Chapter 21: Pin Joker
1.3k 0 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben, Alvida and Honey Queen approached the base of the island. It goes a long way up to the main island.

Ben knew about the traps on this path, partly from watching the show and partly because Honey Queen told them.

Luckily, Honey Queen knew of the lift which took them directly to Trump Castle where Bear King will be.

As they neared the lift, there were a bunch of guards there. Alvida and Ben made quick work of them and then proceeded into the lift. When Ben saw the lift panel, he noticed an odd button. All the buttons were black and had numbers but this one was white and had the letter “D” marked on it.

“Where does this D button go?” Ben asked Honey Queen.

“I don't know, it's been here since the start, everytime we press it, nothing happens.” Honey Queen replied.

“This may have something to do with the new quest I got. I forget to tell you girls about it but we need to beat Bear King,” Ben explained.

“You owe us an explanation and some rewards for not telling us, my love,” Alvida said with a smile.

“I will but sorry, it's been so busy,” said Ben. Alvida kissed Ben.

“Let's focus on beating Bear King, my love. She kissed Ben again. Honey Queen, feeling left out, also kissed Ben.

“Okay , let's stop or we will have a orgy here,” Ben joked.

Honey Queen clicked the top floor button and the lift started moving up.

In a few minutes, the lift reached the top floor. The gate opened. The room was big and had a huge window looking out at the sea. Ben noticed some blood on the floor. He could see Bear King sitting on his throne. Ben immediately went to his hybrid form and charged Bear King. He kicked Bear King who went flying through the wall. Ben followed him.

While Ben charged, Avlida and Honey Queen walked through the lift. They saw the shock faces of the soldiers. Honey Queen used Liquid Air blast to throw all the pirates back. A few charged towards them but Alvida using her iron mace quickly dropped them with a few swings.

“Honey Queen you traitor,” says a man.

“Pin Joker,” Honey Queen says.

Pin Joker, a man with long black hair tied up in a ponytail and a stitched scar across his face. He has a red marking on the right side of his face. He wears a vest over purple clothes with a diamond design and a yellow furred collar.

“For betraying us, I will give you the most painful death, ” Pin Joker said.

He charged at Honey Queen with his rapier. She began transforming into her logia however she felt the sword release something.

She screamed.

“The poison on my rapier is causing some nasty reaction with your liquid,” he laughed. He was about to hit Honey Queen again, however just then Alvida came and swung at Pin Joker with her iron mace. He dodged.

Honey Queen slowly transforms back into her human form. She is able to refill the space in her clothes. Alvida saw a pink bruise on Honey's skin and used her devil fruit to slip the poison away. Honey Queen noticed the poison was gone but she felt tired. Then she thought back to last night with Ben. She shouted “Re-energy blast!” A gold liquid sprayed where she got hit. She felt her energy was back again. She felt like she didn't get hit at all.

“Interesting,” Alvida said with a smile.

“Yes, me and Ben discovered it last night” replied Honey Queen.

“I thought you were…” Alvida was about to say before Honey Queen shouted, “Let's focus on the battle!”

“Okay,” Alvida replied.

Pin Joker stared in amazement. Honey Queen only uses that purple liquid. He wondered what the gold liquid was. He didn't care enough.

“I poisoned you once,I can poison you again,” Pin Joker said.

Pin Joker charged Honey Queen again. Alvida blocked the rapier with her iron mace.

“You need to get through me,” Alvida says.

“Fine,” Pin Joker replied.

The two start clashing, their weapons. Honey Queen gets to Pin Joker's side and blasts him with her purple air liquid attack. Pin Joker is thrown back, Alvida follows up with a broad side hit of mace into Pin Joker. He goes flying. Pin Joker gets up. His clothes are partially destroyed.

“Why you?” Pin Joker says in anger.

He then charges again. Alvida thinks it's time to finish him off. She uses her slip power on her shoes and starts spinning in a circle. She holds the iron mace in front of her. She spins quicker and quicker. She moves towards Pin Joker who is charging towards her.

“Slip Spin,” Alvida says. She hits Pin Joker with this attack and he goes flying. This time he does not get back up.

“Wow, Alvida, that was amazing,” Honey Queen says.

“This was one of the moves I learnt yesterday. It's a shame I couldn't use my other technique,” Alvida replied.

48