Chapter 27: Syrup Village
1.2k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trip took four days to arrive. Ben, Alvida and Honey continued to train everyday. Ben was able to complete his training without the help of Honey`s power on the last day. It was difficult but he had done it. Alvida was able to complete it as well without Honey`s power.  Honey required to use her power twice in order to complete the training. 

“Well girls, good job, we are making sufficient progress with our bodies,” said Ben.

“We are my love,” said Alvida.

“I don't know if I can take anymore of this,” Honey said. Ben scoped Honey in his arms and kissed her forehead. 

“You will, I know you can and I am with you all the way,” Ben said in a tender manner. 

Honey hugged back. 

“Master, we are reaching Syrup village,” HQ said. 

Ben looked up and saw the island. “Luffy and the crew should be here,” said Ben.

“Luffy?” Honey asked.

“We have a pirate alliance with his crew, they are pretty small though,” Alvida replied.

“Small for now but I have a gut feeling they will make big moves very soon,” Ben said.

Honey nodded.

“Also we are getting our fifth crew member here,” Ben said.

“Fifth?” Honey asked. 

“My love the captain, you and I and HQ. That makes 4.” Alvida replied. 

“Correct, and the fifth member is a girl who has some medical knowledge. I have a special devil fruit for her,” Ben said.

“You know the rules, my love, only girls in your harem and crew,” Alvida said.

Ben smiled and nodded.  

“Lets disembark, HQ stay and protect the ship. Everyone grab a walkie talkie,” Ben ordered. Ben had grabbed the walkie talkie earlier from the radio room. Sumi had prepared 10 radios for them. 

Ben got off the ship with Honey and Alvida. He could see the hills surrounding Syrup Village which were mostly covered in lush vegetation, including trees, bushes, and vines. The trees were tall and slender, with long, draping branches. The bushes were thick and green, and the vines were twisted and gnarled. The ground was covered in a thick layer of leaves, which gave the hills a soft, carpet-like feel.

Ben walked towards Syrup Village. He arrived there. It felt like an ordinary small town. He saw a building with the word “Meshi” written on it. 

“This looks like a restaurant girls. Let's eat something,” Ben said.

“I am hungry my love, maybe you can give me some of your special cream,” Alvida teased.

Honey cleared her throat. 

Ben walked into the restaurant to see Luffy, Zoro there. There was an orange-haired girl and a man with a long nose. 

“Hey Luffy,” Ben greeted.

Luffy looked up and then smiled. “Hey Ben, finally arrived,” Luffy replied. 

“I got myself another crew member, Nami,” he added.

“Hello,” Nami said. Nami thought they looked strong and wealthy. Maybe she can rob them and their ship, she silently added. 

“Seems you have been busy, I also got two new members, Honey Queen and HQ. HQ is defending my ship right now,” Ben added.

Nami looked up hearing the word ship. Zoro was drinking some beer. 

“That's so cool, shishishishi" Luffy laughed. 

 “I will find a ship here and then set out to become the Pirate King,” Luffy declared. 

“Typical Luffy,” he says to Alvida and Honey. Honey was looking confused on what Ben saw in him. 

“I have fought many great pirates in my time and my name is Usopp the great warrior,” Usopp introduced himself.

“My name is Ben and I will be Pirate King,” Ben said.

“Hey that is my dream,” Luffy said annoyedly. 

“We have made a Pirate Alliance so lets get there together. We can settle this one the last island,” Ben replied.

“Shishishishi,” Luffy replied. 

Ben sat down to eat with the girls. They ordered some food. Alvida had some money with them so they were okay for now however Ben needed some revenue to help him out through his adventures. 

Usopp left first saying he had someone to see. Ben smiled and decided to follow him. “Girls, I am going for a short walk, will let you know if I need something.” Ben said.

Alvida smiled while Honey sighed. 

Luffy was being loud as usual. 

[ Quest 4: Gain your sixth crew member to accommodate them.

Description: As your harem grows, sometimes the girls need their own private space. 

Conditions:

 

  • Have anal sex with Lover 1 (Alvida) (0/1)
  • Have sex with Lover 2 (Honey Queen) (0/3)
  • Virtual Show with Lover 3 (Sumi) (0/1)
  • Gain your fifth crew member (0/1)
  • Gain your sixth crew member (0/1)

 

Rewards:

 

  • Instant Upgrade to Miss Love Duck II
  • Random Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit
  • A.S.S Blueprints Arms upgrade 

 

]

(This list of requirements. The rewards are pretty good. Instant ship upgrade is interesting and the mythical zoan. I hope A.S.S blueprint does not mean she needs to go back to Clockwork Island for an upgrade.)

[Yes she does.]

(You finally talk and be useful.)

[Keep completing quest]

(You need to give me some answers.) 

[....]

Ben thought, small steps at a time. 

40