….IMPORTANT NOTICE – I’m Sorry, But I Have to come clean.
260 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I... have a confession to make.

Please brace yourselves for the truth.

Some of you may be heartbroken, some of you may be ecstatic, but either way, I can no longer keep this from you.

You see, I have been cheating on you.

Yes, you read that right. Cheating. On. You.

With another novel. A completely different one from this one. And I have been posting it on here.

Why did I do this? Well, there are many excuses, but the main one is that I wanted to participate in a Royal Road contest. And I have to say, the experience has been satisfying so far.

But now I feel that it is time to come clean and introduce you to my other novel. I hope that you will not be furious or offended by this clickbait-y title, but rather interested - or not - to read my other work. I assure you that it is worth your time and attention.

20k words have already been uploaded.

The new novel is Rise of Nomad [LitRPG] and it is a fantasy action adventure story with litrpg elements sprinkled in, along with pets and apprentices - this time actually focused on teaching them - as well as making a new family after the main character having slept for three centuries and losing everyone he knew.

Nomad is immortal, but he wishes he wasn't.

He thought he was doing the world a favor by slaying the Demon King, but he got a curse instead: a shard that gave him eternal life. Everyone wanted a piece of him, literally, so he found a hidden spot and crawled into the metal cocoon that would freeze his body and mind. It was the only way to survive the hunt. However, when he wakes up, he finds he's been asleep for three centuries. While the world's different, his enemies are not. He's got no choice but to travel the world to avoid trouble and search for peace.

But peace is hard to find when you take a bubbly [Chef] as your apprentice, have the vengeful widow of the long-dead Demon King as your enemy, and have a bunch of Hunters and Gods on your tail.

While Nomad is tired of living, he's not ready to die just yet. He has to find a way to break his curse, or at least protect his shard from falling into the wrong hands.


What to expect:

- No Harem
- Strong to Stronger MC
- Slow-burn revenge
- Immortal MC

You can find the first chapter here. I will appreciate a follow if you like what you read.

I hope that you will give it a try and let me know what you think. I appreciate your support and feedback, and I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion I may have caused you due to the title of this announcement. I love you all and I thank you for reading my novels. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be here and this particular novel would have been dropped.

Sincerely, Kismet, the Lord of Clickbaits 😔

P.S. Special thanks to the well-known prolific writer Brandon Sanderson for uh this clickbait.

P.P.S. Just to be clear, this is not a joke. This is true. I really have been writing another novel. Please don’t hate me.

3