Prologue
62 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the unfamiliar feeling of coldness swallowed her, Hua Mei woke up. 

Noticing she was in a hospital room, she felt relieved to have survived that terrible car crash. As she explored the room, her eyes stumbled upon a small bundle in a cradle next to her. Curiosity piqued, she leaned over to see... the ugliest baby she had ever laid her eyes on.

Suddenly the door opened and a doctor walked in, accompanied by a nurse. 

"Ms. Hua, congratulations on giving birth! Are you feeling okay? Is there anything uncomfortable? Please make sure to tell us, so that we can look after you better!" The doctor then went on with a long one-sided conversation while Hua Mei was struck dumb.

‘Me? Giving birth?’

She suddenly interrupted the doctor and asked, "Wait, wait, wait! Are you talking to me?"

"Oh my, sorry Mam! I thought you were fully awake. But, don't worry it's all normal to feel groggy and disoriented after giving birth! I will leave you alone with your baby, so that you can bond!"

"...Oh."

Hua Mei fell quiet and slowly leaned back onto the ultra-comfortable and almost too fluffy bed. Feeling as if in a bizarre dream, she slowly looked back on her life. 

'Hmm... No matter how much I think about it, I was never in a relationship let alone get pregnant, so how in the fuckery did I give birth...?'

Hello everybody!!!

I am writing this story because there is just no novels with a female lead who raises her kid and has no romance... An amateur writer here and even I don't like my writing a lot... Also my plot development can be pretty complicated and frustration to understanding but please bear with me because I have no experience developing and writing stories<3

Originally this bit (prologue) was included in the summary but guess what it was too long.... But, I really like how I wrote this part, so I decided to put this as a special chapter which developed into this prologue!!!!! *fireworks* *clapping* *screamingcryingandthrowingup* *sorryidon'tknowwhati'monrn* That's why it's too short...

Again, bear with me as I try not to abandon this story cause of my insecure ass and actually complete this shit:]

childrearing+noromance>>>>>>>> everything else;)

6