CHAPTER 22 – AN ANGRY COMMANDER
163 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Do you wish to use your stored souls to escape the dungeon?]

[yes/no?]

 

Bliss tried to select yes but he was met with another notification. 

 

[error!]

 

[As the Dungeon Boss your Dungeon is under attack! You cannot abandon it now.

 

You must kill at least fifty percent of the invading forces before you may leave!]

 

[Progress 49%]

 

Bliss sat down breathing heavily holding his chest that had a large slash running across it dripping with blood he felt like the gods were mocking him.

 

He looked at the ceiling and then remembered back to the encounter a few minutes ago and his reluctance flared up once again. 

 

“Damn it! Is he even faster than teleportation?!”

 

Bliss brought up his status screen trying to see how bad the injury was. 

Name: Bliss Bloodborne

Race: Dragoon (young)

Title: Dungeon Boss

Level: 25

Experience: 500/35,000

Hp: 1690/3500 (Status Bleeding, -10 hp per minute) 

Mana: 10/2200

Skill Points:130/130

Strength: 830

Speed: 280

Dexterity: 880

Intelligence: 280

 

Skills

[Self assurance level 1 Rank 2]

[Minor Space magic - level 3 Rank 2]

[Basic Weapons Crafter (M)- level 2 Rank 3]

 

Hidden Skill

[Keen eye - level 2 Rank 2]

[Skill Culprit - level 2 Rank 3]

 

Skill Description 

 

[Self assurance level 1 Rank 2]

- By believing in yourself you gain vast amounts of power.

All Stats +200, -1 skill point per second.

 

[Minor space magic (M) - level 3 rank 2]

- Minor space manipulation. 

Self teleportation 40 meters, costs 50 mana.

Spacial Bag 5x5 meters large.

Spacial Wall costs 45 mana per meter and 100 mana per second to maintain. 

 

[Basic Weapons Crafter (M) - level 1 Rank 3]

- You can create weapons and armor that are slightly sturdier than normal. One random compatible skill will be added to the created weapon.

 

Hidden Skill

 

[Keen eye - level 2 Rank 2]

-Easily discern the basic status screen of any living creature at or below your level.

 

[Skill Culprit (M) - level 2 Rank 3]

- You can steal 1 random skill from a killed enemy and add it to your skill stash. Skill will revert to a random lower level. Skills in skill stash cannot be activated unless equipped to a weapon or given out and cannot be re-entered into the skill stash (max 6). (1/6)

 

Race Description

 

-Dragoon - 

A subClass of the pseudo-dragon species, they are marked by superior strength, heightened senses and a signature demi-dragonic transformation.

-Dragonic mode - +200 all stats. Lasts for 5 minutes.  Four hour cooldown time. 

 

Bliss was flabbergasted. Just a graze from the commander’s blade and such a huge chuck of his HP was already gone. Then did that mean if they faced in battle three scratches were sufficient to send him to the afterlife?

 

Bliss gulped realizing the seriousness of what had really entered his dungeon. 

 

“Where is that god forsaken healer!?”

 

Bliss shouted and as he did a tiny green female goblin with a few rat skulls around her neck came stumbling in. 

 

The goblin didn’t hesitate and immediately touched his wound and its hands glowed in a bright green hue. 

 

Bliss felt a little more relaxed now that he was in his quarters and being attended to. 

 

“Well atleast my plan to make the commander and the entire army exhausted worked perfectly.”

 

Bliss inwardly patted himself on the back and summoned his crystal ball to take a look at the army’s position. 

 

To Bliss’s surprise the entire army was sleeping while only the female captain stood guard. 

 

Bliss blew up in anger. He had made so many preparations to keep them mentally retarded and now his entire plan was about to be ruined. 

 

Bliss touched the crystal ball and it lit up with a red hue.

 

“I can’t let this happen.”

 

Bliss got up pushing the goblin aside focusing on the crystal ball.

 

-

 

Commander Donald stood in a cave and smiled when he heard the howling of wolves. 

 

“Just as I expected.”

 

Commander Donald raised his sword at the darkness ahead and his body glowed in a bright white hue. 

 

“I know you’re watching.

 

Now let me show you what awaits you.

 

You vile beast.”

 

From the darkness erupted giant white wolves. 

 

Donald swung his sword and instantly three wolves were cut in half. Their howls and gnashing instantly euphemized into whimpers.

 

The blood of the wolves spurted and painted the cave walls but Donald did not let up.

 

With white aura still covering his body he lept into the shadows to greet the rest of the wolves. 

 

Donald swung his sword again and cleaved the head off another three wolves. 

 

Another wolf tried to bite him but when its fang landed on the white aura it was instantly vaporized. 

 

Donald used the time to grab another by the snout before tearing it’s jaw in half and bathing in the fountain of blood that erupted. 

 

One by one the wolves were brutally killed each set slashed into more pieces than the last. 

 

By the time the Commander was done with the entire pack of wolves, he looked more like the monster than anything else. 

 

He was dripping in blood, covered in patches of white fur and held an expression that could shake even the lowest of hardened criminals.

 

“You’re next!”

 

Donald pointed a bloodied finger at the ceiling aiming right at Bliss who was watching through his crystal ball. 

 

Commander Donald with his bloodied expression would frighten even ghosts much less Bliss who was watching. 

 

Donald after speaking, let his aura run wild causing the cave to shake violently. 

 

Bliss, who was still watching through his crystal ball, felt something strange. The crystal ball in his hand glowed red before exploding into fine dust. 

 

“Hm! watch us now.”

 

Donald turned his back and walked to the resting site of his men. 

 

“Rest time is over, let's get moving!”

8