Chapter 3: War between Alters
222 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

my wish was something I never thought about at all the only way for me to be here would be IF I have a wish, but nothing came to mind besides the memories of Ruler with Sieg but that is what Ruler wanted not you same with my alter side it wanted the world in flames no creation left alive with Sieg by her side and again that's not what you want both sides wanted you to help fulfil their wish but the thig you wanted so badly is to be back with your wife but she's not alive anymore properly up in heaven of something.

Sakura: you are being quite silent do you truly not know your own wish?

Sayber: master Sakura we need to continue with the plan we should come back to this later.  Sakura: your right Ruler you know where to find us when you decide, and we can talk about this more later. 

as you see Shiro's sister being taken away Shiro tries to stop Sakuya but sayber gives Shiro a warning with a line drawn on the ground as they vanish as Shiro runs over to you but all he sees is your down cast eyes as he sighs seeing your okay but he looks a little worried as he watches you walk away in deep thought.

Shiro: rider...what's wrong with ruler?

Rider just stayed silent even though shiro can't see it rider can as clear as day.

Rider: she's caught up in trying to wonder what her wish is shiro

Shiro: wait..she doesn't know what her wish is..? But aren't all servants at least have a goal or thing they want?

Rider: that's.. technically not the case some servants of the past could be summoned without a wish but it very very rare ruler only purpose was to protect you but even us servants want something in the end and her body language shows she conflicted with herself she has a wish but it's not what she wants no she has 2 wishes but it's like they aren't her own..well..that's just my guess but I would recommend talking to her and ask her about it.

rider watches as he runs to catch up with ruler as she sighs before looking at the damage done by Sakuya and to even her sister she picks rin up and dashes to the priest location and when Shiro catches up to you you're looking at the sky's stars.

Ruler: my...wish..

Shiro: cant..think of a wish you wish to own..? 

the very fact that when Sakuya asked what your wish was the very wording made you stop from even attacking her or sayber it was odd to you in every way what it was even becoming harder to remember who and what you are from your old life was it the grails doing? most likely not and it must be the body your using doing it.

Ruler: Shiro...if..you wish could not be granted..or..your dream can't come true and its impossible..what would you do?

Shiro looked at me with a smile it slowly put a smile on my face as well dame hearm protagonist that has different routes.

Shiro: I would move on

Ruler: you would move on master?

Shiro: yes..becuses even if your dream maybe impossible with enough power and having hope in your dream people can make it a reality that's what makes us human.

Ruler: wow your bad at pep talks master 

for the first time since being here as a servant I was happy I was genuinely happy and when I hugged my master some tears fell from my eyes yeah, he doesn't suck at pep talks but at least he tries.

Shiro: hey I know I'm bad but not THAT bad 

Ruler: well, you're okay at least master Should we go and check up on Rin at the priests location? 

Shiro: yeah, we should can..you..um..carry me their? 

I laugh to myself picking Shiro up and using magic in my feet we already arrived at the location in my 2 steps all my magic was almost fully restored thats good.

annoying priest: ah so you have arrived I was wondering when you would show up.

he sounds and looks emotionless just as ever in every route he has always stayed the same no matter what path Shiro took but in every path, we watch in the animes we learn more about him as a person and to be honest he wasn't so bad even if he was a little evil.

Shiro: where is Rin?

Kirei: she is asleep in the soil of her family's special magic it will help get rid of the mana attached to her by the darkness.

Ruler: how long will it take for her to recover?

Kirei: no longer then 3 hours at best

so, Rin should be back to normal soon I wonder what will happen next? I know Shiro will try to save both his sister and the new and improved Sakuya but hot dame the amount of fan art that will be of her after this does get put into public about this when the anime comes out will be astonishing but I won't be able to watch it BUT I get a front row seat to watch all of this.

Ruler: I assume you will be helping us get masters sister back since it is indeed your job?

the smile on the shit eating priest face makes it hard not to punch it.

Kirei: why of course I will your quiet observant for a new servant Ruler.

Ruler: it is my job to watch over the holy grail war and even I must follow rules and so should you.

Kirei: well then shall we go then we have to be fast and get your sister before Sakuya finds out about what we are planning.

as we set up and get ready Kieri walks to his garage and opens it a car is there as he hopes in the driver seat, I hop into the back my flag vanishing as I return to my normal clothes for when I'm not in battle it feels nice to relax a bit Shiro hops in the right as we drive off the silence is painful probably not to me but to Kirei and Shiro/master it must have been annoying because Kirei started to talk about Shiros dad and tell him what person he was even in the end.

Ruler: Shiro what path will you take..?

Shiro: well one thing for sure I will still follow my dad's path but in my own way.

Kirei: I really want to see what fate has in store for you Shiro Emyia.

master just smiles at me my own uneasiness vanishing he really is an idiot well..a good idiot at least I'm happy Type-Moon created Shiro and Sieg even if they aren't real if they can breath speak and think then they exist but even when remembering that Sieg was not real seems to be a huge punch in the gut or...mental gut for both the ruler side and altered side of me but both understood that if they are here they are real so they did not think ahead more but just being remined hurts as we arrive at his Sisters castle Kirei throws Shiro threw the top window while jumping up as well me following behind.

Ruler: that was uncalled for Kirei

Kirei: it worked, didn't it?

Ruler: sometimes I wonder if you are truly a priest.

Kirei: what can I say? I just still have a grudge over the Emiya's.

I sigh at this yeah he still has a grudge on the Emiya's, but I wasn't excepting him to do this now out all times this is a very dangerous time to be doing things like this I watched master Talk with his sister its very heartwarming if I do say so myself but that wasn't until my face turned stone cold grabbing master and jumping out the window Kirei must have felt it as well because he grabbed Shiro's sister and jumped out after me while I had master on my shoulder running I could feel it it was berserker he was chasing after us this bullshit vedo magic I hate a lot now this is very different to what I'm use to Shiro manged to beat berserker but the small swords I see in in his shoulder worry me but they seemed to have vanished when master put that cast thing back on the arm that was until I saw sayber coming out from the tress.

Sayber: so, your back Shiro you know I have warned you.

I was about to step in and save master, but it seemed that Sakyua needed Sayber to return but she warned us not to follow her or we would die I don't doubt she would kill us if she had to kill, she will do so master just nods at rider? what is he and her planning?

Shiro: Ruler...I need your help..to save Sakuya and beat Sayber..will you help me..no..us?

Ruler: of course, I will master but what is your plan to win?

Shiro: well..it involves me and rider to trust each other and now that includes you as well do you trust rider and me?

Ruler: without a doubt.

that was when master explained the plain to me and rider he did not want to change into avenger it confused me but that was when he explain I will need the other side of me at the right moment when it comes, he also needed me to get Sakuya back with him this plan did worry me there were a lot of risk involved but I agreed nether the less and so that's when we had our plan we let Rin on the plan but she needed Shiro to help get a strong family weapon from the past and project it with archers arm I saw the past and was astounded by the history of Rins family and Shiro's but when Shiro saw the weapon of the past he and me and Rin opened are eyes and saw Shiro holding the dagger like weapon it looks beautiful if I had to say so myself and that's when we headed for Sakuya Shiro's friend on this suicide mission haaa sounds like we became the suicide squad the amount of jokes and puns I wish to do on this is funny in my own way the 2 other sides of me felt like they were trying to not cringe at some of the puns and jokes they could hear from my head as we arrived at the location it was..deep in a cave? and their stood Sayber with her sword on the ground having her eyes closed before opening them looking at us.

Sayber: only Rin can move past this point Rin go.

master nods at Rin as she runs up ahead leaving me rider and him behind looking at sayber.

Shiro: Sayber we will defeat you.

Sayber: then show me your resolve Shiro and prove to me you can walk on your own without me.

and that was when rider got into position and vanished from her spot attacking Sayber as she manages to block the attack with her sword I watch rider going very fast for the first time I've never seen her ever go this fast in any of the other 2 routes I never thought she was able to do this much on her own rider took off her blind fold as it falls heavily on the ground and opens her eyes shocking Sayber but rider was blown right into Sayber check with both of rider feet like a jump kick but much more aggressive Sayber tried to swing at rider but she twirls and dodges opening her eyes again that was when I noticed that Sayber is turning to stone I smile at what's happing but Sayber seems to have shaken it off using a bit of her mana they kept going on like this for a while at hyper speed or even faster until Rider laned right in front of Shiro Sayber uses her noble phantasm {Excalibur Morgan} that was when I knew it was my turn I smirk a bit moving in front of Shiro and rider raising my flag.

Ruler: Our Lord is with us! Oh, flag of mine, protect our comrades!
{Luminosité Eternelle!}

as I blocked the big beam, I can't help but smirk as I shift back into my dark self as the power of the flags shield increase's.

Alter: let's keep fighting each other until the end Dragon Bitch!

Sayber: bring it witch!

that's when rider and Shiro saw my and Saybers insane smiled rider grabbed Shio and managed to get past sayber being distracted on me as the beam vanishes I twirl my flag around and smirk before breaking into a insane laughter.

 Alter: ready for round 2~?

Jeanne D'Arc Alter [Fate/Grand Order] (2250x4000) : Animewallpaper

Fate/stay Night Movie: Heaven's Feel Pfp

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7