Chapter 2 Old Wizard Impersonator
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

While flying toward the village I realized I should probably use a disguise for now, just in case. So I created a law of shapeshifting and attached it to myself. This gave me the ability to freely transform into a variety of forms. From lifeforms and inanimate objects to random shapes or mist. I then transformed into a hunched old wrinkly European man with a long white beard and white hair. I went from 6'5 to 5'6 again. Then I flew back into the sky before I came to a mile outside their village and walked from there.

 

As I made my through the forest a wolf jumped out of a bush and went for my neck only for me to hit her in the head with my iron staff, crushing her skull. I sent out my ESP looking for the rest of the pack but instead, I found three wolf pups huddled in the bush she jumped out of. Well, shit. I created a leather satchel stuffed with a wool blanket and put them inside, While I was at it I created a large bottle of wolf milk and put it in the side pocket, I also created a canteen filled with water for myself and put it in a different side pocket. After that, I skinned gutted, and butchered the adult wolf. Afterward, I created a leather backpack and put the wolf fur and meat in it. Once I made it to the village I saw a stone wall 6 feet high surrounding a bunch of wooden houses with thatch roofs and a well.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another day another copper, me, and Jebediah were out guarding the village gate again. Ain't nothing around here except wolves, dire owls, and the occasional dire bear or goblin.

Jebediah, "Aye, Ernest, what do you think Jessebelles knees look like?"

Ernest, "Well... I suppose they look like knees."

Jebediah, "The Fool you mean they look like knees?! These is prime female knees we is talkin bout, Ernest!"

Ernest, "I mean there just knees Jebediah! I seriously don't get why you're so fascinated by knees of all the parts of the woman to be fascinatin wit!"

Jebediah, "Just knees?! Just knees!!!? Ernest, I ain't believe I never been more ashamed o you in me life."

Ernest, "Oh fer Sun's sake Jebediah, I really don't get yer fascinatin with them woman's knees, now her ankles....."

Jebediah, "Ankles! Ankles! The fool you mean ankles Ernest, they right dere next em feet. En you ave the audicity to say I have a prolem?! Feet ez stinky ain no way about it, dem ez stinky feet?"

Ernest, "An how would you know er feet is stinky, I aint ever seen you goin in da barn wit Jessebelle?!"

Jebediah, "Ernest.... You do know everybuddies feet be stinkin right?"

Ernest scoffs, "An how would you know I don see you goin round smellin everyone's feet. Besides a lil stink never--"

Jebedih interrupts me, "Shhhh!"

Ernest, "Wut you shush, don't you--"

Jebediah, "SHHHHH, SHH, someone done coming out the woods."

Ernest, "The fool you mean, ain nobuddy come out the woods around here not even--"

Then I saw him coming out of the woods was some type of wizard, like in them stories me ma told me in them fae tales.

Ernest, "Go git the chief, Jebediah!"

Jebediah, "What you mean Ernest, I ain' leavin "you alone wit--"

Ernest, "NOW, Jebediah!"

I heard Ernest run off toward the village while the old wizard approached the village gate. 

0