Chapter 31: Ben vs Kuro
997 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kuro felt an intense pressure wave coming from Ben. He adjusted his glasses and wiped his sweat.

“You think you have failed my plans,” Kuro said.

Kuro moves fast towards Ben. Ben blocks his punch.

He then moves towards Ben again very fast, but Ben uses his tail to forces Kuro back.

“You can counter my Nuki Ashi,”Kuro said.

Nuki Ashi, is the basic version of Soru. The CP9 techniques, Ben thought. He needs to learn those as well. They might come in handy

“Too slow,” Ben replied.

Ben then leaps forward and strikes Kuro. He landed a firm hit to his face. Kuro staggers for a second but then punches Ben in the stomach. It didn't really hurt Ben. Then Kuro's fingers have sharp knives and he attempts to stab Ben. Ben notices this and jumps back rapidly.

“Sneaky, but I expected this was from a man who could hurt someone like Kaya.” Ben said.

“My plan, my plan is all ruined by you and the long nose freak,” Kuro said.

Kuro charges at Ben with his knife fingers pointed to Ben. Ben dodges and hits Kuro in the stomach again. He then kicks him in the face.

Kuro is on the ground but he quickly gets back up. He kicked some dirt towards Ben. Ben moves from the dirt to protect his eyes and gets slashed on his arm.

Ben immediately attacks him again and land a hit on his face with his fist.

“Your not the only one with sharp claws,” Ben says. Ben then shows his sharp claws to Kuro. Their sharp fingers clash with each other. Ben then uses his tail to knock Kuro off his feat. While Kuro is falling, Ben immediately punches him again in the stomach. Kuro hits the ground with a big thud.

Kuro gets up again and he spits blood. “You, I will kill you after all you have done,” Kuro shouts.

Ben prepares for his final attack. “Demon Slash,” he says. His claws have all grown and Ben slashes Kuro. He breaks his steel knives and he goes flying through the air as blood splat everywhere. He lands near his ship where there are a dozen men there.

Ben then says “Demon Beam,” and destroys the ship.

At this moment Honey Queen came and used her “Air Blast,” of purple liquid to knock out the remaining dozen men.

The Black Cat pirates were all defeated.

Kaya stared in disbelief. She was holding onto a tree for support. Her loyal servant turned out to be a traitor who wanted her dead and take her wealth. Then there was this man, Ben who fought to protect her. He was a pirate she thought but a good one.

Merry and Usopp came out of the forest. “Sorry it took me so long, I went to find your friend Merry,” Usopp said.

Ben walked towards Merry, Usopp and Kaya. “So Kaya, would you like to join my crew?” Ben asked.

“How dare you ask Lady Kaya just a question,” Merry said.

Kaya put her hand up, “What if I refuse?” Kaya asked.

“Well, I don't have many options then, maybe kidnap or…..begging you.” Ben said.

Kaya laughed. “You really want me on your crew.”

Ben replied, “Yes, I really do. More than anything at this moment.”

“Fine, I will join your crew,” Kaya said. After hearing Kuro's conversation and how Ben carried her and protected her, she thought of being with him, besides he is handsome.

“Yes!!!” Ben shouted as he picked up Kaya in his arms and swung her around.

“Lady Kaya, how could you join a pirate crew?” Merry asked.

“I want to travel the world and see new places, like my friend Usopp,” Kaya replied.

“You are still ill my lady,” Merry protested.

“She will be my crew`s doctor and I have a special gift for her. She needs to leave this island. Staying here will make her sickness worse. She may be affected with the stay too long at one island disease,” Ben said. Ben didn't know if that was a real thing. Kaya was still in Ben`s arms.

Ben let her go, however was still leaning on him. She looked at Usopp, “Look like we will have our adventures to share now,” Kaya said.

“We will, I am going to join the Strawhats,” Usopp said.

At this moment, Luffy, Zoro, Alvida and Honey Queen approached them.

Luffy had a big smile and said, “Yes, my new nakama.”

Zoro then spoke and said,”So Ben how did you know all this was going down. You only arrived here a few hours ago.”

Ben smiled and said, “Trouble is always around me like Luffy.”

Zoro looked suspicious with that answer.

“It's time to celebrate our second pirate alliance`s victory against the Black Cat Pirate,” Ben said.

Luffy jumped in the air and agreed. Honey Queen had tied up the Black Cat Pirate and left them at the beach.

They all walked through the forest back to Kaya mansion.

42