PROLOUGE
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

""Year: 32xx 

Time: Error

Location: AVT Command room 

“Hi, this is possibly the final message you will get from me.....

I tried to fight till the end. I died 2842 times but still, I couldn't find it. 

I couldn't find the core even after 2842 attempts. I went down to the 121st layer and repeated the same hellish fight over 30 times in that single attempt.

But I still meet my end. I still didn't the solution to our lost hope. And I still lost to the f***ing sentinels.

­­­________­­­­____________

Anyway, my life is ending so I will just leave all the details I learned in the hope that someone can find it. Even if you are not from our world I want you to know the dangers of the infinite hell dungeon that is the realm of "caves".

A realm that invades other realities and a realm with the power to end them as well.

You will be greeted by a completely underground world once you enter the portal (a result of the dimensional merge).

An infinitely deep and extremely unforgiving world. a world with only three repeating areas but all equally dangerous.

The "normal" caves. These are seemingly just regular caves with some gold, emeralds, and some copper ore with sparse amounts of titanium ore.

But inside this layer are the ancient ruins guarded to the brim with sentinels and knights that mindlessly attack you.

And if you go deeper after the layer cycle, you will find the strongest entity in this twisted world.

The Chaod, real name chaos guardian, is a god-like entity that can directly harvest the power of all chaotic entities, all things that defy the laws of the world it is in.

He never comes out to directly face you. Always sending an avatar to deal with you.

_______________

Then comes the acid caves.

An extremely hostile layer with, you guessed it, acid. The layer is also home to the majority of the robot populace. The layer also houses the shamans and high shamans of poison and blood.

Both of whom sacrificed their rational thinking for guardian levels of power and the ability to make copies of themselves.

The realm holds the way to the old lab. Where we, humanity, were once experimenting with the mutants and demons.

The lab holds the most powerful tech weapon we have.

The “Eraser” is a plasma-based weapon that can damage even planet-devouring entities such as the chaod.

But the lab also has a robot to guard it until its death.

The super terminator.

Originally created to protect the researchers present there and take care of the escaping mutants.

Now it attacks all entities that enter the lab. Be it hostile or friendly.

_________

Then comes the lava caves the final and also the most annoying one.

The cave is drenched with so much old blood that some of the rocks have crystallized blood in them which are used for healing.

This layer has the least amount of enemies native to the layer.

Sure the entire layer is demon allied but most of them come from temporary rifts in space which lead to their native realm.

There isn’t any info about that world but we know they are at least decently advanced in technology. Maybe around the 22nd century-ish. But a lot of their tech is stolen from our factory which was abandoned due to the invasion of ancient demons, as they were classified.

They just suddenly took over and killed everyone from the factory.

Oh and before I forget, the demons and ancient demons are specialists in the field of magic.

They are peerless from what we know as they made all wands in the caves realm.

All except the master’s wand and The ‘omega chaos wand’.

It was presented to the omega chaos demon priest, also known as chaod priest, by chaod himself.

Besides they were able to reverse engineer it into an inferior but deadly ‘omega wand’. No chaos energy was ever found in it.

It also has the 2 godly items of this realm. They are the golden cross and the strange cross.

Each is godly in its right. The golden cross can make you invincible to all and I mean all kinds of damage for a set amount of time and the strange cross can kill half of all non-allied creatures in a few minutes without you even moving from your location or doing anything but breaking the cross.

I can’t go into much detail now as I am running out of space in this holodisk but I will make sure that this is not damaged and is safe somewhere in the realm, most likely in the first 20 layers, but yeah that is all the basics necessary.

I will go into further detail and a detailed analysis of each location and other necessities later.

But know this, you are the last member of humanity and although you may just be a clone, so am I, I hope that you can survive and find the core to bring humanity back.

I will use all the resources, myself included for your and the bases rebuilding.

So the home base and AVT command room will shut down for some years and we might lose some of the blueprints but all of them have their spares hidden in the caves.

I will explain my actions in a later tape so don’t question it now.

Just live on and die peacefully for the hell that I will put you through.

Because that is all that we can ever hope for. A peaceful death or the revival of humanity.

Now as per tradition, I will sacrifice my will, soul, and all that makes me get you a fresh artificial soul and a wish.

The previous generation’s wishes were the mastery of all weapons, the home base, the database and scanner, the resurrection crystals, and finally mine, no emotions and no loss in your motivation, whatever the goal you have.

I know, my wish isn’t as grand and useful as others but trust me this is what ended all of us in previous generations and I will explain later.

_____________

Arch AVT 05. ”

Holodisk over""

2