Chapter 7: First Human Encounter & First Crew Mate
3.3k 6 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben had been training on the island for a month. He felt like he had gotten stronger. He was fully able to transform into the incubus form and fire the hand beam. Ben had decided to call this move the “Demon Beam.” However during his training he noted that zoans have three transformations. First being the human form, second the beast/animal form and third being the hybrid form. Ben knew that he was using the hybrid form and not the full beast form. He couldn't figure out how to transform into the full beast form. It was like something was blocking him from doing it. Speaking of blocking, the system had not said a word since the past month. Ben knew the world was dangerous and needed all the help he could get. 

Ben figured it was time to set out. He learnt all he could by himself on this island.  The snake was the strongest he fought and even then the Demon Beam at its weakest killed it. He had further trained the beam and now it was much stronger.  At the back of his head, he knew that he needed to learn Haki, however, he did not know where to start. 

Ben got on his raft and started sailing in the ocean. The ocean was calm and blue, and the sun was shining brightly. Ben felt the wind in his hair and the salt spray on his face.

After a while, Ben saw a ship in the distance. As he got closer, he saw that it was a beautiful woman named Alvida. She already had her Devil Fruit, which was the Sube Sube no Mi. This makes the user's body slippery, which in turn makes most attacks and all objects slide off his or her body, protecting the user from harm in most situations, making the user a Slippery Human.  

Ben also saw that Alvida was fighting a young man named Monkey D. Luffy. Luffy was attacking Alvida with his Devil Fruit, the Gomu Gomu no Mi, which gave him the ability to stretch his body like rubber. However, Alvida's Devil Fruit made her skin slippery and as a result Luffy's attacks were just sliding off of her.

Ben thought this was strange, given that Luffy and Alvida were fighting in the ocean, which means a few things. Ben had finally found where he was and when he arrived. It seems like he arrived about a month before the actual story started. However this is meant to be Luffy and Alvida first encounter. She was meant to be fat and not this sexy slim woman at this stage of the story.   

“Gommu no pistol!” Ben heard as he sailed closer. Ben then jumped onto Alvida's ship and saw Alvida and Luffy. 

Alvida was immediately attracted to Ben, as she thought he was very handsome. She can feel herself getting wet at the sight of this man. Is this my first love? 

Luffy noticed Alvida distracted by the arrival of Ben. He shouts, “Hey, you are fighting me!”

 Ben approached Luffy and said, “Hi Luffy, my name is Ben and I am a fellow captain of the sea and I would like to fight Alvida.”

Luffy immediately declined and said, “No, no, this is my fight.”

Ben knew Luffy was stubborn however he also knew his weakness. 

Ben replied saying, “How about at the next town, I will help you get a strong swordsman to join your crew and give you some meat as well.”

Luffy had stars in his eyes and shouted, “Meat!” 

Luffy then followed by saying, “Join my crew.”

Ben knew Luffy was going to say this and replied, “I won't join your crew as I wanted to sail the sea myself and see it. I will sometimes tag along with you. Let's say we make a pirate alliance.”

Luffy got very happy, thinking the pirate alliance was friends and meat and shouted, “Yes!”  

Ben smiled and knew having the protagonist near you is trouble but the power of plot armour is always handy. 

Alvida was shocked to see what was unfolding. A pirate alliance with two individuals who don't even have a crew themself. Alvida thought there were both idiots but one of them was a very handsome idiot. 

“I have not forgotten about you my beautiful goddess,” Ben says in the direction of Alvida. Alvida panties were now getting wetter and wetter. She thought this was bad. I have never been so attracted to a man before, she only knew his name. 

"My name is Ben and I'm a pirate," Ben says. 

"I'm Alvida," she said. "It's nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," Ben said. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Oh?" Alvida said. "What have you heard?"

"I've heard that you're a very powerful pirate," Ben said. "And I've also heard that you're very beautiful."

Alvida blushed. "Thank you," she said.

"I am challenging you to a fight," Ben said.

"A fight?" Alvida said. "Why?" Alvidia was very horny at this stage. She didn't want to fight her dream man.

"Because I want you to join my crew!" Ben said.

Alvida agreed immediately. "I'd be honoured to join your crew my love," she said. 

Ben thought this was easy, wait did she say love. 

[Mission Complete] 

74