Chapter 222: Rubis (R-18)
147 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben walked to Rubis`s Room in 1L8. He opened the door while carrying Rubis in his arms in the princess position. He walked over to the bed and gently put her on the bed. He took her thick heel pumps off. He had a sense of deja vu. He thought he was in this position with her sister an hour ago. He smiled looking at her.

“What are you smiling about?” Rubis asked.

“Just how fortunate I am to have so many talented and beautiful girls as my crew and lovers,” Ben said.

“Lovers?” Rubis teased.

“I am one,” she playfully asked.

“Yes you are,” Ben said.

“How lucky I am,” Rubis said. She looked at Ben. She smiled.

He took his shoes off and got onto the bed. He saw Rubis wearing a red bikini top and a long red skirt with white stripes. She looked beautiful.

“I want you to know you can stop this at any point,” Ben said.

“What a gentleman,” Rubis said and added, “My sis would have been over the moon from hearing that.”

Ben smiled. She was right. Emeraude was happy the entire time. “Oh, so you had been with my sis,” Rubis said. Rubis could tell from his grin.

“I dont tell,” Ben said, respecting her privacy.

“We girls do talk,” Rubis said.

“I respect your privacy, that's why I want everyone to have their own rooms,” Ben remarked.

“And if you ran out?” Rubis asked.

“I will build more,” Ben replied. He also thought that Sweetie would have a solution for this. It is nice having a system for logistics.

“You are something,” Rubis remarked with a playful twinkle in her eyes. Ben, moved by the moment, leaned forward.

“And you are amazing,” Ben whispered, his voice carrying a heartfelt sincerity. “I love you,” he added.

Rubis and Ben`s face were inches away from each other. They both had large smiles and into each other's eyes. They got closer. “I love you too and thank you for caring for my sisters,” Rubis said.

Rubis leaned forward and kissed Ben. Their lips met. Ben could feel her soft lips on his. He could feel her passion for him. She was kissing like her life depended on it.

Ben kissed back with equal force. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her in closer. He could feel her breast on his chest. Ben kissed back with equal passion. Their lips moulded together as they kissed. Their kiss had ignited a passion between them.

Ben moved his tongue towards her mouth. He wanted to explore her mouth. There was resistance. Rubis had her lips shut. However she felt something trying to poke her lips. She moved her tongue towards the front of her mouth. She parted her lips.

Ben felt her mouth move and moved his tongue towards the opening. Their tongues met midway. They felt an electric shock as the tips of their tongues touched. Rubis felt a fire burn in her heart. Ben had a brief shock. Their tongues moved around each other. They danced together as they kissed each other. Their lips locked in. They let their tongue explore each other for a few minutes. Rubis and Ben withdraw at the same time. There was a small drool between them.

Rubis smiled, her gaze a blend of love and a hint of fiery passion. “You are a good kisser,” she complimented.

“You weren't bad either,” Ben teased.

Rubis pouted playfully. “You were my first kiss,” she admitted.

Ben gave her a quick peck. “I will be your first for all,” Ben said.

“I look forward to it,” Rubis said.

Ben looked at her necklace. It had a red stone. He noted that Emeraude had a green stone and Saphir probably had a blue one. “You have a red stone necklace, matches your eyes perfectly,” Ben complimented.

“It was given by my mother, something to remind us of her,"” Rubis replied, her voice carrying a hint of sentimentality.

"I am sorry," Ben responded.
“She gave her life so we can live ours. Ben, I don't want to dishonour her by stopping here. I want to live life to the fullest. Make me yours,” Rubis expressed.

“Then let's get naked,” Ben said.

Rubis smiled. “I thought you never asked. You must be desperate to see us naked after we slept with you,” Rubis teased. She got up and took her red top and long skirt off in an instant. She was nude. Ben could see her round and firm breasts. She had pointy nipples. Her stomach was slim. Her pussy was neat and clear. She had no pubic hair.

“Wow,” Ben said. He could feel his penis get hard.

“Come on, off with your clothes,” Rubis urged. She sat back down and lied on her side, She bent her legs and put them together and watched the show.

Ben nodded and just as quickly as Rubis, he took off his clothes. In a flash he was completely naked. Rubis licked her lips seeing his body, she couldn't help but appreciate the well-defined contours. His physique was toned, with muscles in all the right places, creating a sight that was nothing short of spectacular . She thought no wonder he could bring all the girls. There was something about his body that was alluring. Her eyes lowered and saw his thick rod. It was large and looked powerful. It looked amazing.

“Not bad,” she teased.

“Thank you,” Ben replied. He got next to her. “Can I play with your beautiful round breasts?” Ben said.

“Kaya is right, you are a pervert,” Rubis smiled and added, “Make them yours.”

“They are mine,” Ben said. Ben moved his hands and grabbed her breasts. He gave them a squeeze. His index fingertip pressed over her nipples. Rubis moaned. Ben was being rough and she liked it.

“They are,” Rubis moaned.

Ben pressed her nipples harder. Rubis moaned. She smiled wider. Ben thought she liked it a bit rougher. He let go of her breast.

“They are lovely,” Ben remarked. Ben cupped her left breast with his right hand and squeezed it again. Rubis moaned. She rubbed her legs together. He started to move them up and down. He moved his hand around her breast first. He then moved his hand and used his thumb and index finger and squeezed her nipple. He stroked her nipple with his two fingers. Rubis closed her eyes and she looked flushed. She was moaning.

He moved to her left breast with his other hand and moved them in circles and squeezed them. Ben moved up and down like he did with her left breast and squeezed them again. Rubis moaned again. Her face was red. Her eyes filled with lust. She looked at Ben and smiled. Ben used his middle finger and pushed her nipple. Rubis could feel her pussy wet. Ben was pressing all her buttons. Ben kept playing with her breast. He squeezed her breast and rubbed it up and down. Rubis was on the edge.

Ben let go off her breast. He smiled. He leaned down and went toward her breast with his face. Her erect nipple was directly in front of him. He licked the tip of her nipple.

“You,” Rubis said. Ben then gave a few more licks on her nipple with his tongue. Rubis moaned each time. Ben then put his mouth over her nipple and bit it. Rubis moaned and had a small orgasm. She could feel her pussy juice now dripping on her knees. Ben kept sucking on her left breast. He sucked it with more intensity. He gave a few more nibbles on her nipples. Her breasts were really pleasing to the tongue, he thought. Ben let go.

“Your breasts are stunning, you are stunning and sexy,” Ben said.

“You have your way of word,” Rubis commented.

He leaned down to her right breast. Ben licked the nipple with the tip of his tongue. He moved his left hand to her left breast and slowly squeezed it. Ben then moved his mouth towards her right nipple and bit it again. Rubis moaned. Her mind was going crazy and was filled with pleasure from him playing with her breasts only. She had a wide smile on her face.

Ben sucked on her right breast and used his teeth to bite her nipple. She moaned loudly. Ben sucked her right breast while his other hand pressed and pressed her left nipple down. He sucked harder and bit harder. Rubis exploded again. She was panting loudly. She smiled.

Ben let go and looked at her. He saw her wide satisfied smile. He leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips.

“You were just too beautiful not to kiss,” Ben said.

Rubis smiled. “I will let you have that one,” Rubis giggled.

“Ben, I have wondered what it will taste like?” Rubis asked.

“What would it taste like?” Ben teased.

“You special place,” Rubis said, eying his penis.

“This,” Ben said. He swung his erect dick around.

Rubis stayed quiet and smiled. “Sure, I am here to serve you,” Ben stated.

“That you are,” Rubis remarked.

Ben got up and laid down on his back on the bed. Rubis sprang into action and crawled to his crotch. She looked at his large penis the entire time. She was a predator hunting her prey.

Rubis` face was inches away from his large throbbing rod. “So huge and powerful,” Rubis said. She was drooling overself.

“It is yours to play with but don't use your teeth,” Ben said.

She grabbed his penis with her hand and held it up. “And if I do?” Rubis playful threatened.

“Then your sisters and crew will not be happy,” Ben replied.

Rubis giggled. “My sisters,” Rubis said. She held his dick. “Crew,” Rubis added. She stroked his dick once. “Well if you put it that way, I can be gentle,” Rubis said.

Rubis leaned down. She opened her mouth and breathed on his penis. Ben felt her hot breath touch the head of this penis. She then kissed it. “This is the one who made my sister a woman,” Rubis said. She kissed the side of the head.

“Yes, you are,” Rubis said to his penis and kissed it again.

“I will not hurt you,” Rubis said and kissed the left side of the head of his penis. Ben smiled as Rubis talked to his penis. Her red eyes were locked on to his dick.

She licked on the slit of the head. Ben shivered. She moved down and licked the shaft of the penis. She gave it a few licks. She then moved down further and licked the bottom of the penis. Rubis saw his large round full balls. She kissed the ball each.

Rubis came up again. She opened her mouth and pressed her lips on his penis. She held it in her mouth for a few seconds getting used to the taste. Rubis thought it was sweet. She started sucking the head of the penis. She sucked slowly first.

Ben groaned. Rubis sucked harder. She kept sucking the head, then she stopped. She let go of his penis and licked the penis. She smiled and kissed it once with her hot lips.

“It's not bad like yourself,” Rubis remarked.

“I will take that as a compliment,” Ben said. Rubis then pressed her lips on the head and started moving down the shaft. She went a few inches and stopped. Her mouth was full. She thought he was big and thick. She moved back up slowly.
She went down again and moved up. She got to the head and let it stay in her mouth. Her eyes were filled with love. She bobbed up and down the shaft slowly. Rubis` pussy was wet.

“Keep going,” Ben said. Rubis increased her pace. She bobbed up and down faster on his dick. She went up and down on his large penis. She kept going up and down for a few minutes. Ben was close. He could feel his penis throbbing.

“I am close,” Ben announced. Rubis increased her pace. She went up and down on his penis. She made sure to firmly press her lips on his penis.

“I am cumming,” Ben declared as Ben erupted into her mouth. She held his penis firmly as Ben filled her mouth. He shot load after load into her mouth. Rubis held his penis in her mouth and took all of his sperm. Ben finished. Rubis let go of his penis. She looked in awe. Rubis had a huge smile on her mouth. She looked at the ceiling. She then looked at Ben.

They made eye contact. Rubis then swallowed his entire load. Rubis thought it was very sweet. “Thank you,” Rubis said. She was happy that she tasted the person she cared about so deeply.

“You are sensational,” Ben said.

Rubis heard this. “Make love to me Ben, make me your woman. My heart belongs to you,” Rubis confessed.

“I love you too,” Ben said. Rubis got and laid on her side. She lifted the upper part of her body on her elbow and bent her legs at the knees and pressed together.

“I love you too,” Rubis said. Ben moved and laid behind her and positioned his body like hers. He moved his one hand to hold her by the waist and one of his legs slipped between her legs. Ben then scuffled backwards. They were in the side-sex position.

Ben then positioned his penis and inserted it in her pussy. Rubis moaned as she felt his large penis penetrate her tight pussy. This was the first and only man who will enter like this, she thought and she was glad it was Ben.

Ben slowly pushed through. His dick went deeper and deeper. He was all the way in. She moaned loudly. Ben thought again, being a fishwoman has some genetic differences. However, that did not take away anything from here. Rubis was screaming as Ben went deeper.

“Ben, yes,” Rubis said as his penis went into her vagina. Her pussy was full. Ben was tearing her apart, she thought.

Ben turned her head towards him and kissed her on the lips. Rubis moaned through the kiss. She then felt Ben`s arm on her waist. She felt protected by him. It was a nice feeling, she thought. Ben went deeper until he was all the way in. Rubis thought he was going to pierce her and hit her stomach. It was so big and thick she thought.

They stopped kissing. Ben withdrew and looked at her who still had her eyes closed and lips pouted for a kiss. “I am going to start moving,” Ben whispered.

Rubis heard this and was about to respond when Ben kissed her again. She moved her head up and down as they kissed. Their lips were locked in.

Ben took it a little slower at first. He moved his hips as he went in and out of her pussy slowly. Rubis moaned through the kiss. Ben slid in and out a little faster. Rubis` heartbeat was going fast. Ben began moving faster and harder.

Ben was going pretty fast now and deep in her. She was able to take his whole dick. He thought about the different genetics. Ben increased his pace and went harder. They kept kissing. Ben used his other hand and grabbed her breast and squeezed them. Rubis' body rumbled. He pressed her tits as Ben`s dick went up and down in her pussy.

Ben moved faster. He moved his hips quicker. He went deep and long. Ben then moved his hand from her breast and touched her clit. He pressed it with his middle finger. Rubis moaned more through this kiss. He moved his hips faster and rubbed her clit faster. He went inside and outside her pussy. Ben increased his pace and pressed on her clit. Rubis could not take it anymore and had a huge body shaking orgasm. Ben stopped kissing her to allow her to catch her breath. He held her as her body trembled. She had a smile on her face.

“Are you okay?” Ben whispered.

“Yes, keep going. I want your baby juice,” Rubis said. She could barely keep her eyes open after the long day. However she wanted to end it with his sperm inside her.

They continued for another 30 minutes until Ben was close. He rubbed her clit and squeezed her breast multiple times through the period. The pleasure was other-wordly to Rubis. Her mind was blank the entire time. Ben gave her multiple orgams.

“I am close,” Ben warned. Rubis did not respond as she was in her own world.

Ben went faster. His dick went in and out her pussy. “I am cumming,” he announced as he shot his load inside her. Ropes of sperm left his penis, painting the inside of her walls with his sperm.

At the same time, Rubis had one final explosive orgasm. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she collapsed in his hands. She could feel her pussy filled however she was tired and fell asleep.

Ben was equally tired and fell asleep.
pulled out, sperm came gushing out of her filled pussy. He went up towards her and gave her a peck. Ben got up. He saw a towel on the table. He grabbed it and cleaned her pussy. He put the towel back on the table and covered her up. He kissed her forehead. Emeraude said something in her dreams.

BM entered the room with a towel. She had given the blueprints to the girls in the Clockwork Island lab. They were a little disappointed that Ben did not come back but understood the situation. She also had put the laptop away in the bay on the Third Floor. She saw Ben and Rubis sleeping together. They were interconnected in multiple areas. She moved around and could see Rubis pussy leaking Ben`s cum. Ben`s dick was still inside her pussy. She pulled a blanket over them and left the room.

“My lord,” BM said as she exited.

10