Chapter 53: Alvida vs Hatchan
694 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and Kaya were staring at each other.

“Kaya?” Ben asked.

Kaya looked at Ben and then charged at him to punch him. Ben caught the fist with his hand.

“You sure are powerful,” Ben said smiling and added, “But we can train later. Kaya snap out it.”

Kaya then jumped back and flew in the air with her feathered white wings. She then put her hand forward and fired her golden energy beam randomly. It hit the building, it hit the pool, it hit the ground. Arlong was walking out the building when he got hit by the beam and got thrown from his feet.

Another stray beam almost hit Alvida who was clashing with Hatchan. “That was close,” she said in relief. Then conunited to attack Hatchan.

Ben then fired his Demon Beam at Kaya. It hit her. Kaya looked down and dive bombed towards Ben. Ben caught the dive bomb but the moment pushed him back. He grabbed her waist and pulled towards her chest.

Kaya's mouth opened and a gold beam hit Ben.

“Ben,” Honey and Nojiko shouted. Belo Betty was concerned.

Ben still held her. “I know you are in there and you wont hurt me,” he said. Kaya then fired another gold beam from her mouth at Ben. The attack hit his head and some blood could be seen dripping from his head.

Ben then hugged her tighter and kissed her mouth. Their tongues met and danced. Kaya stopped struggling and enjoyed the kiss. Her heart was racing. She then transformed slowly back into her human form still kissing Ben. Ben stopped kissing Kaya and saw her beautiful face. She looked fast asleep like a princess.

“How did you know a kiss would work?” Nojiko asked.

Ben shrugged his shoulders and replied, “She looked beautiful as always and I thought it might work.”

Belo Betty and Honey giggled. Nami sighed.

Arlong got up and was walking towards Ben. “Take care of her Honey,” Ben said as he moved towards Arlong. Honey laided Kaya who was still sleeping but she had a big smile on her face, on a chair.

Belo Betty saw the fishman taking his head out of the wall with the help of Nezumi. He could barely walk and his face was bleeding. “Looks like I have unfinished business,” she said and walked over to them.

Alvida saw the situation with Kaya had been resolved. Ben took a few hits but he was alright. Alvida could now focus on her opponent now.

“So Octopus, ready to go down like your friends?” Alvida said.

“My name is Hatchan,” Hatchan replied.

“Okay Hatchan, time to go down,” Alvida said. She leaped forward and clashed with the sword Hatchan had. The swords looked more like cutlass. Hatchan tried to hit Alvida but Alvida dodged and used her iron mace to block the attacks.

Hatchan was on the attack, trying to hit Alvida.

“Octopus Foot Miracle Swords,” Hatchan said as he tried to hit Alvida in random directions. Alvida dodged the attack, only getting a scratch.

Alvida then countered with iron mace and swung her iron mace. “Kanabo Swing,” she said. Hatchan countered it with his cutlass, however two broke.

“What?” Hatchan said. Alvida took the initiative and hit her iron mace in Hatchan`s face. He went flying back. His face had a big bruise and it was bleeding.

Hatchan ran up, jumped in the air and said, “Six Sword Waltz.” He was like a ceiling fan going towards Alvida. Alvida saw this and thought if I get hit by this that will be a lot of damage.

Alvida readies up. She puts her right foot first and then starts spinning one the spot with her iron mace which she held infront of her.  Her devil fruit makes it easier to spin faster as she can make the feet slippery. Alvida started spinning towards Hatchan who was flying towards Alvida like a propeller plane. “Slip Spin!” she shouted. The attacks clashed and Alvida destroyed Hatchan remaining four swords and he got hit by the iron mace again. He went flying and hit the wall of the building.

Hatchan got up again. He was now bleeding heavily. Alvida for the most part was okay, The training she had done on the ship had increased her durability and strength. “You are a strong lady,” Hatchan said honestly.

“Thank you. I am Alvida,” she replied and introduced herself.

“But I will need to win for my crew,” Hatchan asserted.

“So do I for my crew and for my captain,” Alvida replied. Hatchan ran to Alvida. He then fired a black jet ink on her face. “ Zero Visibility, Octopus 8 Black,” he said. The ink should have blinded Alvida and it will be difficult to remove this substance, he thought. Hatchan saw this as an opportunity to follow up with a fist of barrage. However, just about as he was about to start the attack. Alvida's eyes opened.

“Slip Shield,” she said. This was a move she had developed after the fight with Boo Jack but never got to use it until now. As she was able to slip the air flow, she was able to manipulate that to create a shield. This meant that the ink had not affected her. She swung her iron mace again and hit Hatchan who took a few steps back in pain.

“You almost had me there. However, after my last few battles. I need some defense. There is some more I can do with this but let's finish this off with a basic,” she said.

Alvida charged at Hatchan and swung her iron mace at full force towards Hatchan. “Kanabo Swing,” she said. Hatchan took the full hit of her iron mace and he went flying in the air. He landed with a big thud on the ground, completely unconscious.

29