Season 2 [The Beginning]: Chapter 12 – NATIONALS (Part 2)
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She had made it to the top 16, seeing as there was not a very big player turnout this year.

Next up she was paired up against... someone literally named Bird Up? Whelp she was either playing against Raidraptor or Floo. and she HOPES its not Floo.

[Bird Up] Yes my name is bird up, im not proud of it, ok? and yes i picked a Deck fitting of the name due to peer pressure... *sigh*

[Yami Grapha] I... understand the feeling, like everyone thinks my wings, duel disk, tail, and eyes are a cosplay, THEYRE NOT!

[Bird Up] I thought it was a cosplay.

[Yami Grapha] NO ITS A DUEL SPIRIT FUSED WITH MY BODY- Yknow what? NO. Im sending you to Hell and back. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!

[Yami Grapha] Materialize Chaos Duel Disk!!

DUEL!!

[Yami Grapha] I'll go first. I'll start off by activating THE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS!!

Immediately The Seal spreads on the floor.

[Bird Up] Whelp. I'm screwed.

[Yami Grapha] Hand Say bye bye :D I activate card destruction!

Then i activate Lucent's Discard Effect and Beige's Discard effect, Special Summoning themselves :D

Then i activate Grapha's Effect in the GY to Special itself by returning beige to hand, and then i activate Card Destruction again, hand say bye bye again, Special Summoning Beige again and sending another grapha to the gy and another lucent to the GY special summoning a second lucent, then i activate the second graphas return effect returning beige to Special itself, then i activate the first plaguespreader zombie's effect in GY specialing itself at the cost of a card in my hand, synch 8 with the first lucent and plaguespreader to synch Thought Ruler Archfiend, Special another plaguespreader from my GY at the cost of a card in hand synch 8 into Blood Mefist, and i end my turn.

[Bird Up] I... surrender.

[Bird Up] I wasnt even playing flooooooooooooooooooo!!!

And then the seal takes his soul.

Yami Grapha then disengages and dematerializes her chaos duel disk.

Now she was in the top 8.

So she went back to the hotels, since she had some time before her next match. And met someone surprising there on the way to her room.

MonoBlueTron, or MBT.

[MBT] Hi! What was it...

[Yami Grapha] Osiris is what my name is set as on the tourney. But i dont go by that anymore. Yami Grapha is the name now. Top 8

[MBT] Looks like i know what deck you're playing... Dark worlds right? Nice rank 8 toolbox. Nice fusion too. Top 8 as well.

[Yami Grapha] I dont use the fusion.

[MBT] But everyone uses the fusion... interesting.

[Yami Grapha] Heck, i dont use any of the new support except for dark corridor.

[MBT] Well you do you i guess. Bye!

[Yami Grapha] Bye... have fun.

MBT then felt a chill on his back as he left.

Yami Grapha then got to her room and unlocked it. Then she locked it behind her.

When she got to her room, she decided to update her Extra Deck.

Spoiler

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13611419

[collapse]

Then she updated the tournament officials on her updated extra deck and went back to the convention center.

TO BE CONTINUED

3