Season 2 [The Beginning]: Chapter 14 – Violet Flash
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting out of the tourney area with Violet Flash and going home, she went to sleep. It was late.

And when she did, she didnt get any dreams. Grapha appeared. She was transported to her soul.

[YAMI] Ah, fuck, man why did you have to interrupt me! I was about to go to sweet dreamland!

[GRAPHA] Dont worry, ill leave you alone after this. So, how's being a woman?

[YAMI] Its... weird.

[GRAPHA] You know you wanted this.

[YAMI] Yeah.

[YAMI] Welp, i'll leave you to your "Sweet Dreamland" now. Have fun! Considering you're a lucid dreamer and all..

After doing MANY things she couldnt do in real life... She woke up.

She checked her phone for the time...

Sunday October 15th, 2023 12:03 pm.

[Yami] Ah, what a beautiful afternoon!

[Yami] First of all, lets use the Admin Arrows i forgot to use! Having some protection besides the quantum cube would be nice. And plus, i am planning to get involved in gangs some time in the near future.

She then gets every admin stand/unobtainable stand, seeing as its impossible to get duplicates. Of course she puts every stand/spec in storage except for Fist of the Pot Star. Of course she can always desummon the spec so that way everyone she touches doesnt explode internally. The spec takes the form of brass knuckles that cant be removed, except by desummoning. So stealing them is a no go. Even if you stole them, they wouldnt work.

And yes she has the Diamond sword spec based on Minecraft. Yes its made of real Diamond. No you cant have it. It functions like if the Sword of the Cosmos from the Avaritia mod were to be brought to real life. So slices through bones, flesh, titanium, pretty much anything. Yes, its that scary.

After using the admin arrows...

She got a call from Konami. Considering she was the COO of Konami now (yes thats what they meant when they said "A high position")

[CEO of Konami] Hi. Is this "Yami Grapha"?

[Yami] Yes.

[CEO of Konami] Oh, good! I called to ask about starting that partner company that makes Duel Disks.

[Yami] Well it might be hard to reproduce the mechanical ones using a factory, considering theyre made with magic, and the tech used is years ahead of what we have now. I can still give you them though. The organic ones... are a different story. Theyre permanent additions to your arm, and you can materialize them at will. Might even give magic to people that dont have them. But theyre made of special materials that straight up dont exist on this planet. So i would have to make them manually using my skill. A human factory am i right? And the Duel Runners, Duel Gazers and Vrains disks would straight up advance the world to a utopia if reverse engineered.

[CEO] Normally i would call you crazy. But considering what you did back with the news, literally TELEPORTING... i dont doubt your statement. Those cards if mass produced would revolutionize shipping as we know it.

[Yami] And open up extradimensional travel and time travel.

[CEO] WHAT?!??!??!?!??!?

[Yami] You heard me right.

[CEO] Ok, so let me get this straight... you can go to ANY dimension? ANY time? with that card?

[Yami] Yeah. You wanna go to a anime or hentai and get a harem or save the world? Its yours. You wanna go into your favorite book? Buddy, you're there. Wanna gather all the most powerful abilities from all the multiverse and become the most powerful person ever? Yeah. You can do that.

[CEO.exe has stopped responding.]

[CEO] We'll talk about selling them later. Send the duel disks and Violet Flash card to Konami.

TO BE CONTINUED

Season 3 - Into the Yamiverse: Ragnarok coming soon...

 

 

 

0