Chapter 6
769 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~. Kusora .~

I was less confident making my way up the hill a second time. It was fairly late into the night at the moment and since today was a Monday, the streets were fairly deserted. Much like when Issei had that run in with Donnaseek and Rias had to save his ass. Although he still got stabbed in the gut.

Man these fallen angels need to leave Issei alone, he got gutted by them twice and Kalararner nearly got him as well. He was stabbed by two of the four members. I know he's somewhat annoying but at least pack him once and be done with it, Jesus Christ.

There were relatively less lights on during the night, despite it being close to 22:00 while I was on the road. I decided to leave 30 minutes earlier just so I could make the trip. Surprisingly, as I entered, there was no one there. No exorcists, not late night priests and other people. Just a single door upstairs in the far corner, where the closer I got to it the more I could tell it was the only room in the chapel with the lights still on.

Coincidentally, it's the same room that Raynare used last time. Convenient that I already knew where it was. Even if I was hired to do something like this, I still have reservations about entering the room without no one knowing. But what led me to turn the handle was the faint sounds of rustling fabric, shifting feet and chuckles.

Someone was there, and they were waiting. Even if the person beyond wasn't who I expected, they at least could help point out where they were. Although that wasn't a problem when I opened the door. Because Raynare was there looking right at me, and this time, she had her wings out and didn't pretend to be Yumma. She was entirely naked for a change, and holy hell she is hot.

The smile she gave me wasn't the cruel one she made before stabbing someone, if I had to compare it to someone, it would be Akeno's, but far more lustrous and expectable. It seems as though I had been keeping somebody waiting.

"Welcome." Raynare said. "I wasn't sure you would make it this time of night, Silver."

"Naturally if I accepted, I would have to make plans to come here." I said. "That being said, I didn't think you would be a repeat client." Honestly, I did. But Raynare favours the ones who suck up to her wavelength.

"I didn't expect it either." Raynare said, standing up and walking sensually towards me. She held her hands over my clothes and was slowly slipping her hand through the buttons. Unbuttoning my shirt one by one, slowly.

"How could a human be this good?" she asks. Raynare begins to straddle me and from the wetness and twitching I could feel on my leg, she had been anticipating this more than me. She didn't let it show on her face of course. Maybe it was because she had too much pride.

Since she had her wings prodded out and open for display I decided to probe the question. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by this 'human' business?"

"If we told you, we would have to kill you."

…That wasn't Raynare. That definitely wasn't Raynare at all.

I find an equally naked body hugging me from behind. Severely less stacked than Raynare, but still all the more curvy, although it took one look at the twin tails to know who was hugging me.

"Oh? You too?" I questioned. I got a hold of my lips quick enough to avoid shouting Mittelt's name in surprise, since they didn't know that I actually knew them by name.

Mittelt smiled. "Yep, that's why you shouldn't ask too many questions about it." She proceeded to pull down my pants from behind and weaved her arm around until she found herself stroking my cock.

"But it should be obvious, no?"

Tilting my head, I could see Kalawarner making her way to me. Equally as sensual and equally as naked. By the time I could recognize her by her voice I already had an idea of what's happening, and why exactly the payment was so high this time.

"We're not exactly human ourselves per say." she said.

"Kalawarner." Raynare bit.

She smiled. "What's the harm Raynare? It's been a while since we could really cut loose like this. A prostitute is not one to kiss and tell." Kalawarner begins trailing licks on my body as she says this.

"True." Raynare says. Right as she rationalizes Kalawarner's words, Mittelt lets go of my cock right as Raynare pushes me onto the bed. Moments later, she straddles me, hovering her dripping snatch right over my dick. Kalawarner and Mittelt rapidly make their way to each side of Raynare and soon start kissing and fondling her fat tits.

Mittelt breaks away from Raynare's tit and faces me. She lowers herself then grabs my cock again and starts pumping it up and down while looking me in the eyes. "Like Kala said, we're not exactly human." She said, "But that shouldn't be a problem, on your end, right?"

"I'm honestly far less confident that I can handle the three of you, more than I'm concerned with what you guys are." I said. Half-lying. I already know what they are but I don't think the Red Bull I drank on the way here is going to be enough to handle this combo.

Raynare broke away from Kalawarner and started pumping my cock herself. In anticipation, I grab her hips and pull her closer so that I have a good hold on her. "Stick it inside already, Silver." Raynare panted, looking like she's barely at the limit of her patience. "Ram it inside and ruin me!"

"Then take it all, you cumslut." I growled, suddenly lowering the slutty Fallen Angel onto my member.

"Holy shit, that's big––gah!" Raynare screamed in delight. "Fuck, your cock is so, ahn, so fucking big!"

Raynare was having the time of her life; The hold I had on her waist allowed me to drive into her and pound her hard––harder than ever before. I could see my shaft pistoning in and out of her hungry snatch, which squirted as soon as it was penetrated. A large puddle of fluids subsequently dripped onto the floor, a torrent of nectar from our furious fucking.

Mittelt and Kalawarner did not sit idle, with their talking finished both of them latched onto both of Raynare's breasts, kneading them while sensually sucking on her nipples. She tried to hold back her moan, but it broke from her lips in a shrill gasp. Her eyes were half lidded, rolling back in sheer pleasure. Her tight and curvy body flailed a bit from their intense motions; I continuously used my firm grip on her ass to slam her down on my cock.

"Ugh, gah!" the once-proud Fallen Angel was now grunting like a low-class whore. "Ungh,

Shit!"

"Goddamn, you're moaning like crazy, Raynare." Mittelt snickered. "That doesn't sound

like something you would usually do."

"Shut up…!" Raynare gasped out, "His, ah, his big dick is just too good!" she groaned. "Ah! Fuck me harder––Gah, Fuck!"

At Raynare's behest, I kept bashing her cervix, sending impulse after impulse of nervous signals throughout her system. Although my member had previously loosened her pussy, it still gripped onto my shaft every time I pulled it back and slammed it in again. Furthermore, the longer I stared at both Kalawarner and Mittelt the harder my cock seemed to become.

My member was filling Raynare up even more so than before, fully stretching her out––couple that with my vigorous pumping and she was taking the full brunt of what seems like a very horny rampage.

Raynare had no choice but to embrace and cling to my body even harder due to the growing intensity of our sexual congress. She flung her head back every time my dick hit her cervix, letting her eyes roll up in pleasure as she was used like a toy.

A toy that was about to blow at any moment.

"Shit, oh shit, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna—" Raynare lowered herself into my chest, and as I wrapped my arms around my back and thrusted deeply into her, she orgasmed. She bit down on her lip to keep herself quiet, but the moans broke through and Raynare ended up howling and screaming loudly, likely waking up the neighbors a full block from here.

Her vagina convulsed, and once more released a sizable quantity of cum––the abused hole squirted more fluids down onto the ever-growing puddle on the floor.

Taking advantage of her dazed state of mind, I lifted Raynare off my cock entirely. It pulled out of the woman, the uncovered tower now slick and glistening with her pussy juice.

Raynare was dazed and her entire body began twitching. But even so, she still begged and opened up her ass to show my cum oozing out of her pussy. "Ngh…" the Raynare silently wailed. "put it back in…"

Mittelt chuckled. "You're a greedy little slut, aren't you? No wonder Azazel chose you as leader. You fit the job perfectly."

Raynare didn't pay even the slightest attention to Mittelt's derogatory words, she just further exposed her cum covered snatch to me, her face weary but desperate. "Just––put it back in," she gasped. "I, I need it. I want your cum inside me."

"Relax slut." Mittelt said to the mindbroken Fallen. "Silver's just switching things up a little."

The confused fallen was then tossed up a bit and flipped over to her back by Kalawarner. She was allowed a single moment of puzzlement before Kalawarner dove down onto cum covered pussy and started fingering her while driving her tongue inside. I stood up, and Mittelt turned away and presented her ass to me, facing outwards to the room. She felt more pangs of heat in her lower mouth as her petite frame was manhandled so efficiently. Said pangs were hitting her crotch even more once my eyes had a hard time leaving her big ass.

Raynare and Kalawarner––were currently fingering themselves. Raynare was squatting on the bed, her pale fingers in between her legs as Kalawarner continued eating her out. She let out wanton moans as this happened, letting my cum mixed with her womanly essence drip to the floor. Kalawarner was barely bow legged, but she had her legs spread apart, parting her thick, delicious thighs, allowing her genitals to be seen despite focusing on Raynare's.

The busty blue haired explored her snatch, spreading her pussy lips with ease and inserting fingers into it. Mittelt saw how this self-gratifying act allowed others to see Raynare's damp sex cavern, which was currently secreting fluids, spilling onto the bed covers, creating a wet stain on the white sheets.

Mittelt was as naked as the day she was born and was covered in a layer of sweat. Strands of her hair messily draped down her wet face, and she found herself even more aroused––a telltale sign of how excited she seemed to be.

"Now look over here."

Her alabaster skin was flushed from exhaustion, Her hair was messy, and sweaty. She swallowed, breathless from the sight of her freshly aroused state. And at my touch, she shivered.

She looked down at my diamond hard prick poking her in the ass, and slowly a lecherous smile brandished her face. "God." she thought. "Is that what was inside Raynare? Christ, it's bigger than last time…I'm not sure it'll fit."

"I'm curious to see if you'll stretch the same." I said, interrupting her. "You know, since you're not exactly human and all."

"You better be worth what we paid for." Mittelt gasped. "Breed me…and breed me hard.."

Her words were admonishing but the lust in Mittelt's eyes was unmistakable, her desperate need ever-present. If that's the way she wanted it this time, then I would be sure to give it to her.

It was, after all, why I was often paid the big bucks.

I immediately slammed her back on my lengthy cock. Mittelt, caught completely by surprise, threw her head back as she felt my cock kiss her cervix. She let out a throaty rumble, a whorish grunt signifying the animalistic pleasure she felt as I drove into her.

I brought her head back up, and she inadvertently glanced at the only mirror that was present in the room. She was greeted by the sight of herself being impaled on the thickest cock she ever took inside her.

She knew it filled her up, even more than it did before, but looking at her reflection, looking at my prick driving in and out of her allowed her to see just how wide it really was. It was girthy, spreading her folds with ease, parting her lower lips with its insane size. Her pussy looked like it could barely contain such a member, spreading around the meat rod and clinging to it like a vice. The thick shaft looked like it was about to rip her pussy apart.

My long strokes intensified as we continued fucking right against the wall while standing.

"God––oh god, it's even bigger than I thought." Mittelt inhaled a little, organizing her speech despite her incandescent moans. "Give me to me. Go balls-deep inside me. Do it, Silver!"

I chuckled, looks like my previous session had left a bit of a kink inside her. "As you wish, you're the client after all." I smirked, promptly ramming the remaining inches of my cock inside her.

"Fuck!" Mittelt mewled as my cock went deeper inside her––something she didn't think was possible. It was previously uncharted sex territory, something that we haven't even been able to achieve with our raunchy trysts. My dick, harder than it has ever been, was pushing up against her cervix, additional inches going up even further inside her; the large phallus created a small bulge on her stomach, evidence of its immense size.

I bet that she no longer believed that she was taking the full package at the time she ordered––this was completely different. Her toes were fidgeting as she was railed by my dick, streams of her arousal running through her trembling legs and down onto the floor as I pounded her.

Mittelt's legs trembled as she was being held vertically in standing position. "It really is bigger than before," she mused. "this human is just amazing…"

"I'm going to start now." I casually mentioned. "I'm waiting." Mittelt said, her toes curling uncontrollably. "Break me."

I began pistoning my swollen dick in and out of her pussy. She yelped each time I pummeled her cervix, making dent after dent in her abused organ. Each full stroke allowed me to go balls-deep, making bumps which popped up on Mittelt's stomach again and again––her lithe frame allowed the slutty fallen angel to become a living, winged sex toy, with me pumping her up and down my cock with ease.

I held her in a full nelson this time, my palms clasped behind Mittelt's head as my forearms supported the underside of her knees. She wasn't being fucked anymore, she was being utilized––she had become an object of sexual release, all for me to use.

The fuck toy in question was even more mindbroken than the first time I treated her like this––at least, that was what reflected in the mirror as she stared. Her pale legs were flailing about, her legs held up in the air thanks to the rapid thrusts I gave her from below. She did not see the haughty fallen Angel in her reflection, but rather the whorish, petite, yet sexy Mittelt who right at the moment, couldn't tell where she ended and where she began.

Her face, which once held a tempered and boorish expression, was replaced by that of a cheap slut's; her tongue lolled out, her hair messy, her eyes half-lidded, and her features glistening with sweat. The twin tailed fallen let out grunts as she was being pounded into oblivion. Piglike squeals which belonged mostly to the humans that her race often prejudiced against. She was a dirty, nasty slut, an individual who would bow down to someone like me, a human, in order to get dicked down.

And I don't know if it was something about the way she looked back at me as I nearly bust in her, but I fucking loved it, and something tells me that she loved the way she looked as well.

"Ogh, ugh, agh!" Mittelt let out animalistic cries, having been reduced to her primaeval, lustful nature. Raynare recovered from her stupor and now stared right at the two of us fucking right against the wall.

"Look at how you squeal, Mittelt." Raynare chuckled as she continued pleasuring herself. "Weren't you saying all that crap earlier? Tell me, do you feel it digging in?"

Mittelt's brain descrambled itself in order to reply to her voluptuous leader. "Ungh, God it's big! Gah! Fuck me, fuck me harder, Silver!" She had curled her fleshy legs around my body, clutching me by the waist.

"Wow, look at her go!" Kalawarner mewled as she experienced a self-given orgasm.

"Break me Silver––GAH!" Mittelt moaned out. "His––oghh, shit––shit, shit right there! Right fucking there!"

"She's squealing even harder than I did." Raynare began. "Fuck that's so hot."

I jammed my entire cock inside her, bottoming out and creating an imprint on her stomach, I felt my dick swelling up a bit––my arousal welling up and building towards an insane release.

My cockhead pushed against her womb and I dumped my load inside the fallen. Copious amounts flooded her sex canal, filling up her womb with my seed. I pumped thick ropes of my cum right into her, a copious amount which led to her stretched out hole to be filled even further, the white deluge only stopped by my girth plugging her hole.

"God, oh god, yes!" Mittelt shrieked in sheer pleasure, her eyes rolling up as she came, squirting out her biggest amount of cum yet. "Fill me, dump everything inside! Fucking breed me, Silver!"

She was left as a gasping mess, out of breath from the frenzied pounding she just received. Her limbs relaxed, leaving her with a cum-retarded face––her eyes were half lidded and unfocused, with her tongue sticking out of her open mouth.

I pulled my penis (which was still hard) out of her, allowing her resized cunt to let out the grand amount of semen which was pumped into it. This sticky fluid dripped out onto the floor, though its viscosity allowed some of it to be retained inside her.

Let her down gently to the floor, sinking against the wall and allowing the once-prideful fallen angel to lay in a puddle of our mixed seed––Mittelt was unconscious, having been shagged and creampied into a cum-induced coma. She was like a used toy, thrown into the white sludge and discarded.

"You really are worth every cent, Silver." Raynare said. "To think a human like you can reduce us to that state."

I turned to Raynare, who made the amorous remark. And as I made my way back to the bed, I flashed a grin. Kalawarner and Raynare both gave me lustrous looks as they crawled towards me in the bed. "Now then, who's next?" Rayanre asked.

I smirked, having thought of a good idea. And honestly, I've always wanted to try this at least once. "How about I pleasure you both, at the same time?"

"Hmm?" Kalawarner questioned. "You sure you'll be able to handle us?

I smiled.

~. Five Minutes Later .~

"Fuck, fuck! Pound me harder, Silver~!"

"Oh, yes. Work that tongue! God you're so deep!"

The three of us were having themselves a threesome, with Kalawarner riding on my dick, cowgirl as I lay flat on the bed, and Raynare sitting on my face, allowing me to lick her folds.

All of us were feverish from sheer arousal at or state of intercourse, a win-win-win situation for those involved. Kalawarner was bouncing on my thick cock, her ample tits bouncing freely up and down with sway. Her pale hands were placed on my flat abs, allowing her to ride her to ride me with ease. My hands were firmly grabbing Kalawarner's generous behind, something I accomplished despite not being able to see from under Raynare's fat bubble butt.

I occasionally gave her rump a slap or two, leaving red marks which marred the blue haired's pale buttcheeks. Kalawarner arched her back, rolling her hips while being impaled on my shaft. Raynare was arching her back as well, this time in response to the sensation of my tongue lapping at her wet folds, often flexing inwards to massage her inner walls.

Needless to say, all three of us were releasing groans of pleasure from our three-person tryst.

"Yeah…right there!" Raynare groaned as I tongued her clitoris. "How—how are you doing that–Fuck!"

Raynare arched her head in pleasure. "Aaaaah, keep eating my pussy, Silver!" She was absolutely drenched now without any trace of the threatening Fallen Angel she seemed to be; my tongue licked her salty pussy like there was no tomorrow, because for all I know there might not be.

She let out small squirts again and again, she placed her hands right on my face and rode my head hard against her pussy. The last thing I saw was her facing Kalawarner skewered on my cock and driving herself deeper on it.

"Your cock is so fucking big, it's stirring me up!" Kalawarner moaned. "Oh, god—you're going so hard!" The volume from each of their continuous moans was enough for Mittelt to wake up from her cum-induced coma.

Although I couldn't tell where she was, I felt her small hands pumping my cock while Kalawarner was riding it at the same time. Hitting that spot just right and sending me reeling right towards the edge.

"You're close." Kalawarner said. Her vagina held me in a vice grip as I twitched. I held onto her hips and started pumping into her wildly. She delved into wild moans and gasps as I thrust myself as deep as I could into her. "Mess me up, mess pussy up with your big dick!" Kalwarner coaxed. "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

She came, with her vaginal walls squeezing once more, contracting around my dick. My thrusting was both unrelenting and accurate, hitting her g-spot and cervix precisely at a brutal pace. She felt me punch her womb, knocking on it with the intention of cumming inside. As her vagina sprayed, Kalawarner would buck her hips in sync with my thrusts, allowing their organs to meet midway through the air to allow for maximum penetration.

Soon enough, I busted inside her. Dumping my load inside of her. She bucked her hips while she came which mixed our cum together and led to it oozing out of her pussy when she sluggishly lifted herself off of my stained prick.

Simultaneously, Raynare also came wildly right to my face. Her folds twitch with each movement and vibration from my voice. All of us collapse onto the bed, breathless. I for one am tired as all hell, my dick will rebel if I have to go for another round.

~.Later•~

I opened my eyes and I was seeing a ceiling, a very unfamiliar ceiling. Oh god, did I actually leave the chapel?

A quick scan around and a look at the time showed that no, no I didn't get the chance to leave. It was currently two in the morning, and there was no light to be seen from even the most nightlife-ish buildings like clubs and restaurants.

The trio of Fallen Angels lay asleep, all of them grabbing some part of my body. Given their naked form, it's possible that they fell asleep at roughly the same time I somehow collapsed. A blanket was covering a majority of our bodies from the outside cold, but the rest was handled by their wings, that hang spread from each of them.

Raynare in particular had her wings covering me, stopping me from getting an accurate glace at the window safe for staring through the gaps in her feathers. I held my phone up and simply stared at the screen saver depicting the time. Yep, getting home was going to be a bitch.

"You're awake?"

I turn around to find violet eyes staring at me. I must've woken Raynare up at some point, she looked weary but not desperate to sleep. "Sorry if I disrupted your rest." I said. "I must've kept you up for too long."

"We Angels aren't affected by something like sleep." Raynare said.

"Angels?" I asked.

"Fallen Angels." she answered.

"Huh." I said. A curious idea formed in my head. An awful one but one I'm really tempted to try out. "Makes a lot of sense now that I think about it."

Raynare held an eyebrow. "Why do you think that?"

"That sex was definitely divine."

The silence was uncanny, enough that I could recognize how absolutely cringe that was. She tried to keep it hidden, but her face couldn't stand not reeling back a bit with cringe. "Oh, god. I'm so sorry for saying that, that was awkward."

She sighed. "Kalawarner made sure to pay you while you were asleep, you should find it at the bedside…but."

I raised an eyebrow and waited for her to continue. "Would you be adverse to staying for the night?"

Huh? Why would she—Oh, wait. I forgot about the second effect my body had. In addition to having an arousing aura, touching my body directly provides an electrifying relaxing effect. That's why the fallen angels who don't need sleep are currently cuddling me.

To be honest, it was far too late to make my way back to Marakyuu at the moment. And while I had wanted to do such for the sake of not being a dick, most clients often request that I leave immediately for secrecy. It was an odd request, even stranger that it came from Raynare herself, but I accepted.

"Sure, it's too late for me to head home in any case." I said. Right as I did, she moves closer and covers the both of us with her black wings.

For some reason, I feel her both her hands on my cheek and later a kiss planted right on my lips. A rather light one that parted in the matter of seconds, but it certainly was the lightest bit affectionate.

I couldn't stop myself from asking. "What was that for?"

"Don't think too much about it. Let's just fall asleep."


And that concludes the end of the Fallen Angel arc, but don't worry, We'll be seeing more of Raynare and the other Fallen Angels in other Arcs. It was one of the first times that I actively tried to write a foursome, so feel free to tell me how it was.

For those who cannot wait the two weeks, or want an easier way to commission something from me, in addition to my Kofi link that has the next two chapters in advance. I've also set up a for anyone that wants to support my work, with also two chapters in advance.

With that being said, see you all next time.

17