Chapter 44: Video Fun (R-18)
1.3k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and the girls left the lab. It was near night time.

“Lets head back to the ship,” Ben said. They walked past Eldoraggo and his crew who were tied up and unconscious.

“Scum,” muttered Belo Betty.

They got back to the ship which HQ docked nearby to where they dropped Ben and his group earlier.

“Hey HQ and Honey,” Ben greeted.

“Welcome back Master,” HQ replied.

“Good to see you are well, Captain,” Honey replied back.

“Alvida, could you fill in HQ about what we found?” Ben asked.

“Sure my love,” Alvida said.

“Belo Betty, Kaya you both can head to the kitchen for some food.” Ben said and added, “Honey could you come with me to the radio room. I need your help with something.”

Honey nodded.

“Pervert,” Kaya said.

“Hey,” Ben said.

Belo Betty and Alvida giggled.

Ben and Honey went to the radio room. The room had the radio, however there was also a small screen. “Honey please trust me on this. I need your help on a Quest.” Ben requested.

“I trust you Ben,” Honey replied.

“Thank you,” Ben said.

Ben started the radio by clicking a switch. The screen also turned on. “I hope this works,” Ben said.

The video turned on and he saw the beautiful Sumi there. “Hi Sumi, it's been a while,” Ben said.

Sumi from the screen said, “Finally remembered me work husband,” she teased.
“I thought of you everyday since we left Clockwork Island. Things just were busy. From dealing with deceptive pirates to fighting murderous pirates,” Ben explained.

“Sounds busy, you probably had some fun as well,” Sumi said with a smile.

“Well my quest keeps me busy,” Ben replied.

“So how are you and Akisu doing?” Ben asked.

“Akisu is doing well. He seems to be a momma boy.” Sumi said.

“And you?” Ben asked.

“A bit lonely sometimes but I think of you my work husband and it cheers me up,” Sumi said sadly.

“I'm sorry for what we did to you,” Honey said tearfully.

“I forgive you, it was not you who killed him. Please let's move on,” Sumi said.

“I can surely cheer up and Honey will help. I can kill two birds with one stone,” Ben said.

“I like efficiency, work husband. It makes me wet,” she said.

“Before that I need to tell you something,” Ben said with a serious tone. He explained the golden card with the letter D, the lift, the underground lab and the mechs.

Honey was shocked to hear of another advance lab.

“Interesting. That is a lot to unpack. These mechs are their own weapons, different to the A.S.S. If there is a computer there with similar software, maybe it can tell me. Me and Emma, have got the most experience. We also have worked on the A.S.S software. Alot of its pre-set however there is scope for improvement however we are missing some vital information.” Sumi explained.

“Well, my new quest has got upgrades for the A.S.S as rewards, maybe that will help you?” Ben replied and added, “Emma the blonde one right?” Ben asked.

“Interesting again, and yes,” Sumi replied with a smile.

“I think it will be worth it for you to come here with Emma. I will send HQ back to pick you up and travel here. I would stay but I need to get to Cocoyasi Village as soon as possible.” Ben explained.

“Sure work husband,” Sumi replied.

“Okay thanks, I think my work wife needs a reward for working hard. Don't you think Honey?” Ben teased.

“Follow my lead and if you feel uncomfortable at any stage, we can stop,” whispered Ben to Honey`s hear.

Honey nodded.

“What are you two whispering about?” she curiously asked.

“You will see,” Ben replied.

“Anyone in the room with you?” Ben asked.

“I am in the lab with limited access, however right now everyone has gone to sleep,” Sumi said.

“Good,” Ben replied.

“Lets have some virtual fun,” Ben said. He kissed Honey in her mouth. She started to moan. Her tongue was dancing with Ben`s tongue. Sumi was looking very closely. She was imaging Ben`s tongue with her. She licked her lips. Ben stopped kissing Honey.

“Honey, stand up for a second,” Honey asked her. Honey nodded. Honey got up. Ben also got up. He pulled his trousers down to reveal his underwear.

Sumi's eyes widened. “Ready for more?” Ben said.

“Go on,” Sumi urged.

Honey stripped to her bra and panties. She put her hand on Ben`s underwear.

“Someone is eager,” Ben teased.

“Yess,” Honey replied. Honey went to her knees and was about to pull his underwear down but Ben stopped her.

“Why dont you lick my underwear? To tease Sumi more,” Ben said.

“You evil work husband,” Sumi replied. Honey started licking Ben underwear where his dick was. Ben penis got harder and it slowly started to show its head at the top of his underwear. Honey pulled his underwear down to reveal his 9 inch penis in all its glory.

“Wow, my work husband is packing,” Sumi said.

“Honey, please, my work husband,” Sumi ordered.

Honey started sucking on Ben`s penis. Her lips wrapped around his member, and
she swallowed him halfway down the shaft. Ben's body trembled.

“Yes, your lips are amazing,” Ben said.

“You heard my work husband. Keep at it,” Sumi said. Her fingers had slipped into her trousers and into her panties. She was fingering herself as the show was going on. Honey looked amazing sucking Ben`s dick.

Honey took this as encouragement and sucked Ben harder. Her lush lips were now working in tandem with her slippery tongue. Honey released him with a plop. She ran her tongue over the swollen head of Ben`s cock while swirling it over her soft wet lips in small circles. She then went back and sucked his cock. Honey`s hand went into her panties and she started fingering herself.

“Keep going, suck him harder,” Sumi said. Her fingers were well into her pussy. She was close to an orgasm. “I am about to cum,” she announced.

“I am close,” Ben said. Honey sucked harder and fingered her pussy faster.

“I am cumming!,” Ben shouted. His cum went into Honey`s mouth. Honey also came as Ben shot his load in her mouth.

“Yes, I am as well,” Sumi said. Sumi came as soon as she saw Ben sperm leaked from Honey`s mouth. They all came from their little fun.

“That was amazing and different work husband. Let's do this again sometime.” Sumi said as she was panting.

“Yes, it was good,” Ben said and added, “Are you okay Honey?”

“I am Ben,” she replied. Honey was satisfied.

[Quest 4 Progress]

35