Chapter 25: Clockwork Island Rewards (3) (R-18)
1.7k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and his three girls including the android were in a tent together. Alvida and Honey Queen were trying to sleep in Ben`s arms. It was quite noisy considering the Sumi and her squad were busy installing the King Cannon on the ship. HQ was standing in the corner.

“I can't sleep, my love,” Alvida says. 

“Me too,” Ben replied.  Honey Queen nodded.

“My love, how is the progress on your second quest?” Alvida asked. 

“It's 2/5 for having sex with the first lover, right now,” Ben replied. 

“So the blowjob counted, as well,” Honey Queen says.

“Were you spying on us, you naughty girl?” Alvida teased Honey Queen.

 “You woke me up,” Honey Queen replied.

Ben and Alvida chuckled. 

“Let's get some more progress on that my love,” Alvida said in a seductive manner. 

Alvida`s hand went into Ben`s underwear. Ben could feel her soft hand on his dick. She used her devil fruit to create a sensational feeling. Ben got hard. Alvida, got on top of Ben. She pulled his underwear down and freed his penis.

“What a big naughty man we have here, my love,” Alvida said. She was only wearing her bra and panties right now. She positioned his dick in front of her stomach.  “It's going all the up to here my love.” Ben’s dick reached 9 inches right now. While holding his dick, Alvida pushed her panties aside, revealing her wet pussy. “Time to come home, my love,” Avlida said. She slowly inserted the massive rod inside her.   

Alvida then moved up and down in the cowgirl position. She moved up and down. “So good,” Alvida moaned. Ben then moved his hips as well. They increased their pace slowly. Alvida then came. She was panting hard. Ben was not finished. His hips moved faster. He kept thrusted for another 30 mins. Ben was getting close.

“I'm going to cum,” he said.

“Inside me my love,” Alvida replied. 

Ben then came inside her. He exploded. Alvida dropped down to his chest. Her pussy leaking from all his sperm. She fell asleep. His dick slowly exited her pussy.

HQ came over from the corner and started slurping on his dick covered in Alvida`s and Ben`s juices. She cleaned his dick and looked at Honey Queen who had her hand down her panties. 

“Your turn,” HQ said. 

Honey Queen got up and pulled her panties down. Ben gently pushed Alvida to his side. Honey Queen then also rode Ben cowgirl style. She didn't wear her bra so her breasts were moving up and down. She looked so sexy. Honey Queen had first orgasm and slowed her pace. Like with Alvida, Ben picked up and started moving his hip. Ben continued for another 20 mins. 

“Please cum in me Ben,” Honey Queen said.

Ben rode her for another 10 mins. She was panting louder and louder. She kept begging for Ben to cum inside her. 

“Im cumming,” Ben said as he came inside Honey Queen. She fell on top of Ben like Alvida. Ben kissed her forehead. Honey Queen smiled and slid to the other side and fell asleep.

HQ came again to lick his dick clean again. Her mouth felt like a vacuum. In a matter of minutes, he came into her mouth. She swallowed everything. Ben fell asleep. 

Ben had a nice dream with sexy women such as Smoothie, Belo Betty, Domino. They were all around him naked sucking his dick, in turns. Ben the cum in Smoothie mouth. As he was waking up, he saw Alvida licking his dick. He came in real life. 

“Morning, thank you for the meal, my love,” Alvida said. 

“Morning to you as well, Alvida,” Ben replied. 

[Progress Quest 2 Condition 1 : Have sex with your first lover (4/5)]

He kissed Honey Queen`s forehead who had now awakened. “Morning, Honey.” Ben said.

“Morning Ben, please call me Honey, I like it,” Honey replied.

“Sure, Honey,” Ben said. He kissed her forehead again. 

Ben got up, he saw HQ in the corner  of the tent.

“So about yesterday, you swallowing my sperm?” Ben asked.   

“My job is to protect your harem and help you become Pirate King,” HQ replied. 

“So will you do anything for me?” Ben tested.

“Anything,” she replied.

Ben then got dressed. He walked outside, leaving the girls behind in the tent. He walked toward his ship, the Miss Love Duck. 

He could see Sumi working by herself twisting a screw on a cannon at the bow . “Good morning work husband, there was some very loud and strange noise coming from your tent last night. My girls were all blushing and struggling to keep focus.” Sumi said. 

“Where are the girls?” Ben asked, feeling a little embarrassed. 

“I told them to get some sleep, they worked through the night and only left about 30 minutes ago, they will probably miss your departure but you will be coming back and they will be talking to you.” Sumi replied. 

“So this is the King Cannon II, an upgraded version of what Bear King fired. I modified  the cannon to be a bit smaller but have the same firepower. It will be on the top of the bow and with this lever it will go down into the ship so you can have space to stand. Also it can go higher but pressing the lever the other way so you can have a 360 degree coverage.” Sumi explained. 

“Wow this is amazing,” Ben replied. 

“Also I added some more surprises and modifications on this ship,” Sumi giggled. 

Soon HQ, Honey and Alvida joined the ship, all dressed. 

“Morning all,” Sumi said. They greeted Sumi back. 

“Work husband, I want to show you one room before you leave,” Sumi said.

“Lead the way,” Ben replied. 

The girls and Ben followed Sumi, into the ship, the main corridor. She opened one of the 6 rooms. The ship was large however not huge. IT was slightly bigger than the Going Merry. The 6 rooms included the main bedroom, kitchen and 4 other rooms. Sumi had opened one of the unused room. The room had a computer and what looked like a radio set-up.

“With this you can contact us anytime, no matter the distance. The girls worked hard on this and the cannon. They wanted to talk to you on a frequent basis.” Sumi said.

“Only the girls?” Ben teased. Sumi smiled. 

Ben hugged Sumi. “Thank you for everything past, present and future,” Ben said. Sumi hugged back. He released Sumi, who felt a little sad,  

“Okay, girls time to set sail. Sumi please take care of the lab and island and the girls,” Ben ordered.

They all nodded. They went back on the ship`s deck, Sumi had departed from the ship. HQ went to the ship helm. Akisu was on the beach waving. “Bye onee-chan.” he said. Alvida waved back. 

“Okay, let's head to Syrup Village!” Ben shouted.  

 

50