Chapter 3: Arrival
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On one of these personnel carrier fighter starplanes stood two members of Nolan's crew, who were of the same race as the leader of squad five, wearing overcoat uniforms with metal armor on the elbows, knees, front body, and back. The two of them were standing while carrying laser rifles, with the plane's rear door open to form a wide ascent stairs bridge near them. Seeing Nolan's arrival, they immediately greeted him.

"Welcome captain, please enter the plane."

He said while inviting Nolan in. Nolan nodded; he boarded the plane via the ascent stairs bridge, which was the plane's back door. After that, both of Nolan's crew boarded this plane, the rear door of the plane then moved up and closed. Inside the personnel carrier fighter starplane has a large space for transporting personnel, a row of seats on both sides of this room, an engine room, weapons storage, and the cockpit is designed for four pilots, with one seat for the commander in the middle of the four pilot seats surrounding it. Two of Nolan's crew sat in the plane's control seats, and Nolan sat in the middle seat behind them. The two pilots started checking the controls and turning on the plane, pressing various buttons and pulling or pushing the levers on the control metal dashboard before them, then flying the plane using the double control stick.

This personnel carrier fighter starplane with a shape resembling an armored flying wing begins to fly vertically upwards with the boost of jet engines under the plane equipped with anti-gravity devices. The plane moved towards one of the hangars in front of a massive metal door. Once the plane enters this hangar, the metal door behind the plane then closes, sliding from above and below. The door in front of the plane opened, and the plane flew out of this massive battlecarrier starship and continued flying towards the Wervas planet.

Back to the surface of Wervas Planet at the city of Werfas. In the sky, the plane resembles the flying wing on which Nolan and his two crew members are, flying close to this city, then passing above and getting the attention of Arlen, Grimor, Rothur, the man in the cloak, and everyone around them. Arlen smiled excitedly as he looked at the plane. Little did they know people of various races around them started to pay attention to them. One of the humanoid race men with purple skin wearing a noble overcoat suit said in a whispered tone to the female of the same race standing next to him.

"Aren't they Endless? What are they doing here?"

His female friend answered in a whispered tone.

"Shush, you know their reputation these days?"

The man was slightly surprised; they then walked away from here while chatting in a whispered tone. Back at Arlen, he appeared to have realized something.

"Why would the biggest pirate alliance like Lantern bring their entire fleet just to come here."

Grimor's expression turned serious.

"Due to the ongoing war between the two monsters, DZYRANTH and TITAN will endanger the pirates. I'm getting information that DZYRANTH and TITAN are stepping up operations to capture space pirates to avoid potentially disrupting their fleet's chain of commands."

Arlen nodded as his expression turned curious. Rothur watched them with curious expressions.

"We also have to be careful if someone like Nolan, the second most wanted fugitive in the universe, is even this wary."

Arlen was surprised, while Grimor looked curious. Arlen replied.

"Number two? Who's the number one?"

Rothur's expression turned serious for some reason.

"The number one most wanted fugitive is the captain of a pirate group who isn't even allied. He is Vermount Reid, captain of the Hundred Seas space pirates."

Grimor appeared to have realized something.

"I've heard stories of the Hundred Seas space pirates. It is said that they are very dangerous because of their mysterious power. They are so strong that some say that this universe is actually theirs if they intend to conquer it."

Arlen was surprised.

"Is that true? I so want to meet them."

Rothur's expression turned astonished.

"Do you know what that means? Why do you think Vermount Reid isn't allied? That is because he himself is a threat to all parties in the universe, which means he is also a danger to fellow space pirates."

Arlen looked curious.

"Threat to all parties? is he a neutral party or something?"

Rothur looked doubtful.

"It might be more correct to call them a sort of apex predator…"

Arlen smiled broadly.

"Alright then, I have decided to meet the Hundred Seas, where are they now?"

Rothur became even more astonished and shook his head.

"How would I know? you just ask DZYRANTH or TITAN."

Arlen looked doubtful.

"Hmm... well, lets meet them too."

Rothur looked irritated; he then replied immediately in a raised voice.

"I'm just kidding!"

Seeing Rothur made Arlen laugh casually. Grimor watched the two of them with his arms crossed and smiled.

Back at Nolan, he looked out at the view outside the starplane he was in from the pilot's side window. Their plane arrived at a two-level building forming an L shape with many empty starplane parking slots connected to the building in question, and there were already several starplanes parked here. Nolan's starplane landed in one of the starplane parking slots here, with the rear door of the starplane facing the building. The back door of Nolan's starplane opens to form a bridge of stairs going down. Nolan had been standing behind the door that had just opened; he then walked downstairs with his two crew members. While walking, Nolan said to the crew member beside him.

"I want you guys to keep an eye around here."

The crew next to him nodded and replied.

"Understood captain."

Nolan continued walking with his two crew members. Before long, he stopped his steps, and his attention was focused on a red starplane, quite far from where he stood and was in the plane parking slot next to his starplane.

This red fighter starship is a large passenger plane designed for several people to live in, combined with the functions of a fighter starplane. This fighter starship shape resembles a fighter starplane, with two thick wings on the right and left that form the rear body of the plane. At both ends of the right and left wings are four additional wings divided by two at the end of the right-wing and two at the end of the left wing. These four additional wings can be joined together and opened into two, and these additional wings are 25% of the total wing length. There are also two additional smaller wings near the cockpit of the starship.

Behind the plane, there are four jet engines on the rear wing of the plane and six jet engines that point downwards; these jet engines can point downwards and can be stored back in the wings or the body of the plane and are useful for the plane to take off vertically, fly vertically, or to hover. On one part of the plane is a white skull symbol with sharp teeth and a black pattern resembling a burning fire that forms the left eye, while the right eye forms like the angry eye of a person. The shape of the plane and the symbol on this plane have caught Nolan's attention.

A humanoid race woman with purple skin and wearing clothes resembling a suit and knee-length skirt and heels was waiting for their arrival with a friendly expression.

"Welcome to Werfas Mr. Nolan, Mr. Mayor has been waiting for you."

This woman's words made Nolan come to his senses; who was a little lost in thought while looking at the fighter starship earlier.

"Right, by the way, whose starship is that over there?"

Nolan pointed in the direction of the plane he was referring to. The humanoid woman flight attendant turned towards the starship.

"Oh, that starship? It's a starship belonging to the Endless space pirate group sir."

Nolan was slightly surprised, but he then smiled. They all then walked into the building, which had automatic glass sliding doors entrance.

Inside the building, they arrived at a vast, high waiting hall that joined the two levels of the building with beautiful carvings and hanging chandeliers. There are several long armchairs in the middle of the room, back to back and arranged in rows and columns. They continued walking, and almost everyone here noticed Nolan's arrival. One of the green-skinned humanoid race women said in a whispered tone to her male friend from the same humanoid race next to her, and they were not from the Wervas planet.

"Isn't that Nolan Arthemar? The second most wanted fugitive in the universe?"

Her male friend is shocked.

"Number two? Damn, all I know is Vermount."

The woman shook her head.

"But other than that, it's what's in front of us that matters."

The man appeared to remember something.

"That's right, we also saw Endless coming before, what exactly is going on?"

Many people around here started talking about Nolan's arrival, and most of them were newcomers and not from the Wervas planet.

0