Chapter 243: Skypiea Police
72 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“God loves in Upper Yard?” Saphir asked.

“Yes, God Enel resides there, and they say he knows everything,” Conis responded.

“Everything?” Vivi inquired, her curiosity piqued.

Ben, joining the conversation, shared more insights, “He possesses a Devil Fruit, and with his Haki, he can see far and hear everything happening on the islands.”

“He's watching us right now,” Conis added, the thought sending a shiver down the spines of those gathered.

Caution colored Alvida's voice as she remarked, “We should be careful.”

“Luffy might be there,” Ben speculated, introducing the possibility of encountering the notorious pirate.

“I can believe that,” Kaya chimed in.

“We must stop them, we don't want to incur their God Enel wrath,” Conis said.

“Conis, could you take us there?” Ben asked. He paused. “You are a nice person, you would like to help others, please take us there so we can save them,” Ben requested.

Conis looked nervous. “I don't know,” Conis replied.

“Please we need your help,” Alvida requested. She had a sly smile on her face.

Mikita picked this up. She thought Alvida had a plan. “You can guide us, we need your help,” Mikita added.

“I can get you as far, but I have to turn back,” Conis admitted, her voice tinged with nervousness. The weight of the decision she had to make hung in the air.

“We are strong,” Ben asserted confidently, exuding a sense of assurance.

Robin added, “Ben, it's probably not fair to drag them into our mess. We should consider the risks involved.”

“That is true, however, Conis, you seem afraid,” Ben observed.

“He is too powerful, he can destroy an island at will,” Conis said back.

“You are brave and strong, Conis,” Ben said.
Conis looked at Ben. He had a unique confidence. It was something she had not seen. However, God will not spare them. She could not.

At that moment, a tall, well-built man with wings crawled towards them. He had a small scar under his left eye. He wore a white beret uniform, consisting of the namesake beret, a short-sleeved shirt, cloud-patterned flared-hip jodhpurs, and black boots. Behind him was a group of men wearing similar clothes.

“Hesso,” the man said. He put his two finger on top of his head.

“I am McKinley, and you are under arrest for illegal entry,” McKinley declared, his voice authoritative and firm, echoing through the tense atmosphere.

“Illegal entry,” Conis gasped, her eyes widening in disbelief at the sudden turn of events.

“That can't be right!” Pagaya interjected, his panic palpable. Desperation laced his words as he quickly added, “They are good people, Officer McKinley.”

“We have the images from the Vision Dial,” McKinley stated matter-of-factly, presenting the evidence that painted a damning picture.

“No,”Conis protested, a mix of fear and disbelief etched on her face.

Zala, “Looks like our pictures.” She giggled.

“They do move quickly, my love,” Alvida said. She had left Seraphina on the Miss Love Duck.

“Admit your crime,” McKinley ordered.

“We did not know,” Ben played it off like he was innocent.

“It was a mistake,” Marianne said with puppy eyes.

“They said we can go without it,” Honey played along.

“Can we talk this out?” Vivi requested.

“We can write off your crimes, if you accept it,” McKinley said. He paused and added, “If you pay ten times that amount, we will write off the amount.”

“That sounds expensive,” Nojiko said.

“But it could be a way?” Vivi asked.

“It is about 7 million berries,” Ben remarked. He chuckled.

“Pay up then,” McKinley ordered.

“And if we don't?” Ben asked.

“Then as the order of the God`s Priest you better be careful,” McKinley warned.

“Ben, can I go back to my chair?” Mikita asked, her tone carrying a hint of impatience as she glanced toward her seat.

“We could finish our cloud angel,” Nojiko suggested.

Zala, couldn't help but make a playful comment, "It looks like Ben," drawing attention to the cloud's unintentional resemblance.

"It was Kaya's idea," Nojiko chimed in, deflecting any blame with a mischievous grin.

Kaya, caught off guard, quickly tried to defend herself, "Don't put this on me,"

Ben smiled. “Girls, we can later but we need to deal with them, remember he is listening,” Ben said. They all nodded.

“Pay up if you don't want to make this worse,” McKinley said.

“I rather spend that on clothes,” Mikita said.

“Are you refusing to pay?” McKinley said. “There will be grave consequences,” he added.

“Please they are good people,” Conis pleaded.

“If they do not pay, we will arrest them,” McKinley stated.

Conis gasped. Ben smiled. “You think this is funny, for resisting us you are under arrest and will be punished,” McKinley added.

“We will decline that,” Ben replied.

“Get them,” McKinley ordered. He got a bow and arrow out. He pulled the string back. He fired the arrow. “Milky arrow,” McKinley said.

“Stinger Lance,” Zala said as she turned her hand into one single spike-like lance. She ran up and knocked the arrow of course. There was a cloud of smoke behind the arrow.

“What is this?” McKinley said in confusion. He thought her hand turned into a spike.

Zala thought about what this cloud was.

The other man charged towards the girls. Mikita ran up towards them. She kicked the first pirate in the gut. His eyes gouged out and he spat his spit out. The man was in pain as he went down. Mikita then followed up with a kick to another man's face. The man lost his tooth as he went down in pain.

A third man was about to strike Mikita when Zala came in and bashed the man in the head with her spike arm. “Save some for me,” Zala said. Mikita smiled.

“You have to be quick,” Mikita added. Saphir ran up. She punched a man in the chest and he went flying back.

“A fishwoman has more strength,”Saphir commented as she grabbed two men and lifted them in the air. She smacked them together and let them go. Mikita and Zala then ran towards the men. They kicked one together. He went flying back. Zala punched another one in the jaw. He went into the air and landed with a big thud on the ground. Mikita also punched another man in the face who stumbled backwards and went down.

Saphir jumped in the air and kicked two men. She landed on their chest with her feet and went down. Saphir took a small bag out of her pocket. She opened the bag and poured some water in her hand. “Shoryo no Mizu,” Saphir said as she threw the handful of water at the men. The water was like bullets. They hit the men in various places. It was incabile painful and they went down.

“You,” McKinley shouted. He thought they were quick. Zala and Mikta dashed in front of him and punched together. Both their fist hit his face. He went flying back and landed on the ground. His teeth broke. His lip was busted. He had blood coming from his mouth.

“They beat them,” Conis said. Pagaya nodded. He was in shock.

“You are 2nd Degree Criminals,” McKinley declared, his words carrying a weight of authority. His stern expression hinted at the severity of the situation. “We were the gentlest out of the force. The priest will not spare you,” McKinley continued, emphasizing the ominous consequences.

Conis, her worry palpable, gasped audibly, her eyes reflecting a mix of fear and dread. The threat of the priest's judgment loomed large for her.

Ben smiled.

6