Chapter 233: Shushibaruba Final Form
89 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the bright light disappeared, They looked to see Shushibaruba. It changed into a 6ft tall android monster. It had several tentacles as feet. Its body was a metal body. There were two metal tubes on its back. Its stomach had a second mouth with purple lips. There were two mechanical arms joined together on the body by silver mechanical joints. It had long yellow hair. Its face resembled Simon however there his skin looked metallic. Its eyes were red lights.

“What is that?” Vivi asked.

“It looks like it has transformed,” Emeraude answered.

“Try the remote now,” Ben suggested.

Emeraude nodded. She got out the remote and pressed the button. She brought the remote closer to her mouth. “Stop,” she ordered.

Shushibaruba looked towards Ben and the girls and raised its hands.There was a hole in the palm of the metal hand. A yellow light appeared on its hand. “Don't fire,” she ordered.

Shushibaruba fired a beam towards Honey. Honey changed her body to liquid and dodged the attack. The attack hit the wall and destroyed it.

“It still does not work,” Rubis observed.

“I wonder if there is something we are missing,” Robin commented.

“Well, either way let's defeat it, everyone be careful,” Ben ordered. They all nodded.

Alvida ran up towards. She swung her mace at Shushibaruba. Shushibaruba used left arm to block the attack. It swung his right arm at Alvida. Alvida quickly moved her mace and blocked the right arm. She slid back.

Ben then jumped into help. “Demon Fist,” he said as he channeled his energy into his fist. Ben punched Shushibaruba in the face. Its face moved back by the impact and caused a scratch. Shushibaruba opened his mouth and fired ice shards at Ben. Ben got hit in the chest and went flying back. He landed on the ground. He was panting.

“Ben,” Marianne shouted. There was concern in her voice.

“I am okay,” Ben replied as he got up. He gave a thumbs up to Marianne.

Zala came running up to Shushibaruba. “Stinger Balls,” Zala said as she turned her hand into spike balls. She punched Shushibaruba on the chest. She repeatedly punched its chest in rapid succession.

Rubis came running. She jumped in the air. She swung her spear down. “Rouge Impact Thrust,” Rubis said as she put her strength in and hit its head with the spear. Shushibaruba's head wobbled up and he took a step back.

His eyes glowed a darker red. It fired a laser beam from his eyes. Rubis and Zala dodged the attack. The lazer eyes chased Zala around. She ran away as fast as she could.

Kaya flew down and aimed for its head. “Angel Smash,” Kaya said as she fused her energy into her fist like Ben. She punched its head, throwing its head off balance. The lazer beams hit the roof and stopped. Zala breathed a sigh of relief.

Shushibaruba grabbed Kaya by the neck with its arm and held her. Kaya looked at Shushibaruba and glared at it. Alvida came running back to Shushibaruba. She swung her mace and hit its mechanical arm. The arm shock and let Kaya go.

Saphir then behind Shushibaruba. She swung her spear with strength. “Bleu Spinning Onslaught,” Sahpir said as she spun her body and swung her spear and slashed Shushibaruba. There was a mark as she hit it. Shushibaruba looked back. Alvida then ran up.

“Kanabo Swing,” Alvida said as she swung her mace with her strength and hit the back of his head. This head bobbled forward.

Shushibaruba used his hands and went for Alvida. “Demon Fist,” Ben said as he channelled his energy into his fist and knocked the arm off course. The arm went and hit the ground. It retracted. He smiled at Alvida. She smiled back.

“Liquid Bomb,” Honey said as she created a red ball of liquid with both her hands. She looked at Shushibaruba. Honey then threw the large red ball at Shushibaruba. The ball travelled through the air and landed on Shushibaruba. It impacted and exploded. There was a large explosion and black smoke was created.

“Angel HyperBeam,” Kaya said as she opened her mouth. She formed a golden ball of energy and shot it at Shushibaruba. There was another explosion and a secondary smoke cloud.

Vivi and Marianne aimed their guns at the smoke cloud. Vivi aimed her Gero Gero gun and fired a frog shaped bullet at Shushibaruba. At the same time Marianne aimed her Yellow Gun and fired a dice shaped bullet at Shushibaruba. The bullets went through the smoke cloud and impacted Shushibaruba. They both exploded.

Nojiko started to summon dense storm clouds. “Cloud Surge,” Nojiko said. Storm clouds formed around the black smoke clouds. “Lightning Barrage,” Nojiko added as the storm cloud darkened. Lighting bolts started hitting the area. Shushibaruba got hit with lightning bolts.

“Did we get it?” Zala asked.
As the clouds and smoke cleared, they saw Shushibaruba. There was exposed wiring on its chest. There was a panel exposed. Fluids were leaking from its chest.

“It looks damaged,” Rubis noted.

“It better be,” Mikita remarked.

Shushibaruba looked angry. ”Superior,” it muttered. It opened its mouth and fired a fireball at Nojiko.

“Rain Burst,” Nojiko said as she used the clouds to start raining. The fireball got extinguished. Shushibaruba looked angry. Nojiko sighed in relief. The tube on Shushibaruba caught on fire.

“Captain, it seems unstable,” Emeraude commented.

“Then let's end this,” Ben declared. The girls nodded.

“Liquid Ignition,” Honey said as swirled red liquid in her hands. She intensifies the heat into the red liquid.She formed a ball with red liquid and threw it at Shushibaruba. As the ball impacted it,the liquid ignited and caught on fire. Shushibaruba threw ice at it.

Mikita ran up towards Shushibaruba. “Meteor Fist,” Mikita said as she increased the weight dramatically in one hand. She threw a powerful punch towards its chest. The increased weight generated a shockwave that radiated out. The tube on its back was knocked back.

Zala then ran up. She jumped in the air. “Stinger Hedgehog,” Zala said as she tucked her body into a ball. Zala sprouted spikes in all directions, giving her the appearance of a sea urchin. She went down and hit Shushibaruba. She grinded her spikes on its chest. The panels and wires were getting damaged. Zala rolled away. She looked at the mess with the fluid leaking. There were sparks.

Vivi aimed her Gero Gero Gun. She turned the wheel. She held the gun firmly and fired a large frog shaped bullet at Shushibaruba. The large frog shaped bullet created a large explosion when it impacted its shoulder. Its left arm hinge got loose.

Marianne aimed her Yellow Gun. She turned the wheel. She held the gun firmly and fired a 12 sided dice at Shushibaruba left arm. The 12 sided dice hit the arm and created a large explosion. The left arm flew off.

Robin crossed her arms. “Once Fleur,” Robin said as she sprouted 11 arms on Shushibaruba right arm. “Clutch,” Robin added as she crossed her arms. She forced Shushibaruba to move his arm in an awkward angle causing the silver hinge to spark.

“Archange Tricolore,” Saphir, Emeraude and Rubis said together as they ran towards Shushibaruba. All three fish-women summoned spiralling columns of water with different colours. They all struck the right arms destroying it.The arms came flying off.

“Both arms are destroyed,” Vivi remarked.

“We are close,” Honey added.

“Slipstream Cannon,” Alvida said as she spun her body rapidly. This generated a powerful current of air around her body. Alvida compressed the air and fired it at Shushibaruba. The projectile hit its chest. There was a large dent. The lower mouth spat out liquid.

Ben and Kaya looked at each other and nodded. They both held their hands in the air. They both gathered their energy in their hands.

“Angel Heaven`s Arrow,”: Kaya said as she fired a large white arrow shaped projection at high speed towards Shushibaruba.

At the same time, Ben formed a spear-shaped projection of dark energy. “Demon Abyssal Lance,” Ben said as he hurled it at high speed towards Shushibaruba.

Both attacks hit Shushibaruba at the same time and pierced its chest. There were sparks from its face, stomach and chest. “Superior,” it said and exploded in a ball of flames.

“We did it,” Ben declared. The girls cheered.

4