Chapter 15: Alvida vs Boo Jack
1.6k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Ben had taken care of the fodder and only left two ships intact from their original 12, Alvida had started to engage with the white spike ball. He was coming towards Alvida as a cannonball.

Alvida used her slip power to make the ground slippery. The white cannon ball started to veer of course away from Alvida slightly. As he was approaching Alvida, saw the ship was getting damaged from the spikes. She did not like this. Alvida swung her iron mace and hit the white spike ball. He went flying towards the edge of the Miss Love Duck breaking the guard rail. This made Alvida more angry. She used her devil fruit to get closer and tried to swing again with her iron mace to knock off him.

At that moment, the white spike ball got up and jumped into the air and started spinning. Alvida had made the mistake seeing the ship being damaged and got too close. The spikeball hit Avlida square on knocking her back. Her clothes were slightly damaged and some blood could be seen leaking from her body. Her iron mace was knocked from her hand. The spikeball continued to roll damaging more of the ship floor. He stopped rolling and said, “Brother is not going to like me damaging his property.”

“Why you?” Alvida replied back.

“I forgot to introduce myself, I am Boo Jack and I will be taking you to be my brother's wife and there is nothing you can do to stop us. Surrender now,” he said in a cocky manner.

Boo Jack started rolling towards her. Alvida used her slide power to dodge the way. The ship was getting more damaged. She used her devil fruit to create a slippery surface however when Boo Jack felt like he was losing grip, he stopped and turned back from his cannonball. At this moment, Alvida saw his body and drew out her flintlock pistol and shot him. The bullet hit his stomach. He screamed in pain.

He charged again at Alvida in his cannonball form. Alvida tried to slide away but she got clipped by his spike. Her arm took the spike and it was bleeding now. Luckily she didn't feel like the arm was broken but this was her hand she used for her pistol. This combined with her previous injury was making her weaker. She was panting hard.

Boo Jack started rolling again. He didn't care if she died. He was angry that he got shot and he wanted to kill her. He charged at her again at full speed. Alvida grabbed her iron mace from the floor. She used her devil fruit to slip towards him. They were getting closer and closer. At the last minute she jumped over the rolling spike ball, doing a somersault. She hit the back of the rolling ball. The hit increased his speed as well as the slippery floor he had no chance to stop and went flying toward the second last ship. He slammed it at full speed, creating a hole. The part of the ship he hit, stored the ammunition for the cannon. The ship was partly damaged already and with his last slam, the ammunition cooked off. The ship exploded with Boo Jack inside it.

Alvida has collapsed on the deck of the Miss Love Duck. Borodo who had just woken up saw the last few minutes of the fight and he was surprised at her strength. Akisu with sparkling eyes had new admiration for his new onee-chan.

Ben, who had jumped from the ship and went towards Honey Queen, caught a glimpse of Boo Jack flying towards the ship and it blowing up. He thought he was lucky, he was not on that ship.

“Nice job Alvida,” he said with a smile. Ben could not see the Miss Love Duck from his angle and was not aware of Alvida's condition.

Ben landed on Honey Queen`s ship. She had a towel wrapped around her body. The top side of her breast was visible. Her slender long white creamy legs were a sight to be held. She was holding some device near her ear.

Honey Queen said, “Could you give a lady some privacy?”

“You`ll be joining my crew, so we will be seeing more of each other like this or even more, ” Ben replied.

“Is that so?” said a voice from the device.

53