Throne put their phone away and the woman went back to her partner. Then they walked away. The moment they took a few steps away, life returned to their eyes and the began to continue to chatter and holding hands, as they left Maleal and her victim alone.

Maleal smiled at her victim as a look of complete despair managed to creep on it’s broken face. It had lost all hope, that had remained in its broken maimed body.

And so it died, alone and hated by everyone. Maleal left the scene after making sure that it was dead, by kicking the corpse across the streets multiple times, before leaving.

________________________________________________________________________________

Don opened his eyes. The last thing he could remember was seeing the cruel smile of Maleal. Looking around he found himself in a landscape shrouded in black smoke, burning in his lung, making every breath a pain to take.

A booming laugh resounded from the smoke itself.

Already!? Color me impressed, didn’t think that the little Sun would already send her first prey down here. Welcome to Hell!”

Don froze. This couldn’t be true this had to bee a dream. He couldn’t go to hell! He was a God fearing devote Christian. He had morals, he followed the holy scripture! He wasn’t an atheist a creature, who could only do bad, because it wasn’t bound by the holy words. There had to be a mistake! He belonged in Heaven. Don wanted to speak to a manager, to prove his innocence. The Devil continued with a voice brimming with happiness.

I just so happen to have to right thing to torture you for eternity.”

An eldritch mess of burning glitched out wings, rotating eyes, spheres and tentacles manifested itself in the shadow. Don recognized this copy immediately as Maleal, a biblical accurate Maleal. The thing immediately charged Don, with a snaity shattering scream.

Don screamed as there was nothing left to do, then he screamed in terror, pain, and fear.

Devil laughed.

2