Chapter Four-The Reading Room
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door read: The Reading Room-Quiet please!

Inside, the girls were walking towards the Dragon-hide chairs. 

A warm fireplace was full of sleeping witches. 

'You're new', Robert Hart, 14, said to Florence. 

'She is my sister; she's a Seer. She can see the past, present, and the future. I am a Junior Wiccan. Arielle. And Florence, or Flo'. Robert smiled. 

'The Warlock Fraternity is nearby. Mom is talking to Craig James Porter, the Head Warlock from London, England. He is taking over from old Martin Brock, in New York. Brock resigned after a disappearing scandal last year'. 

'Mom practiced a magic spell...and vanished into the ether. Dad was frantic. He's asking Abraham Sorenson, the Swedish Sorcerer for help', Florence said. 

'Let's get you two girls a library card', Robert said. 

'Okay', Florence smiled. 

Arielle rolled her blue eyes. 

~~~

'Cards have name, address, cell phone numbers. And so on. And if you're at Ravencrest, you all get 25% discounts on schoolbooks, and texts for classes. The sorority and fraternity houses are separated. Tanya Gorman will help you out. She's my girlfriend', Robert said. Tanya walked towards them. 

'Robert, who are they?'. 

'Arielle and Florence Parker. Arielle is a Junior Wiccan; Flo is a Seer'. 

'Oh, right!'. 

'I don't need to date Robert', Florence said. 

'You better not'.

'Look, you won't marry Robert. You will be married to Tom Gray, Robert's buddy at the fraternity'. 

'Tom'.

'Yes, it'll be forced on both families by next Summer's Feast Night, by the parents'.

And then the lights went out.

 

Page 6.

 

0