Chapter 236: The Miss Love Geese (I)
61 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Quest 10: The Ancient Creation

Description: The ancient people of the Nanatsu Islands created a weapon for their protection.

Conditions:

  • Defeat Shushibaruba
  • Make love with Saphir (1/1)
  • Have a threesome with Mikita and Alvida (1/1)

Rewards:

The Miss Love Geese Mark II

Complete.

Transferring Rewards to Storage.
]
Ben woke up to the gentle rays of the morning sun streaming through the window, casting a warm glow on the walls. As he slowly opened his eyes, the world around him came into focus, and he let out a luxurious yawn. He thought about last night and having two beautiful women sleeping with him. He thought life was good. He looked to his left and right and saw Rubis and Emeraude gone. He smiled.

He extended his arms above his head, relishing the satisfying stretch that permeated through his muscles. The satisfying crackles of joints releasing tension. Ben got up. He sees his clothes on the table. There was a red t-shirt, black pants, underwear and shoes.

He grabbed it and walked out of the door. He walked to the Shower Room and entered. He heard there was no noise. Ben saw there was no one in the shower. He put his clothes down and walked towards the shower.

Ben turned on the shower. Water descended upon him, its cool droplets dancing across his body. The liquid percussion awakened his senses as he stood beneath the shower. The water, a refreshing embrace, enveloped him in a gentle torrent, washing away the remnants of drowsiness. He continued to shower and allow the water to soak himself. He stopped the water.

Ben saw a towel on the bench. He grabbed it and dried himself. He wore his clothes and headed upstairs to the dining hall. Ben got to the dining and saw all his girls gathered around.

He saw Zala, BM and HQ serving the girls. Everyone else was sitting down around the table. Robin was drinking a cup of tea. Marianne and Honey were eating a sandwich. Kaya and Vivi were chatting amongst each other. Alvida, Emeraude and Rubis were talking among each other. Mikita, Nojiko and Saphir were also talking. Although, Saphir looks like she was day dreaming more. She had a wide smile on her face.

“Good Morning girls,” Ben greeted. The girls looked up and smiled. They all greeted back.

Ben walked to the table and sat down in between Rubis and Emeraude. Both of them greeted Ben with warm smiles, and in a heartwarming display of affection, they leaned in, resting their heads gently on his shoulder.

“They can't get enough of my love,” Alvida remarked.

“He is special,” Honey said.

“I think it's cute,” Vivi commented.

“You are saying I am cute?” Ben teased.

Vivi smiled and opened her mouth. “You can tell by her reaction,” Zala said.

“I think Ben is cute,” Marianne added.

“Well you are the cutest,” Ben stated. Marianne smiled hearing the compliment.

“Captain is right there,” Robin said.

“So girls, the quest has been completed and I have received the reward of the ship,” Ben said.

“Pervert,” Kaya remarked.

Nojiko's face lit up with a warm smile. “That was quite an undertaking for our Captain,” she remarked.

Alvida, with affection in her voice, chimed in, “My love is committed.”

“Very committed,” Mikita affirmed.

“I want to see the new ship,” Marianne expressed, her hand raised in anticipation.

Vivi, sharing the sentiment, chimed in, “I want to see as well.”

Robin, with a touch of intrigue, added, “I would like to as well.” She sipped her tea.

“We all would,” Mikita said.

“Let's go now,” Zala added.

Ben agreed. “Okay, let's go,” Ben confirmed.

They all got up and walked outside to the deck of the ship. They saw the clear blue sky and open ocean in front of them.

(Sweetie Redeem The Miss Love Geese.)

[Here you go Ben.]

Ben thought he heard a giggle.

Suddenly a bright light appeared in front of them. The girls looked away. Ben looked on and saw a ship.

It had a pink hue, reminiscent of a cotton candy, which enveloped its structure. The figurehead was of a white geese, with heart-shaped eyes, the wings were open. It was about 100 metres in length. The hull was sleek and streamline. At the heart of the vessel, a centralised tower control rose majestically. Positioned just behind the tower control, a singular mast soared into the sky. The mast proudly displayed heart-shaped signs that fluttered in the wind. Toward the ship's front, a formidable rotating gun took centre stage, its three substantial barrels gleaming in polished metal. Towards the back of the ship there was a small cabin which led downstairs.

“Wow,” Marianne exclaimed, her eyes widening in awe.

“This is absolutely amazing,” Mikita added, her voice filled with genuine admiration.

“Like Miss Love Duck,” Honey chimed in.

“It is indeed beautiful,” Nojiko remarked, appreciating the grandeur of the scene before her.

“The geese as a figurehead looks truly majestic,” Kaya observed.

“I never thought I would see the day a ship just appears,” Zala mused, expressing her amazement at the unexpected sight.

“The captain's powers are truly mysterious,” Robin commented. She wondered what else it was capable of.

“It's simply wonderful,” Emeraude declared, and Rubis nodded in agreement.

“You are incredible, my love,” Alivda expressed with heartfelt admiration.

“My sisters will be safe,” Saphir said. She jumped and kissed Ben on the cheek.

“Hey I want to kiss as well,” Marianne said as she got onto her tip toes and kissed Ben on the cheek.

“My love we should all give you kisses,” Alvida stated as she kissed Ben on the cheek. One by one each girl kissed Ben on the cheeks. Kaya pouted but gave a kiss. Vivi blushed and gave a kiss. Nojiko found Kaya`s and Vivi's reaction funny and kissed Ben.Robin just leaned and then walked away. She did not kiss Ben, however she looked happy.

“Let's go and see the Miss Love Geese,” Ben suggested. The girls nodded.

BM, HQ, Kaya and Ben ferried the girls across to the Miss Love Geese. They all landed on the deck of the Miss Love Geese. Ben thought it felt like home and he knew this ship. “This feels perfect,” Emeraude said.

“It feels like the Miss Love Duck but a bit different,” Rubis said.

“I know what you mean,” Nojiko added.

“Lets see the Bridge,” Ben suggested. They all nodded and walked towards the Bridge. They entered the tower and saw stairs going up and down. They walked up the stairs and entered the Bridge. They saw an array of cutting-edge navigation and communication equipment. From radar and sonar to GPS and radios.

“Like the Miss Love Duck,” Kaya stated.

“It is which is good, the same capability,” Ben said. The girls nodded. They walked around and checked the instrument, they noticed some had blank screens.

“Ben, like the Miss Love Duck, some things are not working,” Zala noted.

“Most of the systems down are advanced long distance positioning and coordination,” BM said.

“The radio allows for communication however it is limited, once the satellites are up, we can have effective communication,” HQ added.

“We have the blueprints for it?” Robin asked.

“Yes, but not the labs yet,” Ben replied.

“I wonder where we find it,” Kaya pondered.

“I hope soon,” Saphir said. They all nodded.

They looked around and saw a unique position and seat, not seen on the Miss Love Duck. “I don't remember this being here,” Nojiko said.

“This is for the main gun for the Miss Love Geese,” BM replied.

“Sounds interesting,” Alvida remarked.

“Please try it,” BM suggested.

“Nojiko, why don't you? Since you took control of Lexie,” Alvida added.

Nojiko nodded. She sat down on the chair. There were two joysticks and a button.

“That joystick moves the direction and the other controls the pitch,” BM explained.

Nojiko nodded. She moved the left joystick to the left. The cannon started moving to the left. It pointed towards the ocean. Nojiko moved the right stick upwards. The cannon moved up. “I guess this is the fire button,” Nojiko said as she pressed the button. The three barrel cannon fired one shell. There was a loud noise as the shell left the barrel. The shell travelled through the air and hit the ocean. There was a loud explosion as the waves rocked. There was also a smoke screen.

“Such power,” Marianne said.

“It's like the King Canon Mark II,” Kaya said. The girls looked in amaze. They saw what the Miss Love Duck was capable of, now they had a second ship which had similar power.

“We have more firepower,” Zala said. Robin looked a little worried. Ben saw this and put a hand over her shoulder.

He leaned and whispered to her. “We can talk about it when you are ready,” Ben whispered. Robin nodded. Alvida and Mikita looked at each other.

“Wow I did it,” Nojiko said.

“You sure did,” Vivi said with a thumbs up.

“Let's go and see more of the ship,” Ben said. The girls nodded.

5