CHAPTER 51 – A DEMON LORD IS STILL NOT DECIDED
51 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bliss , thinking he had no choice raised his hand in a defensive manner between him and the two attacks. 

 

A clear spatial shield appeared and despite its sturdier nature the dual attack obliterated it. The result was both attacks colliding with Bliss’s hand that was shrouded in a white energy. 

 

The shockwave from the impact sent dust and debris throughout the entire barrier instantly cracks began to appear and even the audience on the outside felt the tremors. 

 

Within the smog of dust and debris, Bliss was standing in a crater deep enough to bury two of himself vertically. 

 

In the midst of the confusion, Atrox and Diablo scanned their surroundings, trying to discern Bliss's location. Bliss, however, had other plans. Bliss manipulated the demonic energy veiling them in a shroud of shadows and mist, creating illusory duplicates that bewildered them. 

Within the dust storm, their attacks struck empty air, colliding with phantom images of Bliss. The two demons found themselves clashing with mirages, their frustration growing as they realized they were being misled.

 

Atrox let loose a powerful fist while Diablo sent forward four powerful fists. 

 

The collision of both attacks instantly cleared the dust and both Atrox and Diablo were stunned to see themselves attack each other. But by this point it was already too late, Atrox was overwhelmed and thrown back into the wall of the crater. 

 

Meanwhile, Bliss had already teleported to the top of the crater and pointed down at the other two with a glowing red hand. 

 

‘So the Demonic energy is the same as the dungeon’s fog?’

 

Bliss wondered as he continued to manipulate the demonic energy to confuse both Diablo and Atrox who were fighting against strange phantom images. 

 

Diablo, determined to uncover the real Bliss, began to concentrate his senses, seeking the true source of his adversary. Atrox, still grappling with the illusionary foes, couldn't offer any assistance. Before he could finish searching, Atrox who was still fighting imaginary phantoms popped up behind him attacking with a bone covered fist. 

 

“Take this you coward!”

 

But Diablo growing in frustration grabbed Atrox and flipped him over on the floor and placed his heavy foot on his chest trying to keep him still while he scanned the surroundings. 

 

“You are distracting me”

 

Diablo spoke as he increased the weight of his foot trying to stop Atrox from squirming. 

 

‘There you are’

 

Diablo smirked as he finally sensed where Bliss was at and began to focus. Bliss realized that Diablo had seen him and understood what was happening and began to panic. 

 

It had to be understood that before Diablo and Atrox fully transformed Bliss could not survive a blow from either of them, much less to say now that they had gained an even more powerful transformation. 

 

Although his skills were now two ranks higher his mana and skill points did not match up to the increase. Unlike before when he could use his skills multiple times before exhaustion now with his new form his consumption had basically doubled. 

 

Before Bliss could react a bright red beam erupted from the crystal at the center of Diablo’s forehead. The beam carried a force so powerful that it instantly eviscerated all the rocks and consumed Bliss. The Blast continued until it struck the barrier in the sky and unlike any attack before it pierced right through the divine barrier.  The barrier shook violently as cracks began to appear around the hole. Regardless, it took a few moments before the barrier began to regenerate. 

 

The entire audience who witnessed the attack were awe struck. The crowd looked on as the beam of energy subsided and Bliss could be seen barely standing, his body looking like a freshly smoked ham. 

 

Bliss fell to one knee as he gasped for air.

 

‘Thank god my defensive skills are automatic’

 

Bliss thought as he remembered a few moments ago, when the beam erupted both his spatial shield and self assurance activated. 

 

Despite both of these skills Bliss still took the brunt of the attack and had taken a huge amount of damage. 

 

Bliss inspected himself, trying to understand his condition. 

Name: Bliss Bloodborne

Race: Demonic Dragoon (adolescent)

Title: Demon Heir 

Level: 30

Experience: 14,890/50,000

Hp: 1300/4500 

Mana: 3300/4000

Skill Points:200/230 (+350)

Strength: 1200 (+350)

Speed: 500 (+350)

Dexterity: 1050 (+350)

Intelligence: 500 (+350)

 

Skills

[Self assurance level 2 Rank 5]

[Minor Space magic - level 9 Rank 4]

[Basic Weapons Crafter (M)- level 5 Rank 6]

 

Hidden Skill

[Keen eye - level 5 Rank 4]

[Skill Culprit - level 5 Rank 6]

 

Skill Description 

 

[Self assurance level 2 Rank 5]

- By believing in yourself you gain vast amounts of power, and can create a protective layer around oneself to protect from all external threats. Will defend the host automatically. 

All Stats +1000, -10 skill points per second.

 

[Minor space magic (M) - level 9 rank 4]

- Minor space manipulation. 

Self/object teleportation 100 meters, costs 100 mana.

Wormhole creation up to 10 meters costs 100 mana.

spatial Bag 10x10 meters large.

Spatial Wall costs 100 mana per meter square and 200 mana per second to maintain Will defend the host automatically. 

 

[Basic Weapons Crafter (M) - level 5 Rank 6]

- You can create weapons and armor that are sturdier than normal. You can add skills to weapons and armor pieces. 

 

Hidden Skill

 

[Keen eye - level 4 Rank 4]

-Easily discern the basic status screen of any living creature at or below your level.

 

[Skill Culprit (M) - level 9 Rank 5]

- You can copy 1 skill from a defeated creature and add it to your skill stash. Skills in skill stash cannot be activated unless equipped to a weapon or given out and cannot be re-entered into the skill stash (max 10). (2/10)

 

Race Description

 

-Demonic Dragoon - 

A corrupted subClass of the pseudo-dragon species, they are marked by superior strength, heightened senses and a signature demonic-dragon transformation.

-Demonic-Dragon mode - +350 all stats. Able to summon hell fire. Lasts for 5 minutes.  Four hour cooldown time. 

Examining his status, Bliss couldn't help but curse his oversight. If only he had checked his status screen earlier, he would not have been in such a bad state now. Bliss felt like there was actually hope dusted the smoke from his charred skin and stood up as he watched Diablo lunge at him directly. 

 

4