1. Lovers in the grove [A]
3.2k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapters with [A] in the title have explicit smut scenes, but you can expect frisky narration in about every chapter. Thanks for checking my story out, enjoy!

- Are you sure?- Sentra nervously asked, tightly hugging the three-point formation array to her shapely, albeit small, chest.

Her cousin, Verina, grinned and nodded. - We agreed to meet in the evening, so set it up properly! Remember that it will only obscure you from the outside and…-

-And it won’t stop any sounds. I know,- Sentra finished for her. -I’ll go now.-

Verina nodded, -I need to prepare myself. Go, sweetling.-

Sentra erratically nodded a few times and stashed the formation into her bag of holding before dashing away. Unlike the more talented disciples of their Eas clan, she wasn’t able to procure any of the more luxurious artifacts of holding. Not a ring, not a belt, and not even a bracelet. Just a plain old fist-sized bag that could hold as much as a drawer could. Pathetic.

But everything would change in the next month; the month when she would officially become an adult woman. Like every human descended from practitioners that finished their Flesh Circle cultivation, Sentra’s body developed at a slightly slower rate. She was now nineteen years old and her physique was comparable to that of a developed sixteen-year-old. Aging slower was something mortal women would kill for, but it was just plain annoying to Sentra. She had to wait until her twentieth birthday to be considered an adult.

The reason that Sentra believed that her life would change for better despite her measly cultivation talent was their clan’s supposed alliance with the Duho clan. Their elders and clan leaders have been discussing terms of marriage alliance for a while now, it was no secret. And Sentra was the only person in the young generation that wasn’t betrothed yet. Of course, there was still Maren Eas, but he was a genius and that came with a set of privileges. The main one was that he could choose when and who to marry.

Speaking of the devil, Sentra thought and slowed down, her heart fluttering. -Maren!-

He turned around, revealing a handsome, youthful face. Sentra always lost herself in his dark blue eyes, serene like the ocean. And his flowing hair dancing in the wind..., simply poetic. Alas, he never showed any interest in her. Not that Sentra was surprised, the guy spent fifteen hours a day cultivating. She even doubted if he even understood what sexual desire was.

-Sentra,- Maren nodded at her. -How is your cultivation?-

Sentra groaned inwardly, there he went again. -Almost finished the lower dantian. I only need a tiny bit of lifeforce to fill it.-

-I see. Good luck with that, the middle dantian is much easier in comparison.- Maren answered before turning away from her and casually strolling towards their clan’s cultivation grounds. The grounds she could never enter due to her meager talent.

Her gaze longingly escorted Maren before she shook herself lucid. Not like this, Sentra, not like this, she thought. Annoyed at her air-headedness, she returned to her original goal; setting up a formation near the grove that Verina and her husband agreed to meet in. Butterfly wings were licking Sentra’s stomach in a pleasant, but a suspenseful, way as she thought about it. 

This wasn’t even her idea, no, it was Verina’s. Whether her cousin was a degenerate that got off on other people watching or if she was genuinely trying to help her, Sentra wasn’t sure. The story behind this entire situation was rather simple; since Sentra was to marry soon, Verina thought it would be a good idea to let her see what awaited her. If not for the necessity of staying pure till the marriage, Sentra would have tried a man years ago. For now, her maid’s dexterous fingers and mouth were all she could experience. Not that she complained.

Feeling the pressure mounting up between her legs, Sentra sneaked into the grove after making sure that no one saw or followed her. It was a nice place, secluded and far away from the main complex of marble buildings they lived in. She carefully picked a path so her sandals wouldn’t leave obvious impressions in the ground before finding a nice, elevated spot. 

She licked her neat, bow-shaped lips before getting to work. Three-point formations were easy to set up and activate. All she had to do was set up the flags in a triangular formation and activating the main point with a tiny bit of her lifeforce. Just like that, anyone looking from outside wouldn’t be able to see her at all. 

There was still some time before the two would arrive, so Sentra reached into her bag of holding and pulled out a jar of sweet wine from within. She wanted to relax a little, the anticipation was eating away at her nerves. Despite being used to the fairer sex, she never once saw a naked man or his weapon. All she knew came from stories of her older friends, or some bragging boys. Sentra would lie if she said she wasn’t excited.

The dusk came and the azure canvas gave way to a gradient of orange and rose. The brightest stars shyly pierced through, heralding the arrival of the night..., and the show that Sentra was waiting for. At first, her tipsy self could just barely make out giggling carried by the warm, evening winds. Soon, she could hear the words spoken and then, the entire sentences.

-Calm down a little,- a playful female voice called out. It was Verina.

A deep and pleasant laugh of a man replied. -We are already far away. Come on, Ver.-

Sentra’s breathing sped up, her heart beating in her ears. She bit her lower lip and knelt on all fours, not that they could see her. The leaves rustled and her cousin skipped into the grove. She was wearing a long robe, but it was a bit crooked and wrinkled. Her sandals were gone and her curly brown hair was freely flowing. Sentra didn’t have the chance to appreciate her beauty before another figure passed through the leaves. Pane, Verina's husband. His robes were open, revealing a little of his chiseled physique. At the sight of the muscular, hairy chest, Sentra started to feel a deep desire.

-Come on, you little nymph,- Pane chuckled, throwing his outer robes aside and fully exposing his torso. There was an obvious bulge in his semi-fitting pants, drawing Sentra’s ravenous gaze.

Verina laughed, finally approaching him. She was a full head shorter, with fair skin that contrasted with the tanned body of her husband. A delicate fairy in the hands of a brute. Their lips connected and Pane’s hands greedily roamed Verina’s body, pulling and kneading as he pleased. She hissed a deep moan when his hands spread her buttocks, fingers digging through her linen robe.

Sentra was wriggling at the sight, her thighs squeezed and her pussy spreading waves of heat through her entire body. She felt that she would explode the moment she touched herself, so she fought against her urges and waited. In her mind, this shit was a better willpower training than any of the nonsense their elders taught them.

Verina slowly knelt down, her dainty hands roaming the muscular torso of her lover. She looked up and smiled with confidence, her fingers slowly hooking the edges of Pane’s pants. He pulled his fingers through her hair, taking the it out of the way, and she pulled his pants down. Sentra could barely breathe, her eyes drilling into the now-exposed, erect, pulsating cock. Her thighs squeezed even harder, her rock-hard nipples rubbing against her robe sent electricity through her spine.

She imagined herself in Verina’s place, kneeling before the royal scepter, ready to take its bidding. But then something she would have never expected happened. Verina stood up, grabbing the cock and pulling Pane towards a fallen tree. She turned around, still grasping the cock, and pushed Pane onto the tree. This was total control, Sentra thought, her mind opening up to many new scenarios.

-Just do it,- Pane panted. 

-Magic word,- Verina knelt and kissed the tip.

The powerful man’s body shook and he let out a moan of pleasure. -Please. I beg you.-

This moan sent hellfire through Sentra’s loins; she couldn’t take it anymore. Her back arched like cat’s, she pulled up her toga and slid her hand into her underwear. Her long fingers quickly found the dripping pussy lips and started to energetically trace them, sometimes grazing her pleasure button. She had to bit her free forearm, heaving breaths through her nose. If only she had a third hand to play with her little, sensitive tits...

Meanwhile, one of Verina’s hands was cupping the massive balls of her bull while her other hand was grasping the shaft. The tip of her tongue danced around the veiny pillar like an exquisite pole dancer, unleashing celestial pleasure onto the man. And when that very same tip of the finger traced the edge of the cockhead before sneaking up the crevice, he roared like an animal.

At the same time, Sentra’s body was writhing like a snake, her entire body shaking from waves of pleasure that sapped all of her strength away. The orgasm multiplied by the alcohol, her vision faded for a moment and she squealed, unable to hold it in anymore. Luckily, the duo below was far too busy to hear the minute sound of Sentra’s little death. 

Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

21