#15: Meet the Squad, and Jil. (!)
117 10 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
A Bit explicit at the End, the (!) indicates it.

“Old Farmer Crocket, a well known trouble maker. In fact, he has tried to claim a Trainer’s Guai for his own before. Not to Awaken, of course. To him Guai are the same as his chickens.” Ero started. “Your, let’s say, sentencing is lower that it should be already, for the amount of damage you caused. A broken shoulder blade?” She cringed just thinking about it. After shaking off the goosebumps she returned. “You will pay him 100 Confederation Coins, immediately. A Large sum, five times the amount you earned, to replace the cost of getting a Guai he so dearly wants, so he can choose one on his own. You shall also be banned from stay and food in the Guild, all beginner bonuses and allowances shall disappear, for a whole month, until the start of the League. Meaning that if you want to participate, you will have to to do so on your own resources and training.”

“This is not lenient at all. If you knew better you would be raving right now, mad that I would dare impose such harsh conditions upon a Trainer, and a Man at that. I only got to where I am by sucking dick and slinging my vagina around. Surely” She continued, and then smiled once more. It was as enchanting as before.

“I wouldn’t. Even if I knew. You have nothing to do with it, but isn’t that, basic decency?”

{SNAP!} Went her fingers. “You wouldn’t, I know. That’s what’s interesting about you, and I’ll have you know, nothing about it basic.”

“Anyway, I shall give you an out. Take this Quest, Travel North, and come back, if you can. When you do, Let’s have that dinner, and a special lesson before the league begins, which you will want to join. Even if you don’t come first at the end, you will still gain too much from participating than not. Tournaments, fame, opportunities, experience, rewards, connections, too much to count. Do you really want to become an S Ranker and claim a Frontier Zone for yourself?”

“I do.”

“Even if you don’t know what that entails?”

“Doesn’t matter. Since the moment I learned that there was magic, and since the first look I took at the world after awakening, I have never been the same, my world view has not remained the same. If before I thought the impossible possible, then right now… I can turn the world upside down. All I need is my will, and my Guai.” I took the Bronze Seal and hovered it above the Quest, my decision had been made, she nodded, an elegant smile on her lips. I grabbed the quest and scuttled away like a mouse.

“So you are going to read it first after all?” Her smile faltered.

“I like you Ero, you’re hot, and smart, and you seem strong and capable as well. I like Mesh too. But I can’t trust you so easily. You are a product of your system after all. I don’t know what is up with women in this world, I too have noticed some worrying signs, especially after our little hypothetical and your reaction, but whatever it is, you took this position for a reason, you wouldn’t risk it all for just a simple guy from another Realm. There are many of us around I’m sure.” I said and started reading. Quickly I realized that going in blind would have been dangerous. An escort mission to Soap-Land County to the North. We must be there before the end of the week, and we must set off today. We must stay out of big villages and camp outside the main roads at night, and after the end of the client’s purpose there, we must safely return them as well. Duration: 1 Month. The reward is 200 Feds for each of the four trainers, and a land title for some high end apartment in Pristine city, as well as a special reward that was hidden. If that didn’t ring any warning bells, or make sirens blow out my eardrums, then what would?

The Quest itself seemed simple, yet was anything but. Losing my life would not be out of the question during it. “It says here in fine text that I get one crucial piece of information revealed to me by the Vice Head Ero herself?” It didn’t.

“It does?” She laughed, a hand over her mouth, a canary song, crisp and certain. “Well. Let’s just say, An S Ranker’s daughter, and the Son of the Bloodline that jailed and replaced him are both aboard that Wagon.”

“Huh. That doesn’t sound ominous at all.”

“It isn’t. Not one bit. The Previous Count of Pristine City will never get out of that prison. You didn’t hear that from me.”

“My reward will be exemption from all punishment, as well as the rewards here?”

“And a date with me of course. I’m a known prude, never been touched by a man, only a Guai, they say. Do you find that valuable enough?”

“Sure I do, but to help you sweeten the deal… buy all my Guai at least three outfits of their choice, top to bottom. Is that alright with you girls?” I shouted out the question, though they would have known as I sent it through the bond anyway.

They came back into the room. “Sure.” Mara said first.

“YES!” Ingrid jumped and hit her head on the ceiling.

“I’ll make sure to buy something sexy.” Temesia said, biting down on her lip with her cute little fangs.

“Frey!” Frey was just Frey, she twirled around in glee. I could tell she was excited. She’s never had anything but combat clothes before.

“What do you say?” I turned to Ero.

She stood and came forward, took my hand with her own, delicately, she leaned forward to give me a view of her chasm and whispered in my ear, it made me tingle, both upstairs and down in my pants. “Of course I do, Also, from now on, you can call me Erophili, my full name. Nice to meet you, Andras.” She pulled back after painting my cheek red with her lipstick. I retreated from there and to my room to pack up our things a little stunned, my head in the clouds.

“Girls, can I ask? Did you not feel jealous just now?” The question came tumbling through my teeth before I could stop it.

They turned to me all with a different set of questions in mind. “Right, sorry. Temesia, are you not jealous?” I understood that Mara, Frey, and Ingrid didn’t have anything going on with me so I took them out of the equation.

“Why should I be?”

“I just flirted with a Human woman, she is not even a Guai. It seems a bit… outside the limits of what I should be doing in front of my bonded partner?”

“Not really. I don’t think it’s just me either. It’s just sex. Woman have sex all the time, human and Guai. What I did find weird in fact was how she took pride in being called a prude. Everyone knows that a Human woman’s flower is a double edged sword, there isn’t much value to it.” We spoke as we went about our business. Soon we were down and out the Guild to the place the Quest required us to be. There were another three Trainers of F-Rank that had taken up this Quest and they were waiting for us to depart. ‘Wait. What did she just say?’

“Rewind that bit. What are we talking about?”

“Sex has little value when you can get it from so many sources, and sex with women is dangerous.”

“Woman are the known and only possible gatekeepers of sex.” I sent out the statement as a reflex.

“They aren’t, because Sex with Guai can never result in Human Children and thus sex with Guai who are made to mate with Humans for their own existence and benefit is cheaper and easier. We have sex during the capturing process. This. This is like, taught to every girl in the world. Ever since the evolution of Guai, their birth into the world, Women lost their standing and their value. Sex came cheaper and better through another source, because Guai were mostly female, because men were much more willing to procreate with them.” Temesia said.

Ingrid added. “That is why you see women as clerks, and guards wearing skimpy maid outfits, and also why so many women try to cross the Sanguine Ocean to find a better future in the Lands without Guai, though I haven’t heard great tales about that place either.”

“This is too much information. I wish we could parse through it all right now. I have so many questions my head hurts. For now, and we’ll get back to it later… let us meet our clients, and fellow travelers.”

We stepped under the canal into a humid tunnel and out the other side, facing a cliff. There was a waterfall of crystal clear water to our right, a few dilapidated old homes of marble and prestige long gone to our left, vines had grown over them, dirt caked the marble floors, pillars lay in shambles. On the very edge of that cliff, past a fallen roof of clay tiles that were once painted a deep green, there was a wagon strapped to a cliff elevator. It was moving back and forth precariously, and above that massive wooden monstrosity, hooded with plain gray fabric, stood the other three trainers. It was the twirling glimmer of cyan and sky blue that warned me, and the surprised exclamation of righteous anger which made me shake my head.

“You! What are you doing here? Didn’t the Vice Head herself call for you? You rule breaking wonder?” Alison pointed me without a hint of manners.

“Hey Alison, please keep your tone down, the less we interact in this trip the better, let us act like we don’t know each other. Nice to meet you two, I am Andras. These are my Guai. Mara, Ingrid, Frey, and Temesia.” I ignored Alison who was bristling on his lonesome. Temesia had a little stand off with Lili, but it didn’t amount to much more than an exchange of killer looks and harrumphs.

“I am Eddie, This is Thema.” Said one Trainer, he was a young teen with spiky red hair, a black line running down his cheek starting at his eye and ending on his neck. He also had sharp, shark like teeth, a wide torso and a thin waist, and even thinner legs, he wore a black fit that was tight to his body and a dark green robe over it all tied loosely around his waist with a large leather belt. His Guai was a short little thing, maybe one meter tall if she stood perfectly straight. She had floppy long hair like leaves but pink, and purple skin, she was also had serrated teeth that reached to he rears. Her nose was flat, as was the rest of her body. She wore a frilly dress of black and moody blue, she looked cute overall.

“I am Nino, and this is Arin.” Nino was an older man than Eddie, maybe closer to my age, he had his hair done in dreads, an off brown color, ginger when touched by the sun. He had a rough beard with patches and a thin light colored mustache, he carried a fat rolled cigarette on his lips and there was a calm roughness about him, something more free. He wore glasses, and was thin, he didn’t stand in a good posture, in fact we leaning almost precariously. Like the Wagon below which was still moving in sharp bursts banging on the cliff side, hanging from ropes attached to two massive posts a few tens of meters further inside.

His Guai had red skin, leather and scale, she had snake eyes, dark red hair that were braided into a hundred thin but long braids that reached her ankles, ankles like those of a Goat’s. She also had two horns curled atop her head. She had a large necklace connected to her skin running past her cleavage and shining prominently in purple and blue on her belly button. She wore few clothes, none of which were armor and she was fussing over her master Nino and his practical joke of ‘falling’ over the cliff, so funny. Both Nino and Arin felt, smelled, and probably were high.

Thinking about it. I brought my hands up to my chin. In horror I jumped back. “I haven’t shaved in so 4 days?” I asked out loud, shocked still. There was a stubble there, dark brown like my hair, I’d forgotten all about such basic things, now it had grown out.

‘Wait. A Bit?’ I grabbed at my hair and noticed it had not just grown a bit, but way more than it should. With my armor on, and a sword at my waist, I looked like some village guard. ‘How I’ve let myself fall.’ I was now an uncle you met down the street, gone was the sharp office worker, who woke early, and slept early. I had even started losing the paleness of my skin, some of my wavy curls were starting to glow with a soft golden color. I had forgotten that once upon a time I used to tan a lot, and easily as well. Eventually I shrugged. I’d trim the beard when I could and I’d leave the waves to grow, maybe tie them in a top knot soon. That sounded good.

A gust picked up and pushed me back, Mara nearly lifted off the ground and Thema did, something which her trainer had expected.

{Bump! AH!} Form the Wagon came a knocking sound, a woman cried out in pain only to stifle that cry, but my ears picked something up after that stifle, something lewd.

“Who is inside that Wagon? Our clients are already here?”

“We’ve been waiting for you, Andras. Did you sweet talk the Vice Head somehow? I find it impossible. She had refused any and all advances on her from the moment she became a trainer, that much is known. The Guild Head has asked her out plenty of times, and he only has time for those he considers strong, he’s been rejected without ceremony every single time.”

“You bore me Alison. Maybe you’re just jealous, did you ask her out as well and got rejected? Erophili is who she is not some object of your desire. Where you so simple? Like whoever that guy inside the Wagon is who is too busy to greet us, getting in a good fuck while he waits?” I said loud enough for him to hear.

“If you know I’m having Sex, then do your man a good one, and wait for him to finish!” Came the shout from inside. “Take it!” He didn’t bother being quiet after that.

“YOUNG MASTER!” Screamed the maiden writhing below him. He was pounding to hard the whole wagon was moving, it hadn’t been the gust all along.

A sudden gust of wind came through and crashed on the cliff. The Wagon got picked up and the flaps on its back opened to reveal the crime scene in HD. We looked on form above as the Young Master plunged his dick inside the maid with wild abandon for the final time before his seed spurted deep within her. She cried out both in embarrassment, and in climax holding a baby in her arms, half of her face having become one with the floor. Her toes extended to the max, legs spread out wide, her ass jiggled as he slapped her for good show and took out his cock wet with her juices.

“I pray that you become pregnant.” He said and patted her ass before coming out of the wagon and climbing a few steps of a dangling ladder to meet us, he had the decency to close up his pants before doing so. He had black hair, spiky and wild, he had a piercing in his left cheek, and a tattoo of a coiling dragon on his neck on the other side. He wore a knit shirt with holes in to reveal his toned body, covered by a long red leather coat, he wore navy blue cargo pants pockmarked with holes, a belt of brown and a crown jewel at its center. Chains of silver, singing in the wind, hung form his belt, sewed onto his pants, and he wore two thick boots with platforms and metal studs. His brows were shaved and his arms were long, too long in fact. He put his right hand forward and it bent in a spire of ten joints before coming to a stop. I took it and shook it as firmly as I thought safe.

“It won’t break little guy, don’t worry about it. Nice to meet you. You’re Andras? I heard about you by Ero, she just sent me communication. Take care of me, 4 Slot Newbie.” He said with a smile to reveal three piercings at the center of his tongue, each one shaped like a tooth with a serrated edge, they were all black like the night sky and they glistened with his saliva.

“Nice to meet you too…”

“Jil. Call me Jil.”

“Jil, I hope the trip is safe and swift, though I think you doubt that as much as I do.”

“Indeed I do, pal, indeed. Well, no use in dilly dallying further. Shall we go?”

“Sure.” All four of us said, still taken aback by Jil’s laid back and casual fornication.

We entered the Wagon, inside it was large, too large, and there were a few different compartments, the maid that had just finished being railed ran away into one of them with the babe in her arms.

“How is she going to get pregnant if she just gave birth?” Nino asked, I knew what he didn’t and it actually made me a little bit sick.

“That is not her child Nino, but that is not for you to know. The less questions you ask the better for us all.” Jil responded and left the back of the wagon for another compartment. We descended the cliff slowly, the world spread out before us, forests of blue, green and red, rock formations, wild herds of animals, dilapidated roads and twisting paths. And over to the north, far beyond the clouds circling Pristine City, far beyond the edge of the border, there was another city which could faintly be seen shining in the afternoon glow, bathed in orange and hints of pink.

My heart begun jumping around at the journey, never had I felt like this, my expectations were rising, but my mind was cooler than usual, for there was bound to be danger waiting at every twist in the path. Whoever that S - Rank trainer had been, these people had real hate for him, to travel to another county with his newborn daughter.

‘What could they possibly want to do? And how much will their wants affect me? What should I do in this situation?’

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this flew by as well. Not a great many things happened, but we are about to pick up the pace from here. Danger is afoot. Also, Andras still has so much to learn about the world, both its twisted culture and Guai. We'll get around to those as well. If you read this note, then leave a favorite, a comment, a rating, whatever you like. Thank you once again for reading.

Side note: Jil is a sex fiend and you'll come to know it. Do you want a full sex scene with him and some other girl? Despite him not being the main character? I'm thinking that could be a good way to add more sex scenes, which I want to write, without diluting the importance of Andras' relationship with his girls. Oh, look out for that, Ingrid is about to get a lot closer to Andras in this arc.

8