CHAPTER 5 – DRAGOON
224 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sensing the danger Bliss teleported beside another arrow and looking where he had just teleported from, he could see the large pillar of electricity that had erupted from the surface of the dragon. 

 

This time Bliss jumped directly onto the arrow using his body weight to force the arrow even deeper into the dragon’s skin. 

 

The dragon roared again, even Bliss who had already hardened his heart and made up his mind to kill the dragon was starting to feel a little guilty after hearing the whales of the dragon. 

 

Bliss wanted to feel sorry for the dragon but due to the superiority complex that the dragon clung to and the fact that he wanted the fastest way out of the dungeon he held tight to his decision to kill the dragon. 

 

Once again a bolt of electricity erupted from below his feet, Bliss drew his wooden sword and teleported again.

 

The dragon saw Bliss landing right in front of him however the moment he tried to gather the electrical energy within his body for an attack he felt a sharp pain erupt from the large wound on his chest.

 

Bliss looked at the dragon gasp and shook as the wooden sword lodged itself directly into the heart of the dragon.

 

Before long the dragon was already dead and Bliss was bombarded with a series of notifications.

 

[Level 55 Pseudo Dragon Marvel has been slain +24,000 exp]

[Dungeon Boss slain +24,000 exp]

[First Boss Kill  +4,000 exp]

[Defeating an enemy five times your level + 1 skill slot] 

[Defeating an enemy ten times your level - All skills +1 rank] 

[Skill Culprit activated]

[Skill ‘Dragonic Songs’ obtained]

[Congratulations! You are now level 21]

[Congratulations! You have obtained the title ‘Dungeon Boss’]

[Congratulations! Title ‘Dungeon Boss’ has mutated some of your skills]

[Congratulations! By bathing in the blood of your enemy you have subverted your basic race and will now evolve]

 

At first Bliss felt a surge of energy flowing through his body. It felt as though every atom was vibrating at a new frequency until his feeling of euphoria was cut short by the last notification and a sharp pain was felt coming from his heart. 

 

The pain transformed into a heat wave and Bliss felt as though his body was melting. His original body that was closer to that of a small child had now started to morph. 

 

Bliss's human-like body disappeared and his body was now covered by a dense bone like armor that covered his chest and groin area. Even more shocking was the frail miniature pair of wings that protruded from his back.

 

His pale skin had now transformed into a tanned shade with a few scales here and there. 

Bliss’s eyes had transformed into those similar to a lizard’s that glowed in a bright yellow hue and strangest of all he had grown a thick lizard like tail. 

 

Bliss was shocked by his new body and brought up his status screen.

 

Name: Bliss Bloodborne

Race: Dragoon (young)

Title: Dungeon Boss

Level: 21

Experience: 2,005/7,500

Hp: 3000/3000

Mana: 2000/2000

Skill Points:120/120

Strength: 750

Speed: 200

Dexterity: 800

Intelligence: 200

 

Skills

[Self assurance level 1 Rank 2]

[Minor Space magic - level 1 Rank 2]

[Basic Weapons Crafter - level 3 Rank 2]

 

Hidden Skill

[Keen eye - level 1 Rank 2]

[Skill Culprit - level 1 Rank 2]

 

Skill Description 

 

[Self assurance level 1 Rank 2]

- By believing in yourself you gain vast amounts of power.

All Stats +200, -1 skill point per second.

 

[Minor space magic (M) - level 1 rank 2]

- Minor space manipulation. 

Self teleportation 30 meters, costs 50 mana.

Spacial Bag 4x4 meters large.

Spacial Wall costs 50 mana per meter and 100 mana per second to maintain. 

 

[Basic Weapons Crafter (M) - level 3 Rank 2]

- You can create weapons that are slightly sturdier than normal. One random compatible skill will be added to the created weapon.

 

Hidden Skill

 

[Keen eye - level 1 Rank 2]

-Easily discern the basic status screen of any living creature at or below your level.

 

[Skill Culprit (M) - level 1 Rank 2]

- You can steal 1 random skill from a killed enemy and add it to your skill stash. Skill will revert to its lowest level. Skills in skill stash cannot be activated unless equipped or given out and cannot be re-entered into the skill stash (max 5). (1/5)

 

Race Description

 

-Dragoon - 

A subClass of the pseudo-dragon species, they are marked by superior strength, heightened senses and a signature demi-dragonic transformation.

-Dragonic mode - +200 all stats. Lasts for 5 minutes.  Four hour cooldown time. 

 

Title- Dungeon Boss

As the Boss of a Dungeon you have full control over your dungeon and the authority to set monsters and level as you see fit. +1 Dungeon Boss ability.

 

Bliss, overwhelmed by the information, sat down next to the cold body of the dragon and tried to focus. 

 

Bliss’s draconic armor began to fade, his claw-like nails retracted and even his wings seem to have retracted deep inside his body. Before long Bliss had the appearance of a human. 

 

Bliss still had a dark tan to his skin but it was less noticeable. His hair that before was a deep abyss black now had a streak for gray flowing through it. His body that resembled a pubescent child now felt and looked like a well chiseled teen’s. 

 

The only thing that remained the same was Bliss’s deep yellow eyes. They resembled that of a lizard with vertically slit pupils.

Bliss looked at the dragon’s body that lay sprawled out and smirked. 

16