Chapter 18: Progress (R-18)
2.8k 3 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was nearing night time. For the most part, Ben stayed near Alvida. Honey Queen sat on the sofa in the room and fell asleep. Akisu and Borodo had brought their ship closer and had started fixing the deck of the ship and the guard rails. They had used the wood from the destroyed ships to mend the holes. While it was not a perfect job, it will do until they find an expert.

Akisu was worried about his onee-chan, Ben thought it was cute. Borodo and Akisu went back to their ships once the repairs had been completed.

Alvida started to wake up. He sat up and hugged tightly. Alvida was surprised but hugged back. She then remembered she had failed her Captain first order to protect the ship. She started to tear up and was about to speak when Ben kissed her. His tongue penetrated her mouth and she started moaning. They stopped kissing and their lips drew apart.

“My love, I'm sorry. I failed to protect the ship,” she said with watery eyes.

“I'm sorry for not being with you. It looked like a very tough fight. I can't stand the thought of something happening to you,” Ben replied as he hugged her tighter.

“I'm fine, just a few injuries but you have missed some area which only you can heal,” she said with a sly smile.

Ben though, well at least she is okay, I will reward her later.

“We need to get stronger. I might not always be around but I want to make sure the crew can protect each other. From tomorrow we are starting to train together,” Ben said.

“Anything so, I can spend more time with you my love,” Alvida replied.

Honey Queen had woken up to see the sight of the kiss. She felt jealous of their special relationship.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, meet our new crew member,” Ben said pointing to Honey Queen.

Alvida looked at Honey Queen. She was beautiful and had a red blush on her face. “Good job, my love. Your harem has doubled,” Alvida said with a smile.

“Harem?” Honey Queen asked.

“I didn't explain that to her.” Ben said.

“You have not? Well out of the room now, we are going to have a girl talk now,” Alvida said and got up from her bed and pushed Ben out the room.

Avlida greeted Honey Queen and explained the entire situation to her, including the harem, system and rewards. She also explained how Ben was her first love and was willing to share him with his harem. She explained the harem rules as well.

Honey Queen was taken back with all the information. She thought about the system, something she had not heard of at all. While a harem was not out of this world, especially rich and noble families, often do have harems. She didn't think she would join one.

“Okay, I will join the harem.” Honey Queen said. Honey Queen couldn't deny her feelings. It was as Alvida described, love at first sight. Also Ben was handsome and his hybrid form looked dashing.

Alvida hugged Honey Queen and said, “Welcome!!”

Ben, who was on deck of the ship, inspecting the patchy repairs, thoughted he needed a proper shipwright.

[ Quest 2: Gain your second lover.
Description: A crew needs more than 2 people, gain your second lover.
Conditions:
Have sex with your first lover (1/5)
Gain your second lover (1/1)
Rewards: Hito Hito no Mi Model :Tenma no Inkubus

(That was interesting. I thought I would have to work to get Honey Queen`s love. Alvida is the best wingman a guy can ask for.)

[.....]

Ben walked back to the room with a smile. He knocked on the door.

“Come in,” said Alvida.

Ben opened the door to an incredible sight. Honey Queen was fully naked with her leg wide open. Her hairless pussy and slit looked very small but inviting. Alvida was in her bra and panties looking over Honey Queen. Ben was getting hard.

“My love, take your clothes and deflower this pretty flower.,” Alvida said in a seductive manner.

Ben immediately stripped his clothes. His hard erection was there for all to see.

“It's big,” Honey Queen said in awe. Avlida giggled.

Ben walked towards the two girls and kissed Alvida. He then kissed Honey Queen. She started moaning in his mouth. Honey Queen grabbed Ben’s erection and slowly stroked it.

“Someone is eager,” Avlida said with a smile.

“Please put it in me, my logia power should make my vagina slippery for you,” Honey Queen said.

Ben thought Alvida`s Sube Sube no Mi, and Honey Queen`s Toro Toro no Mi are perfect sex fruits for the first timers.

Ben positioned his penis in front of her vagina. He started to rub against her pussy. Honey Queen started moaning and said, “Please put it in me.” She was very horny. Ben then slowly pushed into her vagina. It felt very wet and penis slid in. Her devil fruit started activated as Honey Queen started to pant harder. Her body was turning into the purple liquid and back again. The liquid was making Ben`s dick very hard. He kept thrusting again. He leaned towards Honey Queen and kissed her. She orgamsed and a gold liquid shot from her hands onto Ben. The liquid smelled strange. Ben felt his energy come back to him and thrusted faster and faster. He was close to cumming.

“Cum in me please,” Honey Queen said quietly.

Ben erupted inside her. At the same time, the same gold liquid appeared leaking from her vagina this time. Ben`s energy felt restored and got hard again. He started pounding her. Honey Queen moaned again and again. This lasted for another hour until Ben came inside her again for the second time. He collapsed to the side of Honey Queen and they both slept together.

Alvida had slowly walked away as soon as Ben finished kissing her and started to focus on Honey Queen. She wanted to give them some space for their first time together. Alvida grabbed her clothes and dressed again. She walked onto the deck of the ship. She saw all the planks of wood trying to cover the holes. She didn't like the ship being damaged and this messy. Alvida thought she needed to get stronger. She started to train to develop a new technique with her devil fruit power.

58