Chapter 39: Raid on Ship
865 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HQ had sailed the Miss Love Duck to the island, away from Eldoraggo`s ship. Ben, Alvida and Belo Betty left the ship.

“Stay safe and if things get too much pull back,” Ben said.

HQ replied, “I will protect the ship and your harem Master.”

“I am not part of the harem,” Kaya said with a blush. Alvida chuckled.

Ben`s group headed inwards towards Eldoraggo.

HQ`s group went towards Eldoraggo`s ship.

Honey and Kaya were a bit nervous. “We got each other back,” said Kaya,

“Yes we have,” Honey replied and nodded.

“We are approaching the ship,” HQ said.

“Why don't we use the King Cannon?” Honey suggested.

“King Cannon?” Kaya questioned.

“A powerful weapon stored on the front of the ship capable of massive destruction,” HQ explained and added, “However Master has ordered us to take their treasure so we can destroy this ship.

Honey sighed.

The Miss Love Duck got to the ship close enough to the shop from the rear.

“ Charge,” HQ said as she grabbed a rope and wings to the stern of the other ship.

HQ landed. A random pirate saw her land and said, “Who are you?”

“Hand over your treasure,” HQ ordered.

“Hahah,” the pirate laughed. He pulled his sword from his belt and charged towards HQ. He swung towards HQ however HQ caught the sword with her bare hands. She smiled and shattered the sword. Then she punched the pirate who went flying and crashed into a wooden wall.

Another pirate saw his crewmate go flying and he shouted, “Get that demon!”

A dozen pirates appeared and started charging towards HQ with their swords. HQ prepared to fight. The second pirate swings, she side steps and then kicks the pirate in the stomach. He goes down.

Another two pirates ran in, Honey and Kaya swang in from the Miss Love Duck. Kaya crashed on top of the pirate, knocking him out. “Ouch,” she said.

Honey had kicked the pirate, sending him overboard. “Good job both,” HQ said and added, “Lets clean up.” HQ ran towards another group of pirates coming towards them. She started kicking them all. Her kicks were causing internal damage to each of the pirates.

Kaya grabbed a sword from the floor and tried to swing towards a pirate. He blocked with his sword. “Got to try harder than that,” the pirate taunted. Kaya swung her blade again. The pirate blocked it again and Kaya dropped her blade. “Bye Bye,” the pirate said as he was about to stab Kaya. All of a sudden another pirate body hit the pirate, making both of them go overboard.

“My job is to protect Ben's harem,” HQ said.

“Thanks,” Kaya replied, in relief.

“Where did Honey go?” Kaya asked, looking at her clothes on the floor.

“I don't know,I saw her turn into a purple liquid and went into the ship,” HQ replied.

Kaya thought this was a bit strange, she didn't tell her. HQ backhanded another pirate who went down.

Kaya was amazed to see HQ take down all these pirate and men by herself. She was dodging, punching, kicking and attacking. She looked strong. Kaya thought, I will get strong.

HQ had finished beating all the men on the ship. There was a pile of bodies, most who were alive but unconscious. However they were all badly beaten. HQ had then slowly started rounding the pirates up and tying them up. Honey then appeared in her liquid form where her clothes were and she started to go back her human form.

“Did you find anything interesting inside?” Kaya asked.

Honey nodded and said., “Yes there is a lot of gold treasure in the below deck and in one of the rooms.”

“Did you fight anyone down there?” Kaya asked.

Honey replied, “They all came up, so there was no-one there.” Honey looked to the ground when she said that.

“Okay, let's go and get the treasure and get off this ship,” Kaya said. HQ looked at Honey for a second and then went inside the ship to get the treasure.

The three of them started, putting all the gold into large bags. Eldoraggo had alot of gold on his ship, probably stolen from other pirates and villages. In total there were 5 large bags. Each bag was as big and heavy as a washing machine. Kaya noticed a golden card. This golden card looked strange and different to the rest of the treasure. Kaya held the card and there was a big red letter. The letter was “D.”

“This is strange. D?” Kaya said while curiously looking at the card.

“HQ, Honey. Do you know what this is?” she asked them.

“No,” Honey replied.

HQ looked at the card and said, “I am not sure either but I believe this maybe important for Master.”

“Let's bring this over to him,” Kaya said. HQ and Honey agreed.

HQ carried all the bags onto the Miss Love Duck and set off towards the spot they dropped the other group.

33