Chapter 1
1.4k 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welcome to Marakyuu Madness! A new fic of mine created entirely out of a small whim. This fic will be relatively light-hearted compared to Lost Aegis. Its mostly smut with plot, and I can only hope the smut is great!

Enjoy!


Death was always a concept that was often pondered upon by people at some point in their lives. Personally, as someone who's experienced this first hand by means of getting body-checked by speeding truck, I could say that at first, Death is horribly underwhelming.

I don't know what kind of midlife crisis had managed to attract the likes of Truck-kun, but it sure wasn't mine.

I was just trying to find a Tanuki in the forest.

Considering that I woke up in a room marginally different than some sort of hospital, I had a feeling that things really weren't the same as I had known.

The feeling had really hit home when I first found out that I was way shorter than I had any right to be at 23. My saving grace was that I still very capable of walking and I haven't been reduced to baby speech.

I was still very much a kid when I looked in the mirror the first time. Still, it was marginally better than being a baby. Personally, I find that people who prefer that when they isekai are either edgelords or equally as edgy 13-Year olds.

It became pretty obvious it was an Isekai when I saw a different face looking at me. One with a stark difference to mine like night and day. Messy black hair and sharp silver eyes.

For context, I was reincarnated into the body of a child named Kusora. While I came to the world as a 12 year old kid, I did have parents to take care of me for a while.

I still remembered a lot of things from my past life. Not only anime like most OC's that end up in this predicament. Facts like my name, surname and the like, was just one of the things I remembered. Although since I was never fighting for dominance in this body, there was never a need to remember it. And over the years I spent in this world, I gradually started to forget.

Like any spirited OC that has been isekaied into the modern world, my parents wound up dead when I hit 15. Although they were always strangers in my eyes, the way they left the world was pretty dark if I had anything to say.

Suicide in Aokigahara Forest. Even now, about 3 years later, I still think that I drove them to suicide which how much I didn't know as Kusora.

The fanfics with all the Si's who could blend perfectly into their families are full of fucking lies. It was hard, much harder than I originally thought. There were always things I missed, habits and quirks that I didn't do. Things I had never said anymore. Basically, times were the 'stranger' in me showed itself.

But I digress. It was also during that same year that I made a few very important discoveries. One good depending on how you spin it, the other not as good, but equally as scary.

At that time, we were living in Osaka. But the high school I got accepted into required us to move to a smaller town.

That towns name was Kuoh.

Just the name itself carried an acute weight of how deep in shit I was in. Firstly, this is the world of High School DxD. Where every mythology under the sun existed. And as far as I could tell over the years, I never felt very magicky.

But the worry was still there at first. I had no way of knowing if I had a Sacred Gear or if there was something in my genes that made me dangerous. I only found out years later that I was being stupid.

However, the paranoia was there. At least until my first day of school in Kuoh Academy.

Here comes the second discovery I made.

I began years before canon. With how rusted my memory of my previous life was from lack of use, I was sure that canon started in 2014.

It was 2011 when I started. A whole 3 years left. If we do the math, I'm about 3 years older than Rias and Sona. And they were roughly 18. I hope.

If we add that to the 3 that would've given me 21 years to work with. But I had entered this world as a 12 year old. Which meant that realistically, I had 9 years to prepare.

It's not my fault that I wasted that much time. I spent many of those years not even knowing where I was.

Trust me, this hurt me a lot as well. Especially since I know I went to Kyoto to bury my parents. Could I have met the Youkai early? Yes. Could I have seen Yasaka's glorious tits? Yes.

Did I?

No.

And things like that are what made me the most bitter about finding this out.

Well I guess the missed opportunity to learn touki hurt as well.

~Kusora (Current Day)~

"Thank you, please come again!"

With one more customer leaving a satisfying chiming of the bell, I turned my attention to the brewing stands behind me. I could see the excess of empty shelves that once stored boxes upon boxes of coffee beans.

There were times where I didn't need stock taking to see I was running on empty. If the empty shelves weren't enough of a clue, then the milk that was almost reaching its expiration date would've certainly keyed in the next morning.

I wasn't bothered by it however. These types of things came with owning a coffee shop.

This shop of mine actually came from a small moment of genius I had after cremating my parents. As you would imagine, I didn't have any relatives that would take me in, but inheritance was enough for me to get on by.

I wasn't loaded by any means during that time. I'm still not even with this coffee shop. But I did have one thing to my advantage. The one OP ability every SI has even if you are born without powers like myself.

Knowledge of the future.

I died in 2022 and woke up as a 12 year old in 2011 in this world. While my biggest advantage is knowing how the world and the Supernatural world would work and revolve overtime, especially since this is DxD.

I have no intention of getting actively involved with the plot. The hell do you take me for? Getting out of bed to run the shop is enough effort for my morning. Especially if I got school.

While training everyday on your skills like martial arts and the like does sound impressive on paper, allow me to offer my share of reality.

The OC's who can find time to train, fight and fuck with multiple women on a daily basis obviously have never been to high school or uni. While stuff like that could obviously be solved by some magic bullshit, that simply isn't an option for me.

And another point. I've never been in a fight once in my life. I don't know how these other SI are killing stuff like wolves just to train, but that ain't me. Just a casual run to the school gates has me wheezing.

But I digress. Knowing about the world in both the supernatural and the normal world's future is a big boon. Knowing future business prospects, investments, disasters like Covid, etc. Theoretically, even if my coffee shop here isn't doing so well, I could make it boom like Starbucks overnight.

There is power in knowing what is going to trend on Social Media in the future.

But there's a reason why I won't make it that popular. Although I don't wish to get involved with Rias and the like, since I live in this world, in Kuoh. The possibility of her or anyone from her or Sona's peerage appearing through my door still exists. It could just be that this coffee shop is my secret little hideout from them.

But then, I won't be able to stomach the fact that aside from those I know in DXD, there is still a lot of deities I don't know. There's no Celtic mythology in DXD, no Egyptian either or Aztec. But they exist.

And because of that, I won't be able to recognize who is a part of the supernatural or not sans the ones who appear in DxD. I sound a bit paranoid I imagine. But I cannot stomach the nerves I would feel if I had hundreds of customers in my shop and every single one of them is a god. Someone that can literally kill me just by sight.

~•Two years ago•~

But sans from only being human. I can confirm that I'm not exactly normal.

It was something I had discovered completely by mistake when I was 16. And meeting with an agent to get a loan to buy this shop.

She was dressed in this particular suit that hugged her curves in all the places my eyes couldn't leave. I may have not seen the DxD girls at this point. Heck, the agent was probably not even the background character. But she was attractive, attractive enough to make heads turn in my previous world.

It was safe to say that if a normal person looked like this, then I'm sure someone like Rias was absolutely bewitching, and that wars will start over someone like Grayfia.

"Kusora, was it?" She asked before sliding a bundle of papers towards me and pointing at the dotted line.

"Here you go, you should start here."

The agent offered me a pen and when I took it from her hand I could feel her shiver. She had nearly dropped it when it landed perfectly in my hand, and I used it to sign the dotted line.

While there were loads of times I didn't pay attention to her, during the small moment I took to look over the room, I had always found her watching me. Her face growing more flushed every time.

Soon I heard her stand from her desk and walk around to my back. I thought it weird that she got so close to me, but I didn't mind it, since I thought she wasn't going to do anything.

"Are you doing okay?" The agent asked. "I know it's a lot."

"It's fine. Nothing I'm not used too." I responded. Looks like the silence was a bit deafening and it got to her. At best she was making small talk while doing this.

I felt a chill when her cold hands started massaging my nape. This treatment was starting to get a bit weird on my part. She had said that it was just a friendly massage for relaxation, but she seemed a little too hot and bothered for me not to be the least bit concerned.

The redness of her blush was obvious by now, her drool as she looked at me and at times stroked by hair. I smelled something in the air at that time, and little over than a minute after I finished, the agent kept staring and making small talk.

"How old are you?"

"16." I answered. When her eyes glazed, I gave her a raised eyebrow. Although I didn't know how she was looking at me at the time, all I thought of was how weird the look she gave me was. I thought she was sick at first since she seemed a bit perturbed despite fanning her flushed face.

"Oh." She breathed. "So you're in high school."

I didn't answer her comment at the time, primarily because I did remember mentioning that as I met her for the first time. The way about how she said that had felt off-putting to a teen.

But I guess the facade didn't last. Because I distinctly remember going up to check on her before she pounced on me and roughly locked my lips.

The surprise from the kiss left me stunned and unable to even move. The agent made sure to capitalise on my stunned shock as she took of her clothes.

I'm sure one could guess as to what had actually happened afterwards. After all, despite her being in jail for statutory rape she was actually my first time. Not that I was the one who charged her for assault, that was all the camera watched her in the office.

In my eyes, she was free food on a platter. Not that I really cared about my virginity considering I was probably older than her in my head. It also helped that she was at least very attractive, lest I sued for emotional distress.

This was not the only incident that year however, it was just the most intense. The same pattern had occurred for a majority of women around my neighbourhood that I'd meet. Either on the way to the supermarket or the park. I stepped on a puddle of female cum because of this and ruined my shoe. Still couldn't find that girl.

Throughout the patterns I drew up a thesis that was proven later when I turned 17.

I have a special 'aura' that slowly awakens sexual desire over time. I.e. the longer people are around me, the more they want to fuck me.

I can't turn it off. And the effect gets stronger the closer they are to me. The arousal effect is constant the longer you stay around me. And over time, it builds up.

To my surprise, touching me directly has an opposite effect, but still related to pleasurable senses. Touching my skin genuinely feels good for other people.

If I had to describe the sensation, I would say that touching my body directly would give the recipient chills similar to that of ASMR. It relaxes them, making them more prone to the aura's effects.

~•Current Day•~

It was only after a good while that I had managed to gain some semblance of control over this aura and touch of mine.

Not going to lie, knowing about the effects my body has on people is part of the reason why I chose to let this coffee shop stagnate in presence.

I'm sure many would think this type of ability to be amazing, but being honest. This aura is more trouble than it's worth. It already has pretty severe drawbacks and I haven't once tested it on anything remotely supernatural.

If you thought that this aura was only limited to humans or anything with a valid reproductive system, then I'm sorry to say that you'd be dead wrong. I thank my lucky stars that they're no cockroaches around, but mosquitoes give me trouble at night because of this.

Still though, I cannot deny its uses. At the very least it seems to have an effective range of a few metres.

As I flipped the sign on the door to closed, I immediately got a message on my cell. A heart, a fire with a location and a time.

I sighed. Of course something had to be done before I could finally rest.

Walked upstairs to my comfortable house. I managed to pay off the mortgage on this block with the job I'm preparing to go to. The coffee shop is on the bottom floor, while my house is above it and has two floors.

I came out of the shower a few minutes later, and made sure to look in the mirror. My hair has grown rather long over the years I've been here. And while I'm probably not on the level of the devil's, I would consider myself at least good looking.

Enough of that now. I need to get this done before midnight. Else I might run into a Stray Devil.

Canon is starting soon, so I'd rather not get caught off guard by something I can avoid.

~•~

"Oh fuck, right there!"

Considering I could no longer feel my pelvis, it's a wonder as to how long she kept going. While the tightness of her snatch gripped me like a vice, I was pretty sure that she shattered my bones with how hard she was riding me.

She didn't let me get up, and as I grabbed fistfuls of her ass and drove her deeper into my dick, she yelped and moaned with a look of surprise before going mad.

Raising her hips higher, she began to ruthlessly skewer herself on me. Her long nails clawed so deeply into my chest that for a moment, I was scared she would draw blood.

Considering the fact that she had blue hair, and fresh makeup on when I arrived, there was an eerie sort of satisfaction as I watched her tongue sway and her mascara run down to her cheeks.

She wanted a meek mute, so although tempting, I didn't smack her ass and just continued to play the part and let her ride me to the ground.

I was getting out of breath when I heard her rapidly panting like a dog. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum!"

I drew an eyebrow. I was close myself, but I didn't really need the play by play from her. Just makes things a bit cringe. This is DxD not some Doujin.

Although I'll admit, the look on her face did get me off ages ago.

Suddenly her pussy gripped me hard, and I could feel it trembling between her moans and spasms of ecstasy. She gripped me hard enough to send me over the edge and unload into her.

Thankfully I didn't need to say much to her, after having what looked like the biggest orgasm of her life, she collapsed right beside me on the bed. I looked at her. She was dazed and possibly moments away from passing out, but she still had the strength to raise her hand and point at the small stack of bills on her counter.

"Your…pay." She breathed. "God…you were amazing."

When she closed her eyes, I lept of the bed and started putting my clothes on. Afterwards, I took the stack of money in my hand and counted it.

84,000 Yen. It seems like it was a mid day today. Enough to restock the shelves with milk, coffee and even some essentials for home and something extra.

I looked back at the woman then dug into my pocket and left a white printed card before leaving through the door.

As anyone would've been able to tell. Yes, I became a prostitute. A gigolo.

Considering that I haven't left highschool and I was practically an orphan, you wouldn't really expect me to be able to land a proper job. I definitely couldn't.

I made an effort not to reveal my age. And an equal amount of effort into dying my hair white and going by an alias. 'Silver.'

There's one mistake you can make while in this gigolo business and that is not keeping your personal life and your 'work life' separate. Kusora ran the coffee shop and payed the school fees using the money that 'Silver' was making from doing this.

Fun fact, there's a lot of lonely women in Kuoh. And since DxD hasn't invented the concept of STDs, I'm gambling on the fact that some anime logic is still at work here. Self-inserts don't exactly scream 'realism' in any case.

But I digress. Prostitution is booming, and because of this aura and addictive touch, my services have been thriving to the point where I had to set up a booking system. Those were the cards. With my number on them. A different number. On a different phone.

With a VPN and encryption. Don't look at me, most NTR doujins start with blackmail. No one is catching me lacking.

~• Raynare •~

Fingers weren't doing it anymore. It only made her snatch ache more.

She's been feeling a stirring down there for days now. It didn't seem healthy for a fallen Angel like her. Raynare could admit that it's been a while, and sadly for good reason.

One would only have to take a look around the church to see what options she had. And maybe then someone would recognize how starved for sex she truly was.

She couldn't fuck the human priests and exorists that gathered. Probably because they were old. Raynare would compare the neediness of her loins to hunger rather than starvation, and even while hungry you could recognize what was rotten.

"What's wrong Rae?"

Raynare looked towards the entrance to see Kalawarner making her way to her. She had a slight limp in her step and a slight stench of foul fish that couldn't be masked by her perfume.

Despite her stench, Kalawarner was glowing. She gave a knowing smile, looking refreshed. Raynare envied her. "Feeling itchy?" She teased.

Kalawarner chuckled. "No, but aren't you looking a little worse for wear?"

"Someone has to make sure those devils don't break us in." Raynare bit back.

Kalawarner walked past Raynare and sat on the stone altar near the trapdoor. "If you're feeling stressed, why not take out a few Strays?" She suggested. "It always helps making sure you're not rusty."

She slowly took hold of a faded golden candlestick and started to fiddle with it before lighting it up.

"Not…that kind of stress." Raynare admitted.

Kalawarner hummed. "Has it really been that long for you, Rae?"

Raynare guffawed and motioned towards the old priests and crazy exorcists roaming the church. "You see what I'm working with here, right Kala?"

Kalawarner took a look around and was hard pressed to admit that Raynare had a point. They were useful grunts, they did as they were told and made their jobs easier by moving around the Kuoh undetected.

That's all there was. There was nothing inherently about those grunts that got her gears running. At least in the direction which made sense.

Kalawarner sighed before digging into her breast pocket. She held out a hand, presenting a white card with a black mask and a barcode on it. "Here, you need this more than I do. You're lucky that I like you."

Raynare took the card and examined it. "What's this for?" She questioned.

"For you to get that itch scratched." Kalawarner answered. "For the right price."

Raynare gave her an eyebrow which almost looked like a sneer. "Prostitution? And with a human? What do I look like to you Kala?"

Kalawarner gave her a wry smile. "A Fallen angel who doesn't have many options to work with as far as I can see." Her smile quickly turned amorous as Raynare spotted the half-lidded gaze of her eyes, almost as if remembering something pleasant.

"If skill is what's bothering you than you have my approval." Kalawarner started. "He'll do things Raynare, things that'll drive you wild."

Raynare scoffed. "What makes you so sure?"

"Why not have a go then?" Kalawarner answered back. "He's only a human, so it's not like you have much to lose in doing it."

She wouldn't lie, the notion of hiring a prostitute didn't sound very appealing when Kalawarner suggested it. Even now, she was still finding it difficult to be so sure of her friend's words.

But then again, Kalawarner has been a Fallen angel for far longer than Raynare has. Not by much of course, but enough to make her a senior. Not only that, she was inherently the more hedonistic of the group that came here. The fact she was singing praises for a human had drawn her confusion and equal parts curiosity.

She looked down at the card again. It was relatively blank sans for the logo of a black mask, a link and a barcode. Raynare could take a phone from one of the exorcists and scan the barcode.

"It doesn't cost much, right?" She questioned.

Kalawarner eyed her with a silent smirk, Raynare knew that she had her made, and was laying it thick with her eyes. She felt like pouting, but the smug look on her friend's face would get worse.

"Realistically, it doesn't cost much. You just have to beat the price of the others wanting his service." Kalawarner answered.

Raynare raised her eyebrow while taking a phone from the priests. "So what, it's like an auction?"

"Yes. So make sure you win."


And that's the first chapter, leave some reviews as to what you guys think about it.

For those who cannot wait the two weeks for updates, or want an easier way to commission something from me, in addition to my Kofi link that has the next two chapters in advance. I've also set up a Patreon for anyone that wants to support my work, with also two chapters in advance.

With that being said, see you all next time.

20