Chapter 4
833 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~• Kusora •~

Sunday arrived. And I think it's the first time I've ever been caught in the daylight as Silver.

The risk of being seen going into Marakyuu looking like this was multiplied. And not only that, but Akeno should be coming by later.

She's inclined to avoid the church, so in reality I had no clue when she would be showing up. For all I know, she might be waiting at the store right this moment while I'm here, navigating block after block looking for the chapel.

Don't know how these fuckers do it, the chapel was just up the hill from Issei's block in the anime, but they have me weaving through shopping streets, dodging alleys and running on overhead bridges to get to this place.

And to think that I'm going to get fucked afterwards, and have to make the trip back. God I hate 2014. They still haven't invented Uber.

It took me close to thirty minutes before I arrived. And I was instantly struck by the lines of people making their way inside the chapel. What did people even do on Sunday service in Japan?

I didn't know, but as I approached the chapel, I had a feeling that worship would be the last thing on my mind. Or at least worship of money, or whatever the girl pays for on a Sunday morning during church I suppose.

Sometimes I really hate my job.

~• Akeno •~

"I appreciate you doing this Ms. Himejima." Grayfia said. "It's unbecoming, but Sirzechs was giving me quite the bit of trouble over this."

Akeno waves her off. "Think nothing of it, I was only just the middleman." She pauses. "You can make your way there during your free time. I'm heading there later and will let him know in advance."

"That would be appreciated." Grayfia said, bowing.

As she leaves, Akeno looks at the time. 9:30. Church is beginning soon and she would rather not be seen out and about this early.

So instead, she heads out into her yard where her mother's tombstone rests. Akeno hasn't talked in a minute, safe for potentially a week.

Akeno grasps her hands and prays at the shrine, while she does so, she thinks of the man she had met. Kusora. With a smile on her face.

What things will become of this visit? She wonders and spend the ticking of the hours thinking and imagining the scenario in her head.

~• Kusora •~

In hindsight, I probably should've thought about how we were going to meet up while we're inside.

I had less idea on what I should do or where I should sit. The world is shifting around me as though everyone has been through this shit once or twice before.

As I look around, my phone rings out a notification from the app. An addition to the notes.

-Meet me in the Chapel quarters to your right.

She can see me from wherever she is. I scanned the room and easily saw a flight of stairs a ways away from a cluster of candlelights.

As I head up, I come across a door that's laid open and ajar, there's no one inside aside from just a single double bed, a few shelves of books, and some handcuffs on the bed.

Something about this strikes me as the right place. I mean aside from it being the only room upstairs, the arrangement made it completely fucking obvious.

"Sorry I'm late, I just had to take care of a few things."

The voice came from behind me, and sounded irrevocably sensual. As I turned around, I came face to face with violet eyes and long beautiful black hair.

Then instantly froze.

No.

Oh hell no.

I know this bitch.

"If you don't mind, can we get started?" Raynare said. She points to the bed where the handcuffs lie and i'm a bit sceptical about turning away from her, sheer surprise is how she iced Issei the first time, and I'm not trying to be his cliche OC replacement.

I sit the handcuffs right at my side and start to take off my clothes. As I watched her take off her set of clothes and reveal a leather cardigan much like her Fallen Angel self, I watched as she did so with the least amount of enthusiasm. I remember her being quite off putting to regular humans in the anime.

Is she underestimating me?

That other Loli, who i'm realising now is most probably Mittelt as the memories come rushing back, did the same thing. As well as Kalawarner when we first met. Those other two did not pose a threat of killing me after good sex, and I left them unable to walk.

My life is at risk now. So i can just imagine what i'll do to her to make sure that she definitely won't be in a state to do any kind of killing when I'm done.

I go with the flow and I let Raynare chain me to the bed with the handcuffs. As she hovered over my member, I expected that she would be putting it in dry, but as she slowly drove herself onto my prick, I realised very quickly that Fallen Angel pussy has no need for foreplay. And I wasted my energy on those other two for nothing back then.

The grip she had on me was fucking insane. Each time she raised her hips it felt as though she was wringing me out and sucking me dry. I writhe in those chains, the desperation of wanting to grab her and break her pussy in was growing more and more ferocious the longer this went. And the more I writhed, the weaker I felt, as the pleasure unravels within me like sparks going to my head.

This is what Fallen Angel pussy does to a motherfucker.

Kalawarner and Mittelt were probably holding back their powers while this happened, that's why I rarely saw their wings pop out, and only saw a couple of feathers on the ground when I walked. As the sensation to cut loose became harder and harder to bear for them, as I look into Raynare's eyes, I see it's the complete opposite for her.

The more this goes on, the less of 'Yuuma' I see and more of her true self comes to light, the self that didn't hesitate to throw a spear right through Issei's heart. Physically and psychologically.

"This is it?" Raynaare questioned, her eyes morphing into a disappointed glare. "This is the human they were talking about? Goes to show that I shouldn't keep my hopes up for trash."

Excuse me, bitch?

~• Five Minutes Later •~

I honestly have no clue how the hell this started. One moment I am fearing for my life while having the meanest stiffie, honestly with good reason as well. I'm staring down the girl whose race is literally built for sex, and this chick in particular nearly ended Dxd early.

Let's all admit it, if anyone else had Boosted Gear, issei would have been found in a ditch.

Raynare is sadistic, and won't hesitate to off me. Hell, she's probably thinking about it right now as I'm pounding her. But I must admit, her beauty makes it hard to resist. I can only hope to God or whatever deity I can screw that the aura keeps her passive. I can deal with the mosquitoes and bug lust if it saves my life.

It's been the better most of five minutes with Raynare in the closest possible proximity of my aura. She was now frantically bouncing on me, and out of the rare times I could avoid a kiss from her, I saw the outline of my shaft pushed up her womb as she was driving more of it inside her inside her gushing twat. I felt strength returning to me, as the cuffs that chained me to the frame all of a sudden seemed weak. Very weak.

So as she was preoccupied with getting stuffed with my cock, Raynare rides me hard. Trying her hardest to fill her already over-stuffed cunt with more of my prick. Her folds hit a spot just right, and practically drives me wild. I broke out of the handcuffs and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"W-what the hell, you're supposed to..!" I tightened my hold and started thrusting up her tight pussy. She yelps at the ferocity of it as she devolves incoherent babbling. While I had my hand around her slender waist I pushed myself to my feet and lifted her up, until her legs were hanging on my shoulders and I was grabbing fistfuls of her ass and pounding into her hard.

"'Wh-whass happening'?' Raynare muttered, dazed with her black wings spread wide and without care as she moans wildly, her tongue loose from her mouth, spittle falling from her full lips while she tries to keep her eyes on me, but fails as they roll back when I hit a spot. "Oh, God…"

Who were you calling trash, you beta antagonist bitch? It doesn't look like i'm trash, given how you are trying so hard to hold in your orgasam.

I growled into her ear, before untying the knot of the leather cardigan she had worn like she was some kind of dominatrix. She obviously wasn't expecting to be so putty in my hands. This is driving her wild. Her snatch tightens around my member and that sends a wave of hot, slimy backed-up precum into the Raynare's cunt, making her belly bloat slightly and lubricating her already soaked snatch even further. When I slammed my hips upwards, she exploded. She came so hard that her juices leaked out and stained the wooden tiles.

Raynare was left stunned and twitching from time to time, so as I began stuffing her snatch again she shrieked with a mix of pleasure and pain as it echoed through the room. "W-wait, I'm still…"

I simply pulled back until my member nearly left the Fallen Angel cunt...and then simply slammed it back in its entirety, my cockhead slamming against her cervix, hard. "O-oh my God! You're breaking me!" she moaned.

I grunted. "Good."

I continued pounding her pussy like this, stretching it wide around the girth of my cock while the curvy Fallen Angel that was suspended in the air and wrapped around my dick howled with her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Her eyes look dazed and lost in the lust, drops of her juices loudly splattered on the stone floor every time I pulled my hips back.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could make out the silhouette of a figure that definitely didn't seem like a Fallen angel, curvy, but not the supernatural kind of curvy. She was standing in the entrance of the chamber, watching. But before I could get a good look at who, or what, it was a delirious shriek and a vice-like grip on my member turned my attention back to the Fallen Angel.

I move us back to the bed and force her on her hands and knees, before she can barely get a word in, I grab on her wings and start pounding her from the back. I pull back on her black wings and wedge my thrusts deeper inside her. Her entire body trembled and tightened, as she came again and stained her sheets. "Had enough?" I asked while looking down at Raynare. Her arms and body were limp, and the only part of her that was held up was her ass facing me, and being drilled into. She was dazed and barely even conscious considering she didn't even bother to reel her tongue back into her mouth, as it lay handing out on the sheets. She weakly looks back at me.

I grab her as and slowly drive myself deeper inside her. "I'm going to take that as a no."

I reached her spot, pulled back and got to work on her pussy once again. The moment I began thrusting she grabbed the pillow and dove her head on it to muffle her moans. Not that it did any good, since they were loud enough to go right through the pillow.

I slammed my hips forward and this time I felt my cock go deeper and rammed against the walls of her womb. The sensation of having her womb stretched was too much for Raynare's fragile mind, and after a howl of passion the Fallen Angels eyes rolled back'and started to drive herself onto my shaft while a wave after wave of her orgasams washed over my throbbing cock I started to fuck her womb with short strokes of the 9 inches of cock now stuffed within her pussy.

"Yes, yes! Oh god please don't stop!" Raynare begged, "Break me! Ruin me!"

Her desperation drove me wild, this is probably a fucking that she'll never forget. I grabbed her arms, pulled them back, and enjoyed the wicked sensation of her womb clamping down on my cock. The Fallen Angel in question seemed barely conscious, only moaning and whimpering softly on occasion while fat strings of her gelatinous juices squirted from her convulsing twat and ran down her thighs.

I kept up the womb-fucking longer than I thought possible. Constantly bottoming out and dumping my load inside her, our cum mixed and stained the sheets so badly that it seeped into even the mattress below. I felt myself reaching my limit and the movements of my hips became a bit more frantic before I dumped my load inside her and covered Raynare's womb with it.

Then I quickly pulled my spewing member from the Fallen Angel slut's cunt with a loud, squelching wet pop. Raynare fell back on the bed but landed on her knees with her legs spread wide, one final has her painted with layers of my Jizz. Not having missed her tumble, I tried to focus on her naked and curvy form, And watched as a small river of my thick cum oozed from the Raynare's gaping twat to form a puddle on the floor between her legs, I felt another nut coming through at the sheer sight, and I didn't hesitate to bury my cock in her squelching pussy and dump another load inside her.

The sounds of the Sunday church confession taking place in the background are drowned out by loud splats as my cum rained down on the body of the Raynare until her body was covered in a thick, white cum. My cock continued to spew while I jerked it furiously in a double-handed grip until every inch of her pale skin was painted white, and I took a breath when my dick finally rebelled.

I wasn't too worried seeing the state of her, Fallen Angels are about as fertile as devils in DxD. I might've put a little elbow grease into the fucking to make sure she wont be in a state to kill me afterwards, but going by the look she has on her face, I can possibly claim that she had just received the best fucking of her life.

I walk towards her. "Are you doing okay?"

"..."

Raynare could barely form words as her knees slipped on the sheets and she was suddenly laying completely flat on the bed. "H-how…" she questioned.

This confirms that the aura works on supernatural beings as well. Her question is founded, a normal everyday human couldn't put someone like her in this state. So instead of answering her, I walked by to the bills she placed on the desk earlier. Raynare didn't seem to mind the silence. She didn't even seem to care about it, if i'm being honest.

She just basked in the afterglow of our session. Hopefully this changes things and she doesnt die like in canon. Raynare is dangerous, but sex with her is amazing. She probably gave me a new breeding kink with how hard she sucked me dry.

Many apologies to Issei though, If he actually goes on a date with her. He'll do so without knowing that I dumped my load inside her for the better most of seven times. Poor kid. At least he'll have Asia to smash, lest she discovers one of my cards.

Speaking of which. "I had a really great time with you, if you need my services, feel free to place an order again."

Like always, I left a card of mine behind where she could see it. The cards are needed to actually request my services. And they aren't specifically meant for the person, meaning that they can borrow the card from someone else. Most likely, that's how Raynare ended up with a card, she got it after my session with either Kalawarner or Mittelt.

~• Later •~

Luckily, I managed to run straight back to Marakyuu after Raynare's service. Sunday service had just ended right around the time I dyed my hair back into black.

Akeno was coming over, so as a precaution I put on a new set of clothes and an apron, then decided against torching my Fallen Angel stained clothing and put it to the wash instead. Don't really know if laundry detergent can wash out the scent of Fallen Angel cum from my clothes but I filled the washer regardless.

She detests Fallen Angels so maybe she'll smell soap instead. Not looking to be smited by her like Viser. Lightning can very much still kill me in one shot.

It's a quiet day too, meaning no one will see whether she murders me or not. I don't think she'll go that far though. She's a sadist, not a menace.

A tap on my door lets me know that someone is here. I can see her right through the tempered glass of the cafe. Akeno standing at my front door, alone. She did away with her Kuoh Academy uniform, and instead wore her Shrine Priestess robe. It covered up a lot more than her uniform did, but I can make out a lot from how thin the fabric was.

I open the door. "Welcome." Smile and wave Kusora, don't let her notice that you're staring. Or that you bottomed out a Fallen Angel that she is hunting.

I think back to the state I left Raynare in before leaving, and I shut it down quickly because that is a very dangerous thought to have while staring at Akeno's ass.

"You can take a seat, I'll be back with the bags of coffee." I say.

Akeno does just that, takes a seat not at the bar stool but on one of the desks in the middle. She seems genuinely surprised when I come back with the coffee beans. She gives me a look and I raise my eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I ask.

Akeno says nothing, but her face changes and I suddenly feel like shivering. "Thank you, I don't get many coffee beans of this quality back at home."

As she starts the conversation, the notion hits me like a pack of bricks against my dumb skull. She must've come here expecting me to try something. My lack of customers did seem suspicious from her point of view, Akeno must be used to getting that sort of guy around the academy. Was she testing the waters then? She did seem a bit irritable in the store yesterday.

"I get them imported." I say. "Have you ever been to Malawi, they are famous for their cocoa beans that they use in the best chocolate. When I get my share of the beans, I toast them a bit before brewing."

"You do?" Akeno questions.

I nod. "You should try it when you get back home." I look to the outside window and into the evening sun. "It's getting late, the area is safe and all but you never know."

She chuckles as she stands up. Don't stare Kusora. "I've got a friend of mine coming over later, you don't mind do you? She's been asking about a good coffee shop lately."

Well looks like I'll be meeting Rias earlier than I thought. "I should be closing up in a few hours, but I'll make some time for the visit." I say.

Akeno bows. "Thank you, Kusora. And thanks for coffee beans."

Her outfit loosens at her cleavage with the lightness of the fabric. I can't shake the feeling that she's doing this on purpose, so I opt to stare at the overhanging clock above her rather than her tits. "No problem, careful on your way home." You're not catching me that easy, I've seen your tits on Reddit far too many times for me to be stumped as easy as one of your simps.

She raises her head and her tits bounce. God dammit they're magnificent.

The cafe grows silent as she leaves and I roam around doing stocktaking with the only evidence of her presence here is my dick poking against my apron, with a sudden case of blue balls so severe that I regularly check Silver's app for any new orders.

Nothing.

The one time I actually want it, and not a single one orders. I sigh.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna watch Adventure Time and wait for Rias to show up.

~• Raynare •~

It took her an hour to get back into a state where she could dress, and even longer to clean up the room and get rid of the stench of dead fish.

Things sounded easy on paper, but as she was cleaning Raynare remembered the many ways in which Silver had taken her like a whore. In the air, on all fours and riding.

She was leaking just by thinking about what happened, despite feeling raw below. The limp was definitely there and she was definitely feeling a bit sore, but she couldn't get the sensation out of her mind. The sensation of being completely and utterly filled as Silver dumped his load over and over.

"How was it?"

Raynare looks to her side while getting dressed and sees Kalawarner standing there alongside Mittelt. "You're glowing, has it really been that long?"

Personally, she felt it isn't because it had been very long since she enjoyed sex, but simply because Silver was simply that good.

"Was it like this for you guys too?" Mittelt asks.

The question lingering on Raynare's mind is the same that was on everyone's mind after the service. Or it was their first thought after recovering from the constant spasms of their leaking orgasm.

How can a human be this good?

The answer would have to wait until next time. Raynare knew that all three of them will keep the cards just in case, and may even gift them off as a favour.

There were a lot of people she knows that could do with the fucking he gave her, and because of that, she knew that Silver was going to be a very successful man.

~• Kusora •~

Akeno…what a damn character.

When she told me that a friend was going to be visiting me soon, I thought it would be the likes of Rias or Koneko or Kiba and the like.

So can someone please tell me…

"Greetings, I arrived at Ms. Himejima's recommendation, I believe she already had you informed?"

Why in the actual fucking hell am I staring at Grayfia right now?

"Oh, so you are the friend she mentioned then? She didn't really say what you needed but I knew you were coming so I made a schedule." I say with a straight face, trying my absolute damndest not to let her know I'm practically shitting myself.

"Is that so?" Grayfia pauses. "Well. Kusora, was it? Would you mind selling me some of the coffee beans you have in stock? There is someone I know who is a fan of it and would very much enjoy a regular stockpile."

I smile. "Sure thing, you can just take a seat there and I'll be back with the beans for you to check them."


Sorry for the long wait, There were some things I needed to back up on. I worked on the Raynare smut a lot so I'd appreciate it if you guys let me know how it is.

22