Chapter 231: Shushibaruba Awaken
138 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Quest Update:

Quest 10: The Ancient Creation

Description: The ancient people of the Nanatsu Islands created a weapon for their protection.

Conditions:

  • Defeat Shushibaruba
  • Make love with Saphir (0/1)
  • Have a threesome with Mikita and Alvida (0/1)

Rewards:

  • The Miss Love Geese Mark II

]

Ben and the girls watched as Shushibaruba descended to the ground. It was large. It had a roundish shape with gold and purple colors. It has three arms, with one extending from the middle of its torso. Its large mouth extended from its body. It had no neck. There were two large tubes on its back. The first tube had a purple top while the next second was round.

“It looks like those guardians,” Vivi said.

“But bigger and scarier,” Kaya added.

“Where did Simon go?” Marianne asked.

“He was swallowed by it,” Robin replied.

Marianne and Honey`s eyes widened. They looked at Ben. “She is right,” Ben confirmed.

“Seems like it does, devours devil users,” Mikita remarked.

“Then, we might be next," Zala added with a hint of concern in her voice.

“No one is getting eaten. We have a plan,” Ben stated and added, “Emeraude use the remote.”

“Yes Captain,” Emeraude replied. She took the remote out of her pocket. She aimed it at Shushibaruba who was slowly coming towards them and pressed the button on the remote. “Stop,” Emeraude commanded.

Shushibaruba kept coming forward. “Stop,” Emeraude said again. Shushibaruba saw Nojiko and used his right arm to punch her.

“Don't attack her,” Emeraude desperately said. The punch landed on Nojiko. However it went through. Nojiko turned her body into clouds and dodged the attack.

“Stop,” Emeraude said again.

“Nojiko are you okay?” Ben asked.

“I am fine,” she responded.

“It looks like the remote is not working,” Mikita said.

“I wonder if Simon being consumed has something to do with it,” Rubis pondered, her thoughts carefully considering the possibility.

“I think so, this one is not pure,” BM added.

“Either way, we will move to plan B now,” Ben stated.

“What is plan B?” Kaya asked.

“We beat it together. Go for his arms first and then one big attack to end it all,” Ben declared.

“Okay, my love, “ Alvida responded. The other girls nodded. Their Captain gave an order, they will fulfill it.

Alvida ran up towards Shushibaruba. “Kanabo Swing,” Alvida said as she swung her mace with all strength and hit his left arm. The arm was knocked back. Shushibaruba looked at Alvida. He swung his right arm towards Avlida at full force.

The arm was coming towards her. “Demon Abyssal Chains,” Ben said as black chains came out from his chains hand and went towards Shushibaruba`s arm. The chain wrapped on Shushibaruba`s right arm, stopping it from hitting Alvida.

Mikita and Zala ran up towards his right arm. “Meteor Fist,” Mikita said as she increased the weight on her left arm dramatically. She threw a powerful punch on its right arm. The arm trembled from the impact.

At the same time, Zala turned her hands into two long single spikes. “Stinger Lance,” Zala said as she struck with force on its right arm. Shushibaruba looked at Mikita and Zala. His middle arms from his round torso moved and grabbed Zala. It lifted Zala up.

Saphir jumping in the air. Kaya had flown above and dived down towards the arm holding Zala. Saphir held her spear out. “Bleu Formidable,” Saphir said as he struck Shushibaruba.

At the same time, Kaya fused the energy into her fist. She thrusted her fist and punched it. “Angel Smash,” Kaya said as the punched impact.

“Double Air Blast,” Honey said as she fired a torrent of purple liquid with her two hands towards the middle hand. The combined attacks of the three put enough pressure on Shushibaruba on his arm that it let Zala go. Zala landed on her feet. There were some scratches on the side of her stomach.

Shushibaruba looked around and opened its mouth. A large circular energy ball formed in its mouth. “This does not look good,” Nojiko commented.

It fired a beam at Ben. Ben dodged out of the way. However the beam was so powerful and vast, Ben felt the turbulence from it. The beam impacted the wall and completely destroyed it, leaving a large hole back to the surface.

“That is some power,” Honey said.
“We cannot get hit by that,” Rubis added. They girls nodded.

“Let's focus on the right arm first,” Ben ordered.

“Ochenta Fleur,” Robin said as she sprouted eighty arms on Shushibaruba right arm all over the place. “Hold,” Robin added as she used her arms to immobilise it.

BM flew towards Shushibaruba. She raised Kiribachi and slammed it on Shushibaruba. There were visible marks on the arm. At the same time Mikita jumped in the air. She decreased her weight dramatically. She was able to jump a little higher. “Gravity Stomp,” Mikita said as descended towards Shushibaruba. She moved her leg aiming at Shushibaruba. As her foot connected, the immense weight behind the kick created a shockwave that travelled through its arm. A panel ruptured, exposing some wires.

Rubis ran up towards the arm. “Rouge devastating,” Rubis said as she launched a powerful stab with her spear that struck its arm. There was another visible mark on it. Shushibaruba moved its middle arm towards Rubis trying to grab her. However Rubis jumped back and dodged the attack.

Alvida came running towards the arm. She jumped over its middle arm. “Kanabo Swing,” Alvida said as she swung her mace down at the same spot Rubis did. The panel broke and wires could be seen. Alvida jumped back.

Nojiko created a small cloud on her hand. “ Lightning Blast,” she said as a single intense lightning bolt came from it and hit Shushibaruba. The arm started sparking.

“Liquid Bomb,” Honey said as she created a red ball of liquid with both her hands. The ball of liquid grew and threw it at Shushibaruba. The ball travelled towards Shushibaruba and impacted, creating a large explosion. Robin let go just before the attack reached.

Marianne took out her Yellow Gun and aimed at Shushibaruba. She fired a dice-shaped bullet. Simultaneously, Vivi aimed her Gero Gero gun aimed at Shushibaruba. She fired a frog-shaped bullet. Both bullets hit Shushibaruba. There was another huge explosion.

Ben held his hand up. He started to form a spear-shaped projection of dark energy. He waited for the smoke to clear. Ben saw the right arm with panels blown out. There was exposed wire and fluid leaking. “Demon Abyssal Lance,” Ben said as he hurled it at high speed. The dark spear pierced through right arm. There was an explosion and the right arm came off.

“We did it,” Marianne said.

“Yes we did,” Vivi added.

“There are still two arms left,” Emeraude pointed out.

“Two more than,” Mikita said.

“Get ready,” Ben said.

As the smoke cleared, Shushibaruba opened its large tube with the purple top. The tube opened and multiple barrels could be seen. Shushibaruba started to fire beams from the tube in all directions.

3