Chapter 13
1.1k 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~. Kusora .~

I have never ran back to my house so quickly in my life.

It's happening, Riser finally responded. And with what essentially equated to the biggest order of my life.

This wasn't a once-off, one and done type of deal like regular clients and even Raynare. This was an Escort. Which means it would be over the period of five days.

I'm not gonna lie, the moment I closed the doors of Marakyuu, my heart started beating. My phone was already dialling Grayfia by the time the shower in my bathroom was running. I breathed to keep myself calm, but I couldn't help but feel a little nervous. This was my first Escort order.

And it just so happened to be from the antagonist of this whole arc. Who can most certainly burn me alive.

I considered calling Grayfia, but since my phone was still dialling on a seemingly empty line, I guessed she was most likely busy with something at the moment. Screw it, I'll call her for an update on a later date, maybe when I'm on my way towards where Riser is.

For now though, I focused on washing myself off the activities of last night. There was still a lot that had to be done before I left. In hindsight, as I stand in my bedroom, I pack a week's worth of clothes into a duffel bag along with a charger for my phone and a few cans of my silver hair dye.

I pack a bag of my coffee beans for impressions sake. If Satan Lucifer liked them enough, I'm pretty sure Riser and his peerage would enjoy them in the mornings as well. I didn't face the door without making sure my hair was dyed firmly, his request came out of the eleventh hour, but I was still making relatively good time on meeting at the Station at 12.

Although it's hard to imagine Riser having somewhere to frequent on Earth, much less Kuoh aside from visiting Rias.

I cast a look at my bug-net covering the sheets of my bed for a moment. Thinking about taking it actually troubled me to the point in which I stood frozen with everything packed and nothing forgotten, ready to go while considering taking it with me.

Instead, I shook my head and made my way downstairs and out onto the street. Closing up and locking down the transparent panes of Marakyuu's doors for the week. I doubt Riser would let a single bug around his precious members.

If my aura brought them to where I'm going, then this world is truly cursed.

Well, I made it to the station. It was a few blocks off from the hotel I stayed at last night so I had to double back to this part of Kuoh. In the daytime, It became easy to recognize that this is the area where Issei took Raynare on a date that one time. I can see the fountain in which she kidnapped Asia at a few miles from where I was.

But that wasn't my interest right now.

I've been staring at this station platform for close to twenty minutes right now. It's a few short minutes off 12 PM. I count at least five minutes until midday. There's a decent few people standing on the platform with me. Many have come and gone over the time I waited.

I suppose that's the consequence of getting here too early, I dont blame myself though, I was prone to fucking up my timing a bit if I have a bit of nerves. You would think that after the many clients I had at this point, fallen angels and all, nerves would be the last thing I had in this sort of hustle.

You'd be right. The nerves were fucked out of me long before I had my casual spree of cheating housewifes. I couldn't nail down what was causing them to rise to the surface this time. Was it because it was my first Escort? I would just do what I usually do and make sure my clients have a good time.

A good reason would be that it might be the first time that I feel that I'm really in this. Neck deep in the plot and changing it. Outcomes and all. I breathed as the clock turned 11:59.

You'll do great, just do what you do best.

I may have also forgotten to remind myself to check my texts, either that or I was just actively procrastinating on doing so. I resolved to try and do so when the train arrives. Which just so happens to be coming my way right now.

It's odd because I can clearly hear the screeching of a train braking and slowing down into the station. But as I look around, I see no one around me. Despite how crowded these stations tended to be at this time.

I feel my phone start to ring in my pocket, and when I pull it out, it's a number not recognized by caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer.

"H-hi! Is this Silver by any chance?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yes, do you need something by any chance?"

"Not really. I-i'm just calling to guide you on your way to our place." the caller said. "It's not exactly local and there's a specific train you need to take to reach there."

The only order that required a train of any kind was the order from Riser. But the voice in the call was most definitely not Riser, unless he had a sex change and Issei had already beaten him into dragon trauma.

I'm gonna take a chance and assume that it's Ravel on the other side of the line. Mainly because I don't remember any other of Riser's peerage members stuttering as much as her. You could argue that she doesn't, but tsundere's are prone to stammer when exposed to anything lewd, and considering that she's talking to me right now means that on some level, she knows what I'm going there for.

Now, going by what she said. Apparently I'm waiting on a specific sort of train to take me to where they were staying.

Just as I say that, I see a completely red train pull up and stop right before me at the station. Its accents and wheels are lined with pure gold. And if there was any doubt to the owner of said train, I can literally tell from how the hull is literally a golden statue of a fucking pheonix. As I stared at it, a certain memory of the anime came to mind.

Ah fuck, I'm going to hell aren't I?

~. Akeno .~

She wasn't expecting to receive a message when she woke up.

Her rebooting mind automatically defaulted to Rias, but said red-head was currently dead asleep next to her at the moment. A slight shiver passing through the pores of her skin reminds her that both of them are currently naked and exposed to the wind right now.

Out of courtesy towards letting Rias rest, Akeno gets out of bed and covers her up with the rest of the blankets and sheets. It was one of the first times she had seen her have a peaceful sleep this week since Grayfia had shown up to the clubroom. Obviously the Riser issue was troubling her far more than Akeno originally thought it did.

She has an annoying tendency to keep everything buried within. Although Akeno couldn't say much for herself in that case.

Akeno halted herself from thinking too much on that front, instead her mind wanders aimlessly onto other, random matters while she does her morning routine of getting ready. There was an obvious lack of a shrine to pray and tend to, so that left her with an ample amount of time to herself before the other members woke up and training resumed.

In the shower, Akeno smiles fondly upon remembering Rias state of undress in her room. She couldn't sleep much yesterday when she came over, so obviously they took the chance to play together to ease the tension. In Akeno's defense, her king had a mean tongue, and it had been a while since the last time.

Plus, she had been finding herself feeling a little pent up and stressed herself over the week. Courtesy to her new friend, Kusora.

Admittedly, he was a far more interesting human than she had given him credit for. Even if it's only just for her to tease. She can't remember the last time she had such fun flirting, men often gave away their reactions quickly enough and their thoughts happened to be so common and written on their faces that it bored her.

Despite the fun, she can feel a small kindling connection with the strange human. More like reclaiming a part of her that was lost due to the sheer disconnect she felt as a devil. Akeno never thought that she would be able to socialize with a normal human anymore, and there Kusora was to prove her assumptions wrong.

She can feel it in her heart, the longer she spent with him, the more she realized that connection with humans was something she had missed. Maybe that's why she kept coming back, she missed just hanging out normally, singing karaoke and teasing amongst friends. Kusora reminded her of that, and soon it turned into a craving.

Her thoughts stilled as she shook her head. It was probably the shower thoughts getting her to think like this. Let things remain as they are, nothing needs to change. Or at the very least, right at the moment. There were more pressing matters to attend to than thinking about this.

As she dressed up, she took a peek at the message she had received on her phone. Coincidentally, it's from the man himself.

Kusora didn't say much except for 'Morning." so Akeno figured he wasn't really a social type despite his demeanour. Maybe his confidence was somewhat faked for the sake of image? It was cute in her eyes, because Koneko was much the same way, except for the fact she tended to speak a lot more via text.

She thought about it for a while, how should she respond? Maybe just a hello back? It's not like she was in the mood to be cooking anything unless Kusora started the conversation.

In the end she decided to just remain true to simplicity. "Morning, so how are you doing back there?" Akeno texted back.

The three dots showed, and Kusora responded back within a few moments. "I'm doing good. Just on a train at the moment. How are you and Koneko holding up? I think I texted her earlier but she's probably asleep at the moment, isn't she?"

"You'd be right." Akeno said. That might've been true back in the school days, but right here in the training manor, she has been taking less night off to truly sleep in. She can already hear her light, near soundless footsteps stomping about the manor on her way to the bathroom. Through the corner of her eye, she could make out Koneko carrying a towel with her to the bathroom.

"Is she usually much of a sleeper?" Kusora says.

"Pretty much." Akeno says. "I wonder if that applies to you as well?"

"You'd watch me sleep? Sounds pretty creepy if you ask me, I might need to get some water for you if you happen to show up at my bedside." Kusora says.

Water is more attuned towards Koneko rather than herself per say. Spraying her with water will bring about nothing but a bad day. "Ufufu, do you really think that would work?" she says. "You can't escape me~"

"I dunno, I imagine that you're quite thirsty watching me sleep. But to each their own."

Kusora's text draws a hearty laugh from Akeno. She could see Rias stirring awake from the corner of her eyes. Akeno didn't want to seem like she was slacking off while talking to him. "Lucky for you, I have to leave now." she said. "I'll talk to you later. Be sure you check on Koneko later, lest she makes you do another set of 20."

"Yeah, alright. I'm coming up on a tunnel anyway." He said. "I'll see you later, Akeno."

Kusora goes silent afterwards, right as Rias stirs awake and Akeno leaves the room for her king to get dressed. Walking past Koneko's room, on top of seeing her getting ready for the day, Akeno saw a healthy blush on her while she looked at her phone. She knew only one man who can make her like that without intending to do so.

How cute, it looks like Koneko has a small crush. Maybe she might speed things along, before Akeno herself gets a chance.

They just have to get through this week first.

~. Kusora .~

Well going by the purple sky paved streets and the obvious mansion brimming with hellfire from obvious portions of the wall, I think it's safe to assume that I just landed in hell. Probably the first pure human to do so without paying Michael a visit.

As expected, in all her 4-D glory and cuteness, Ravel is outside the manor waiting for the train to stop right in front of the manor gates. Behind her is Riser, who, unlike looking like a douchebag as I expected, actually looks somewhat analytic as I draw past.

His gaze isn't lost on me as I exit the train and I feel its full force bore down on me. Ravel immediately walks towards me, hands outstretched. "It's nice to meet you Silver. I am Ravel Phoenix." she greeted me.

"Ah, so you were the one on the phone earlier." I say. "Thank you for helping me."

I look towards Riser, who still looks rather skeptical and analytical. He watches every move of mine as I walk towards him, hand outstretched to greet him. It didn't take even a moment for him to shake my hand in kind, surprisingly, the sharp, doubtful look in his eyes was lost as soon as I get close. "You must be Riser Phoenix." I greet. "I must say that you have a lovely home."

The casual greeting leaves an impression. He looks back onto the manor and somewhat smiles. So I guess my attempt at a good impression must've worked. Maybe he wasn't offered the usual respect that came with being the third son of a prominent family. That's right, I did some research on the way.

Cultivation novels for the win.

While I don't think the Underworld exactly hosts a view of Mt Tai, I'm hoping he does have a plan for handling the order he made. In every way other than the one that made the homophobe inside me tremble in apparent disgust and fear.

Despite being close enough to be affected by my aura like Sirzechs, either it doesn't show on his face like it did for the Satan Lucifer, or I might be mistaken as to how this male-attracting aspect of my aura works.

It probably works the same as the kink prediction thing, in the case where it just so happens to trigger on its own because I have no idea how to trigger it myself. Either way, a huge amount of my nerves just faded away because of his nonchalance.

Some of his peerage members come outside the Manor, a woman wearing the classical female armor from RPG. Karlamine. And the obvious Chun-Li lookalike in the blue chinese Cheongsam, Xuelan.

Xuelan herself stood beside Riser, while Karlamine all but attached herself to his arm. He gives her a kiss on her lips for a while when she gets close enough. I'm guessing Riser is a decent enough guy in this world considering his Peerage somewhat loves him and I didn't hear a single word about him roasting me for now.

Both of them take a look at me and stare, they're not exactly uncomfortable or disgusted, I would say that they are rather neutral.

Well, mostly in Karlamine's case. Xuelan is obviously not doing well with being stared at, so I try and avoid her gaze for the sake of making her the least bit comfortable.

"I guess that's enough pleasantries at the moment." Riser declared as he motioned his head towards the manor. "I suppose I should explain what the situation is."

"Sure, do you have any specifics for me to take note of?" I asked.

Riser looks at his peerage members, including Ravel. And with a nod from each of them, all three leave towards the Manor ahead of Riser and I. As soon as all three of them are a good distance away and chatting to themselves, Riser turns to me.

"As you've probably already seen, I have a harem. A pretty big one." he starts. "I have certain obligations towards them that singles them out for my special attention every so often. So everyone gets fair equal treatment. But I want to pleasure every one of my girls at once."

"The problem?" I questioned.

"I am but a single man." Riser says. And I see his face turn dark, almost lamenting. "And I don't have a lot of time with them. Pleasuring them all usually wouldn't be much of a problem if I take things weekly like we usually do. But certain circumstances force me to limit my time with them, and so my obligations clash and suddenly I find myself unable to even fully satisfy all the girls I love."

Damn, suddenly I understand the situation fully. Riser is preparing for what amounted to his execution. Because whether he likes it or not, he'll lose in some way regardless. Either getting shamed by his family or literally getting obliterated by Sirzechs.

As to the reason why his family's honour, which is obviously much lower on the spectrum compared to eradication, matters. Is that as a third son, if he shames his family this bad, as prideful as they are they'll begin to revoke his privileges. Which includes his peerage.

His harem. I.e. The only people, aside from Ravel, that actually love this man.

Oh wow, I can see why he looks like he hasn't slept in ages. Despite being a phoenix, he cannot hide that weariness from me. Trust me, I'm an expert in faking how tired I am. Saved my ass during midterms.

I obviously know where I come in, pertaining to what he orders. But I genuinely want to help this man now. Because this is way too fucking sad to watch.

Fuck it, if I can play therapist to Grayfia, I can do so to Riser. Only difference is that I doubt he wants to hear some counselling at the moment. Maybe sometime during my stay I can catch him lacking and try to talk with him about it. Definitely can't bring it up while he's sober however, that's asking to be turned to charcoal.

"So where do I fit into this?" I ask. "Out of curiosity."

He waves me off. "It's simple. I needed another set of hands to handle this predicament. Which is why I didn't turn you away despite finding out that you were male."

THANK GOD.

I wasn't in the mood to be dealing with a homosexual client. Especially one that managed to drag me to hell. "Sounds easy enough." I say and then rapidly curve my eyebrow at him. "You're okay with me sleeping with your women?"

"Somewhat." he answers. "I'll be frank, think of yourself as a toy for them to play with."

Wow, I can't really argue with that sort of logic. It's not like they'll be falling in love with me so I might as well be a dildo to his peerage. A very, very expensive dildo.

"You must understand, despite your reputation. I have certain…doubts about your ability to perform adequately enough for my girls." Riser says.

Sure, I was expecting that much from him. It was the same case as the one Raynare had at first. He was naturally keeping it quiet, but he's inherently doubting me because I am a human. A normal human.

Rightfully so, since satisfying human women is far more different than satisfying a supernatural creature. Especially so many of them like what I would be doing. It's natural for him to doubt me since he doesn't exactly know I've slept with Fallen Angels before. But this poses an interesting challenge.

What now?

I can't exactly prove to him that I got the skill without necessarily having sex, and I'm not touching him with a ten-foot pole to prove a point. Thankfully he's thinking as well, because I can see his chin in his hand.

"It's unavoidable, but maybe I can take advantage of the many days we have together." he mutters before looking at me. "Here's what I have in mind, There's something that I have organized in five days, and over that time, my peerage would be naturally pent up and seeking release. You'll be there to provide that to them until the event, they'll relay their experiences to me and I'll personally judge if you can join. Else I'll just send you on your way early."

Oh my god is this a Trial? I literally have to sleep with every one of his peerage members, be good at each one just for him to deem me worthy enough for me to do my job?

I resist checking into my bag to see if I got any Red Bull, because I know that my dumbass forgot to take a pack or two. So I'm gonna be running off natural energy and lust during this trial. "You would be okay with your girls telling you how well I fucked them?" I recite. "Do excuse me if it sounds a little off putting."

"You don't have to hold your tongue." Riser said. "It's fucking weird. But what other choice do I have with this limited time? The best that I can hope for is that they keep the details to a minimum."

Even while slightly depressed, I can see it by the look on his face that he is not comfortable hearing about his harems sexual ventures. Despite me being on the same level as a dildo, sharing that kind of info is a bit TMI unless it's a kink of his. I didn't even need the extra ability to tell that it was most definitely not.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry in advance for what you might hear."

Riser looked at me for a few seconds, but my earlier words were enough to draw out the lightest chuckle from his lips. "You're funny for a human." he says. "May Satan have mercy on you, for I have high reason to believe that my girls won't."

The Phoenix Manor is a lot bigger than I thought. Since I watched the anime, I originally thought it was just roughly the size of the Gremory Manor.

That was until we entered the backyard, past the arena where Iseei will eventually go Balance Breaker against Riser at, and my sight bore upon a whole fucking guesthouse. House, not room. In the backyard of this mansion.

And it wasn't exactly small either, the guesthouse dwarfed Marakyuu and my home by an entirely large manor. And contrary to the expectation of the Phoenix family, it was far more luxurious than the hotel that I slept in the previous night.

And then Riser handed me the fucking key.

Yeah, I don't care what anyone else says about him now. Sirzechs will have to drag him kicking and screaming because Riser didn't just give me a room, he gave me a whole fucking house to live in for the week.

Guess he was taking this trial seriously.

After explaining a few things about dinner and such, he promptly left for the main house, but not before letting me know that he would be sending someone my way soon. Someone in need of release.

It was nice that he didn't waste any time, but as my karma would have it, it was Xuelan who arrived at the guesthouse.

The probable "I hate men" character archetype judging by how she was staring at me much like Murayama did. But she was visibly flushed and sweating from head to toe. "You look well." I said.

The Chinese devil in question rubbed her thick thighs together, seen through the cheongsam she decided to change into, and licked her lips. The dripping of fluids down her thighs and legs made me certain of the warmth in between her legs as they ached and throbbed.

She was getting hornier and hornier by the second. Riser was not lying about them needing release. Knowing his character, he probably had sex right in front of Peerage's eyes for them to see, and now I'm taking the brunt of whatever the hell I'm staring at.

Makes sense why he paid me a million, the sheer lust I'm sensing in her eyes despite her scowl is enough to slightly scare me. I've dealt with the Fallen Trio, and I've dealt with the wild lust of Katase.

The woman before me, was practically the two of them combined.

She barely spoke, but I could tell that she was starting to feel hot from the sweat. It wasn't exactly winter in Hell, and the temperature was fairly warm.

I wasn't expecting this to be easy, convincing her to have a good time. But to my surprise, she started stripping without a single word.

"I'm pretty surprised. You look a little backed up for someone looking so angry." I continued, relaxing midway that the very hot chinese devil in the middle of the room probably hadn't heard anything I had said at this point. "Still though, I wasn't expecting things to be this severe––"

RIP.

"..."

A single shredding noise made me pause my sentence midway.

I simply stare silently at Xuelan, every one of my inner musings interrupted. Right at this moment, the girl I thought would have given me the most shit at the start had just gripped her cheongsam by the chest split and torn it apart. Resulting in a huge tear that revealed her perky bra-clad breasts and fair skin.

Wow, okay. I'm scared now…

Damn, okay. Breathe Kusora, breathe. Don't think about how she's absolutely about to eviscerate your pelvis. She might have been acting, but she's horny. I could tell.

She was way too horny.

"This thing is too tight, doesn't help that I feel hot as well ," she huffed, sounding out of breath.

The temperature in hell was fine, despite it being. Well, literally hell.

I see Xuelan look down at her dress and sigh. "Screw it. I need this thing off."

Xuelan had proceeded to tear the entire topside of her dress off. The chest weave and all. Her cheongsam was only bound by a single large belt strapped around her waist, which obviously was rather crude on the traditionally chinese dress. Thankfully she had a mind to relocate herself to my temporary bedroom before pulling this shit, I didn't want to explain to Riser how one of his girlfriends nearly went Super Saiyan trying to fuck me.

My bedroom only had a bed in the centre with a nightdesk at the side. The bed itself was fairly large, the latter of which had a pitcher of water as well as two cups placed on top of it. The nightdesk to the side had an open drawer which revealed an assortment of condom packages, which each size on the market present and accounted for.

Despite the aggressiveness Xuelan had shown, somehow, this was the thing to make her slightly bashful. Her face was already flushed, her skin coated in her perspiration––something I can fully appreciate now that she was panting heavily while topless, save for bandage wrapping around her chest.

Typical.

The condoms only deterred her for a moment. In a flash, she was suddenly a few steps forward, her hands already through the buttons of my shirt. I count at least three she had gotten through before she decided, fuck it, and ripped my shirt off before stepping back and somewhat admiring the view.

Her scowl drew back into a slight frown, possibly her efforts to hide how Horny she was. But I could see a boundless, amorous glint in her eyes, and while it bears upon me magnified by her lust, I can only laugh to myself the longer I stared into the dangerous look she had in her eyes.

Oh…I'm in danger.


For those who cannot wait the two weeks for updates, or want an easier way to commission something from me, in addition to my Kofi link that has the next two chapters in advance. I've also set up a for anyone that wants to support my work, with also two chapters in advance.

With that being said, see you all next time.

6