Chapter 260: Double Job (R-18)
199 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben was in a bed lying on this back,leaning forward slightly. His legs were slightly bent at the knees and wide apart. He looked to see a tall light brown skin woman who had spread her legs on both sides of his buttocks. She used her arms to hug his neck and upper part of the back. Ben felt her large breast on his chest. “You are beautiful Baccarat,” Ben remarked. She smiled and moved her body backwards. Ben held Baccarat with his hands behind her back.

Baccarat was grinding on his large erect rod. She could feel its thickness. It was rubbing her pussy. “Ben, so big,” Baccarat remarked. Her nipples were erect right in front of his face. Her pussy was wet.

Ben moved forward and saw her large erect nipples. He opened his mouth and sucked her left breast. Baccarat moaned loudly. His mouth felt amazing on her tits. She held him tighter. “Suck them, they are yours,” Baccarat remarked. Ben sucked harder on her breast. His suction power increased. Baccarat moaned and looked at the ceiling. Her green eyes filled with pleasure.

“I must have stolen so much luck, to be this lucky,” Baccarat moaned. She smiled rubbing on his hard penis.

Ben let go, “I am the lucky one,” he remarked.

Ben opened his eyes. He thought that was an amazing dream. He could feel something wet down there. He looked down to see a blonde and red-haired woman kissing his penis. They both had the same face. HQ and Honey were working together planting kisses on his large erect penis.

Honey kissed the tip of the penis with her hot lips. She gave pecks around the head of the penis. She kissed the left of the head then kissed the right of the head. She kissed the centre of the head. At the same time, HQ took her tongue out and licked his shaft. She moved her long tongue up and down his shaft. She got close and started to give pecks on his penis.

Ben moaned. “Good Morning,” he said as he was being worshipped.

HQ and Honey stopped. “Good Morning Master,” HQ replied. She kissed his penis.

“Good morning,” Honey added. She also kissed his penis.

“This is a pleasant surprise,” Ben commented. He looked down to see effectively twins kissing his penis. HQ shared Honey`s face. They looked identical besides HQ having red hair, and small horns.

“We thought of waking you up together,” Honey commented. She licked his penis with her tongue.

Ben shivered with pleasure. “Does this displease you Master?” HQ asked. She also licked his penis once.

“No, absolutely not, this is perfect,” Ben replied.

HQ and Honey smiled. HQ opened her mouth, sliding her lips over to the right side of Ben`s tip. Honey opened her mouth and slid her lips on the left side of his tip. Ben thought, this was heaven again. He got a double blow job, by Alvida and Honey then Alvida and Mikita. Now he was getting it by Honey and HQ. He thought maybe Nojiko and BM was a nice one but he missed that one for a bit. He smiled.

“Amazing,” Ben remarked.

They started to plant little kisses up and down the top half of his cock. They both made sure to work together to ensure all part of his penis head was covered by their kisses. Ben moaned as he felt their mouths on his large penis.

“This is good,” Ben commented.

They stopped kissing. They looked at each other and smiled. HQ and Honey got to either side of his penis. Ben`s penis was directly in the middle of them. They opened their mouths.
HQ got to the right side of the shaft and pressed her lips gently. Honey did the same, she got to the left side of the shaft and opened her mouth. Both their mouths were on his shaft. They gently sucked on his penis. Ben moaned.

Honey felt her pussy get wetter. She was close to his penis again. The smell was intoxicating.

They both went down on the shaft from their side. HQ and Honey both went down to his balls along his shaft. They pressed their tongue on his penis as they went down.

“This is amazing,” Ben said. His brain was happy.

HQ and Honey both went faster up and down his shaft. They increased their pace. Ben smiled at the sight of two beautiful women worshipping his penis. They looked beautiful, their eyes were locked onto his penis.

Honey let go. “I want to suck the head,” Honey said. HQ let go.

“Master will love that,” HQ responded as she kissed the shaft. She pressed her lips. Honey opened her mouth and pressed her lips on his penis again. She started to suck the tip.She swirled her tongue around the tip. At the same time, HQ went up and down the shaft with her tongue.

Honey sucked harder on his penis. Her lips were pressed around the head of the penis. She used her tongue to lick the penis a few times. HQ pressed her lips on his shaft and went up and down on it. She increased her pace as she moved up and down on his penis.

Honey put more force on the head. She swallowed his penis as she went down. At the same time, HQ moved her hand and fondled his balls. HQ also kept licking his shaft. They both continued to lick and suck his penis for another 10 minutes.

“I am close,” Ben announced. Honey moved slightly. HQ moved her head towards the head of the penis and took the left side. Honey had the right. They both started to suck and lick the side of the penis rapidly, HQ and Honey both sucked very hard.

“I am cumming,” Ben shouted. HQ and Honey opened their mouths. HQ grabbed his penis. She aimed it at Honey`s mouth. Ben shot his load into her mouth. She caught the sperm. Honey felt happy. HQ moved the penis and aimed it in her mouth. HQ caught his load in her mouth. He painted their mouths with his load. HQ and Honey caught it all. They closed their mouths and looked at each other. They looked at Ben and swallowed his load.

Ben looked down to his girls, swallowing his load. He smiled. “Thank you both,” Ben remarked.

“It was a yummy breakfast,” Honey commented. She had a wide smile on her face.

“Thank you Master,” HQ said. She got up. “Your clothes are here,” HQ added. She walked to the window. “Master, the rest are up and they are looking around the Going Merry,” HQ further added.

Ben got up. “Ben, I am going to rest here for a bit,” Honey said. She had a wide smile on her face.

Ben walked to her and kissed her forehead. “Get some rest, I will give you a special reward,” Ben said. Honey nodded and got into bed. Ben took the sheet and covered her.

“Master, I will head to the Bridge,” HQ said as she left the Captain's Room.

Ben nodded as he took his clothes and headed to the shower room. He walked and saw there was no one here. Ben took a shower. He stopped the water and dressed. Ben headed to the deck.

As soon as he arrived at the deck, he saw Luffy and the crew at the Going Merry. The Going Merry was repaired but stuck at the altar. He saw Kaya, Mikita, Vivi, Conis, Saphir and Raki on the altar stairs.

Ben saw Lexie on the lake. There was a rope attached to it and he could see Alvida on top of the tank.

He transformed into his hybrid form and flew over. He approached Alvida. “Good morning Alvida,” Ben said.

Alvida looked back and smiled. “Good Morning my love, you look glowing,” Alvida teased.

“You always look pretty,” Ben replied back. He looked at the rope attached to the Going Merry. He added, “So are you planning to use Lexie to pull the Going Merry out?”

“Yes my love, they needed help so I thought this was the best way,” Alvida replied.

“Looks good to me,” Ben replied. He thought Lexie and she was capable.

“So who is driving Lexie?” Ben asked.

“Nojiko,” Alvida replied.

“Okay, let's pull her then,” Ben stated. “I will go inform the others,” Ben said.

Alvida nodded. Ben flew over to the altar. He saw Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Usopp and Chopper on the Going Merry itself.

“Ben you are back, you missed the last night late party,” Luffy said.

“I am sure it was good,” Ben replied. Ben was occupied with other things. “So Luffy, I heard the plan to help Merry out,” Ben added.

“Yes, go Lexie,” Luffy shouted.

Zoro looked at the tank. “Looks strong,” Zoro remarked.

“She is,” Nami said.

“Okay, I am going to get my crew on the Miss Love Duck. and then pull Merry,” Ben said.

“Okay,” Luffy replied. Ben flew over to the girls.

“Girls, we will be moving the Going Merry now,” Ben stated.

They all nodded. Ben with the help of Vivi got the girls back on the Miss Love Duck. Raki was not too happy being carried back by Ben. Once they were all in position, Ben gave the order.

“Okay Alvida do it,” Ben shouted.

“Yes my love,” Alvida replied. Nojiko's hands gripped the controls of the tank firmly as she fired it up, the rumble of its engine echoed. With a determined look in her eyes, she pushed the throttle forward, causing the tank to lurch forward with a surge of power. The rope attached to the Going Merry stretched taut, and for a brief moment, Lexie stumbled backward. Undeterred, Nojiko increased the throttle and manoeuvred the tank with precision. With a triumphant roar, she pulled the Going Merry free from the clutches of the altar, the ship sliding smoothly across the ground as it landed on the lake.

“Yeah,” Luffy shouted. Everyone cheered. Ben smiled.

1