Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 9 – Union
174 15 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Immediately, Yami felt pain. Immense pain. It felt like it went on for years.

Then Yami felt powerful.

Then Yami blacked out. He was in his soul.

Immediately he noticed the huge black gray dragon there. It was Grapha.

+14 Grapha Dragon Lord Of Dark World Art Ideas

[GRAPHA] You who seek my power. Are you worthy?

[GRAPHA] Just kidding. I'm joking with you you're obviously worthy. Youve got a Kekkai Genkai, FOUR Millenium Items, A ability to spawn Darkness's wings, a recreation of the Seal of Orichalcos, Atem's Card Bullsh*t, AND all of Sakuya's abilities and spells. Not to mention the blessing of the System God Alice, the Gamer God Steve and the Egyptian God Osiris. You're seriously dripped out.

[GRAPHA] What, didn't think i would know the hip slang and what a Kekkai Genkai is? Hahahaha, believe me i wish i didn't.  But sitting in the duel spirit plane doing nothing is a fast way to get bored. So i started watching humans and their culture. Seeing as i am a LITERAL god of death, you'd think i should know about what i'm killing. And yes, i've watched all of Naruto, including the movies. Apparently being immortal sucks and is awesome at the same time.

[GRAPHA] Anyways, our time is running short. TLDR; Due to your soul merging with my Duel Spirit, your skin will become silverish pale blue, your Darkness Wings will become permanent, you'll grow goat horns, you'll have godlike beauty,  you can appraise things, you can view your status, youll grow a succubus tail(which can open up and drain semen by the way and it feels immensely good), the Millennium Mask will disappear, absorbing their powers into your soul, youll grow a pussy and ginormous breasts while still keeping your dick. Enjoy Futanari and Genderbending!

[Attōtekina Yami] What the fuck-

And then everything blacked out again.

 

 

 

4