Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 4 – Locals
179 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But before Osiris went to Locals...

He had to create a non-Shadow Deck he could manifest.

Considering the banlist wasnt in effect for him anymore...

He decided to create something spicy.

He created two.

But first he went to the dimensional chat to check messages.

And noticed that a duel took place.

Atems God FTK deck piqued interest in him.

So he asked Atem for for the Duelingbook Decklist, and manifested it using the Millenium Eye and his manifestation ability.

Next up, he created a full power Sky Striker decklist and manifested it. He named it "KAGARI TARGET ENGAGE?" because that's basically what the deck was.

[Full Power Strikers list]

Spoiler

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13560504

[collapse]

He then went to locals. Luckily the people at his locals didnt run meta decks. It was a casual locals.

He took the bus, he got several stares while doing so considering he looked like the spitting image of the god Osiris.

Once he got there he talked to the desk clerk.

[Desk Clerk] Uh sir i'll need you to take off that mask. Cosplay i presume? Pretty good Osiris cosplay.

[Osiris] Yeah... its not a cosplay but ok. ill take off my mask.

When he takes it off, (he didnt really take it off, he still has it on, it just materializes off with a fake face) his face looks similar to Zero Kirisame from Demon Lord Retry except he has a Rinne Sharingan in one eye and the Millenium Eye in another.

[Desk Clerk]: HOLY SHIT IS THAT THE MILLENIUM EYE FROM THE ANIME?! PLEASE DONT STEAL MY SOUL. And is that the Rinne Sharingan from Naruto??

[Osiris] ... Yes. And its not like i can steal your soul and put it in a card. Do i look like i own blank yugioh Soul Prison Cards? (i would at least have to get them commissioned on Shmetsy..)

[Desk Clerk]: Would you like to join the current locals almighty Osiris?

[Osiris] Sure.

[Osiris] I'll enter with this deck.

Osiris shows the clerk his God FTK deck

[Desk Clerk] As expected! a Egyptian God would own the real versions of the Egyptian God Cards! (im almost tempted to steal them..)

[Osiris] Dont. Unless you want to get trapped in a endless illusion by my Rinne Sharingan and become soul fodder for the System.

[Desk Clerk] Eep!

[Osiris] Thats what i thought.

[Desk Clerk] Your registration is complete. Just please.. dont start any Shadow Games...

[Osiris] Duly noted.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

8