Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 1 – Shadow Deck: Rage Inferno – Exxod Flame
459 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Attōtekina Yami: Time to log onto DB1DB is a shortening for Duelingbook commonly used in the community....

tapping

Attōtekina Yami: And.. Logged in.

Attōtekina Yami: Rule one of DB... never pay attention to the main menu posts.

Attōtekina Yami: Rule two of DB... never pay attention to the main menu posts.

Attōtekina Yami: And rule 3 of DB... never pay attention to the main menu posts.

Attōtekina Yami: Time to check my decks before i duel..

Attōtekina Yami: Huh weird, i dont remember making that Deck...

Attōtekina Yami: Well lets check it out.

Spoiler

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13519149

[collapse]

Attōtekina Yami: HOLY SHIT HOW MANY BANNED/LIMITED CARDS IS THAT? And whats worse is theyre all registering as UNLIMITED... In Advanced Format!!

Attōtekina Yami: Huh i got a PM on DB...

[SYSTEM]: You have been selected to be a user of The Shadow Games, and owner of a Dimensional Chat. I know you have many questions. But all will be answered in due time. Go back to Duelingbooks Main Menu, and there should be a new option there. Dimensional Chat.

So he does that.

[YamiTheOwner] has joined the chat!

[Unknown] has joined the chat!

[EntertainmentDuelist] has joined the chat!

[FeelinTheFlow] has joined the chat!

[ClearMindo] has joined the chat!

[TheGentleDarkness] has joined the chat!

[KingOfGames] has joined the chat!

 

[EntertainmentDuelist]: "Lets change these names."

[Unknown]: "Agreed."

[FeelinTheFlow]: "Totally."

[ClearMindo]: "I agree."

[TheGentleDarkness]: "Totally!"

[KingOfGames]: "I agree as well."

[Yuya Sakaki]: "So. Whats going on here?? I was using my Duel Disk when a new program appeared on it similar to the Lancers Cross Over program. It was called Dimensional Chat and when i used it it brought this up."

[Playmaker]: "Yeah, i was in Yugioh VRAINS when a new option appeared in the menu. 'Dimensional Chat'."

[Yuma Tsukumo]: "I was looking up Dueling strategies on the household computer when a new program on it showed up called Dimensional Chat."

[Yusei Fudo]: "I was tweaking my Duel Runner when i accidentally bumped one of the spare buttons on it that didnt have a keybind. It brought up this program."

[Jaden Yuki]: "Similar to Yuma, i was on my household's computer when a new program appeared."

[Atem the Pharaoh]: "A window in the middle of the air appeared for me. Seeing as i am now in the afterlife, not Domino City anymore, we have no computers."

[All except Atem]: "YOURE IN THE AFTERLIFE???"

[Atem the Pharaoh]: "Yes. I passed on after the Ceremonial Duel. My situation is... complicated."

[YamiTheOwner]: "Imma log off for now, if i need dueling help i will ask you."

[YamiTheOwner] has logged off.

 

 

12